Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 488. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Would there any difference in regards of mining coins for pool selection?
I see suprnova has the biggest pool for signatum. I am on pool.mn.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Dev is open to suggestions on telegram , i talked to him about keeping the POW phase little longer

I guess I should have been more clear: I'm ok with SIGT going full PoS at block 100k, it's a rock solid roadmap and transparent to anyone interested in that stuff. I more mean I'd love to see this algorithm be let loose into the wild and see more coins using it  Wink

We're up to 400,000 MH/s for the network, this is getting ridiculous!

"netmhashps" : 215170.40954446,

how did u calculate 400 mhash it is 215  Huh
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
changing roadmap on the go...no nice .. it confuses investors or early adopters..  dont change the POW/POS

you dont change horses in the middle of the river

I like PoW to PoS plan. I think BlackCoin had the same thing long time ago, but mining lasted 1 week if I remember correctly. And BlackCoin is still alive and is traded on Polo!
Activity: 112
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍

Dev is open to suggestions on telegram , i talked to him about keeping the POW phase little longer

I guess I should have been more clear: I'm ok with SIGT going full PoS at block 100k, it's a rock solid roadmap and transparent to anyone interested in that stuff. I more mean I'd love to see this algorithm be let loose into the wild and see more coins using it  Wink

We arealdy hitted 500Gh/s, moon is the target

diff 4422.879 Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 968
Merit: 624
Still a manic miner
changing roadmap on the go...no nice .. it confuses investors or early adopters..  dont change the POW/POS

you dont change horses in the middle of the river
Activity: 138

We arealdy hitted 500Gh/s, moon is the target
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
If you're reading this and haven't yet bought/mined SIGT - do it now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?

Activity: 253
Merit: 101
KEK
what's so special with this coin beside new algo and fast to mine for the first few days?

It is about POW and POS distribution. POS is the future for cryptoworld imo. After block 100 000 we won't mine it with gpus. This is more green and environment friendly economic system. By making POW coin start, coin will be distributed to gpu miners for a period of time (Like giving reward to real geeks like us instead of ICO investors Smiley).

Also there won't be any asic machine because of POW will end. Nodes (wallets with coins inside) will handle coin's growth and there will be 5% annual interest for keeping coins in your wallet.

Also coin is providing anonimity to your transaction which is plus for me.

I'm hoping at some point there will be a baby of SIGT once we reach PoS. Some sort of a PoW-only "token" so that the SkunkRaptor can hash on. I'm pretty in love with how powerful it is, could easily be a new standard for PoW

That would be another support for Signatum also. Anything is followed becomes a leader in its class Smiley

Activity: 21
Merit: 1
what's so special with this coin beside new algo and fast to mine for the first few days?

It is about POW and POS distribution. POS is the future for cryptoworld imo. After block 100 000 we won't mine it with gpus. This is more green and environment friendly economic system. By making POW coin start, coin will be distributed to gpu miners for a period of time (Like giving reward to real geeks like us instead of ICO investors Smiley).

Also there won't be any asic machine because of POW will end. Nodes (wallets with coins inside) will handle coin's growth and there will be 5% annual interest for keeping coins in your wallet.

I'm hoping at some point there will be a baby of SIGT once we reach PoS. Some sort of a PoW-only "token" so that the SkunkRaptor can hash on. I'm pretty in love with how powerful it is, could easily be a new standard for PoW

That would be another support for Signatum also. Anything is followed becomes a leader in its class Smiley

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

Activity: 224
DEV , What is the future of the coin? What is this for?

https://coinmarketcap.com/ It's good that they are not here yet

Coinmarketcap is being added. Application is in and waiting for it to be listed. It shouldn't be terribly long.

The algorithm is more efficient than previous ethash algorithms. That's game changing right there as GPU mining is one of the single biggest reasons why our crypto economy is flourishing now
Activity: 168
Activity: 154
Anyone optimized sgminer kernel for ATI ?

The official one is already pretty optimized. Has some issues with chips before Hawaii though.

yeah, tried it on a 270x and it hashes at approx 700khs, but no shares found.
But even if shares were found,well.. 700khs.. ? Cheesy

W0lf has some public kernels for cubehash, fugue, skein, don't know if it would make some speedup .

I have been trying to make those work for older GPUs. Lets see where they take us.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626

The official one is already pretty optimized. Has some issues with chips before Hawaii though.

yeah, tried it on a 270x and it hashes at approx 700khs, but no shares found.
But even if shares were found,well.. 700khs.. ? Cheesy

W0lf has some public kernels for cubehash, fugue, skein, don't know if it would make some speedup .
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
wallet not sync. stopped on block 2980. All nodes are added.
Activity: 154

I've tried to mine with my old 280x but it doesn't work. I saw the complaints in the thread, I hope this will be fixed soon, coin has got a lot of attention right now. I'd like to mine some during early stage...

Thats what i mentioned. 280x is before the Hawaii GPU. Hoping for a quick fix.
Activity: 364

I've tried to mine with my old 280x but it doesn't work. I saw the complaints in the thread, I hope this will be fixed soon, coin has got a lot of attention right now. I'd like to mine some during early stage...
Jump to: