Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 67. (Read 53934 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 2
Announcement: Signals Token Sale date change due to KYC process

Due to our Know Your Customer (KYC) process, we are postponing the date of the main Token Sale to Monday, March 12. Registration will start from Monday, February 26. Read the full explanation in the announcement: https://blog.signals.network/announcement-signals-token-sale-date-change-due-to-kyc-process-7129962ba161

Never mind, i look forward to investing as soon as you start your ICO! so excited!
Activity: 103
March 12 OK? I am ready
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Announcement: Signals Token Sale date change due to KYC process

Due to our Know Your Customer (KYC) process, we are postponing the date of the main Token Sale to Monday, March 12. Registration will start from Monday, February 26. Read the full explanation in the announcement: https://blog.signals.network/announcement-signals-token-sale-date-change-due-to-kyc-process-7129962ba161

Hi, why a blockchain for this type of project ? what is the token value ?what will be the fonction of the token in this platform ?

Hi, why dont you read the WP? Why dont you educate yourself? Why are you in crypto? Why are you alive?

Thanks for your valuable Answer!
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hi, why a blockchain for this type of project ? what is the token value ?what will be the fonction of the token in this platform ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Will Sinals' telegram channel reach 30k users by next week?
I have no clue why there are a huge amount of new users joining Signals telegram group.
And yes with this momentum we surely going to hit 30k next week Smiley
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
My Q is simple - when mooooon?

We all know high-quality tech should  be rewarded one day. But it doesn't always happen. We put my soul, believed in success and made acquaintances. But this does not guarantee success. It seems to me that  Signals is  like a lottery. I have relaxed.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Will Sinals' telegram channel reach 30k users by next week?
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
The best whitepaper i have ever read. Recently I saw many new projects but many are pointless. Signals is different.
We will hear this name more than now. I trust Signals network.
Hello,

have you already confirmed some exchanges that Signals will hit after ICO?
Do we get tokens instantly for telegram referals like retweets and likes or do we need to wait??

Hello, you should wait when the ICO finish the tokens are calculated and distributed.
Exactly, all tokens from bounty campaign will be calculated and distributed after end of ICO period.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Please share a link where to pass KYC, thank you

https://blog.signals.network/announcement-signals-token-sale-date-change-due-to-kyc-process-7129962ba161

Read this update about KYC process it seems you are lazy person to read this post which is already posted on the same page.
Activity: 910
Merit: 10
Do we get tokens instantly for telegram referals like retweets and likes or do we need to wait??

Hello, you should wait when the ICO finish the tokens are calculated and distributed.
I have already registered but the problem is the telegram bounty. I already invited 30 friends but still i cant claim my reward. I hope developers can fix the said bug. Thank you and more power signals team Smiley

Hello, at the SIGNALS bounty portal i have same problem but the team will fix this.

the moon will comes when SIGNALS enter the big markets  Cool
Cryptocurrency Markets Struggle to Survive Awkward Growing Pains

Although cryptocurrencies have been around since 2009 when Satoshi Nakamoto launched Bitcoin, most people have only recently heard about Bitcoin. What’s more, money is pumping into crypto investment markets at an extraordinary rate. Crypto exchanges are being overrun with new, eager customers, and the collective investment is quickly adding up.

Read more: https://www.newsmax.com/finance/investinganalysis/cryptocurrency-markets-bitcoin-investors-maturing/2018/02/21/id/844680/

thanks a lot for the sharings i hope the SIGNALS will be visionary like Bitcoin thanks to SIGNALS of technology  Smiley
Please share a link where to pass KYC, thank you
Activity: 103
Too many delays Signals team  Shocked
But the KYC update is needed anyway  Grin