Author

Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions! - page 109. (Read 265824 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I have PM and did the signature thing since yesterday.

When is next pay out?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
If payments drop from 578 to 44 for daily payments there is obviously a problem with how things are being done.  I updated mine in a timely fashion yesterday and received nothing today.

Our rule of 24 hours signature hold period was in effect. Like said before next one will be smoother. This signature updated saved us at least 50000 Signs to go fake accounts!
Dev sorry but this is a bump.
Am not angry that I have not received coins. Smiley
But I hope that tomorrow I'll be 100 SIGN more bagholder Roll Eyes
Yes you will!
Signature updated - but no coins (
Ok
Dev, if you want to play with permutations of the letters - it's your choice!
And if you want to promote your coin and earn with the community - do not be a child!

New coins appear every day and we have a choice of where to spend our time!

Agreed. 
This is bullshit.  I copied the content for the signature from the devs own post.  He had it posted in a code box.

Now I see that sometime after that he must have changed it.  Well, that is a child's foolish game.  I have been mining this coin religiously and expect to be treated with the respect I have earned.  If I don't get my coins, as I should, then I'll quit mining this coin and dump at the earliest opportunity.

There are rules and if you want to play, you should keep them!
Do not be angry as children and look at the fun side of things.   Grin
Greetings!

I respect the rules too but the rules need to be feasible

Dev should not expect everyone to monitor this thread 24/7 to wait for his signature changes. We are human. Sometimes we have something more urgent to do in our daily life

The fact is that I'm highly active on this forum and has updated my signature twice today (for both "before it is gone" and "before too late" versions) right after the dev changed it, but I still miss the payment today!

If dev continues to do like this, many people will miss their payments every time the dev updates the signature

To fix this problem, I strongly recommend the dev to accept previous signature(s) for at least 24 hours during the transition period

This will allow the dev to change/fix the signature multiple times during the day, as long as he accepts all of them to get paid

Dev, what you do think?

We will improve our rules for good of all! I made already some changes. Next wallet update will be smoother.
The past signature update quickly done because i noticed 100 fake accounts was there and it was serious matter, i quickly asked signature update so we will not pay those fake accounts again. 24 hours Transition period, we can do this for sure, but like explained this is our protection mechanism and we had 2 hours transition period yesterday and next signature update it will be 4 hours, and i will alert people 2 days before and update will be happen just after the payment so very very less people will be unaware, the good is we can focus people on certain time to be here. So we can have some more activity Smiley
SEE we can analyse and fix problems.

Enjoy being part of growing  signature community!
update,  color not true?
color is not a problem for jr. members
Thanks, now I understand what happened.

Might I suggest changing the OP so that it reflects the date, time and post number for the new signature.  It is too easy to miss.
Ok good idea, OP changes but you need to Refresh or press F5 to see updated OP. I just added this warning there.
You can follow twitter www.twitter.com/Signcoin for updates
I have updated my signature this morning (12 hours ago) and I haven't received free SIGN.
DEV, What is the problem?
Yes because you need to hold it at least 24 hours, i allow 4 hours to change. So actually you have to keep signature about 20 hours.

which post number announced the most recent signature content change?
Listen, when i update signature i will do these in the future
I'll let new coming signature update 1-2 days before it happens.  (Like tomorrow there will be an update)
I'll tweet about it when happened for sure!
I'll update OP with current signature for sure.
I'll post that i updated signature.

And i'll do the future updates around 4 PM GMT (just before or just after payment) so more people will be around.

You need to follow thread this is our security system to lose lazy bears or fake accounts and keep it clean.
If we can equally distribute more we will success more. That's why we do signature updates.
Today did not recieve SIGN. Wonder why?
Because it was first signature  update, i completely fucked up. I will allow you next time two days before about new coming signature update. Though its well explained in the OP about we can update signature, i should have said this before. And i will allow you 4 hours to update the signature to catch up with same day payment. Sorry its first update but it will not hard again!
C-CEX is happy to have your coin and project on our exchange we welcome your team and whole community to our exchange, devs feel free to stop in our chat box as some investors like to speak or say hi to dev teams. Happy trading!

-Pride

Thank you, i like C-cex and respect them
here you can retweet this news  https://twitter.com/SignCoin/status/499409269951692800

https://c-cex.com/?p=sign-btc

I will add our new exchange in the OP as soon as i am finish with answering your posts Smiley
Boy this amazing community getting more active everyday i cant catch up with posts
Ok
And if you want to promote your coin and earn with the community - do not be a child!

Agreed.  
This is bullshit.  I copied the content for the signature from the devs own post.  He had it posted in a code box.

Now I see that sometime after that he must have changed it.  Well, that is a child's foolish game.  I have been mining this coin religiously and expect to be treated with the respect I have earned.  If I don't get my coins, as I should, then I'll quit mining this coin and dump at the earliest opportunity.

There are rules and if you want to play, you should keep them!
Do not be angry as children and look at the fun side of things.   Grin
Greetings!
Those who are true community members, i will not allow them to lose, i am here to support those who works and protect them from lazy bears Smiley

Enjoy being part of strong community!
Activity: 133
C-CEX is happy to have your coin and project on our exchange we welcome your team and whole community to our exchange, devs feel free to stop in our chat box as some investors like to speak or say hi to dev teams. Happy trading!

-Pride
Unsure what happened but I had updated my Signature yesterday but did not receive daily payment.  

Me too.

You and other 500 will be paid today. If you read the op we have said we will update signatures every 2-5 days.

Do you mean the colour?

no the color only depends on your member status  Wink

he wrote "....before it is gone"

actually we are on "... before too late"
now you confuse me even more  lol

i never changed sign after y'day's ann from dev
it was "... before too late" all along
correct me if i'm wrong

THIS
+1

Edit: All that changed was the color.
(See my post) earlier right after the update
The text was then changed after the fact.

This has to be it.

Your signature is TRUE enjoy! Color is not issue we only check text not the color! Smiley
Ok

Agreed.  
This is bullshit.  I copied the content for the signature from the devs own post.  He had it posted in a code box.

Now I see that sometime after that he must have changed it.  Well, that is a child's foolish game.  I have been mining this coin religiously and expect to be treated with the respect I have earned.  If I don't get my coins, as I should, then I'll quit mining this coin and dump at the earliest opportunity.

I explained before i did what i did to protect real members like you. You will be paid today have no worry. I made my best efforts to protect real community members, about 1300 members blacklisted. This is because i want to see good community members happy, we will not be paying those who cheat and low contribution. Our blacklist there for this purpose.

Do you mean the colour?

no the color only depends on your member status  Wink

he wrote "....before it is gone"

actually we are on "... before too late"
now you confuse me even more  lol

i never changed sign after y'day's ann from dev
it was "... before too late" all along
correct me if i'm wrong

@torrantz  yes you right i made a mistake there. But this will not happen again!
Ok

Stay calms guys everything is equal in terms of rules, our system is not man it cant make mistakes.

Yes you have a choice i respect that and i did the signature update to protect real community members like you and we try to pay only the truly dedicated community members and those who is looking for short cuts will not be paid. Is not it good for all of us?

If we can establish a strong community we can be much success.

Thank you being part of this group keep going please. you will be paid like usual today!
Unsure what happened but I had updated my Signature yesterday but did not receive daily payment. 

Yesterday we had 1-2 hours to signature update time, those who updated after 2 hours could not get paid same day. At the future signature updates will be smooth we will announce the update two days before and it will happen exactly just after the payment and you will have 4 hours time to update your signature, otherwise you will be missed at that days payment and paid one day later.

This is generally good so we can get people at certain time one place.
that's all?
why i didn't get this day payment. i changed my signature more than 16 hours ago Sad
check again
Yes. But next time we will update signature  just after payment delivery and you will have 4 hours time to update to catch payment. Otherwise people will be paid next time.
same here i changed right after it came out and got nothing

me too.
i changed like 3 posts after he said we had to change...

ditto, I PM'd the dev.

look at your sig ! it´s not correct  Wink
Do you mean the colour?

The color is not the issue, we check only TEXT so enjoy! Sr member cant have color in their signature and we allow sr members not having colors.
that's all?
why i didn't get this day payment. i changed my signature more than 16 hours ago Sad
check again
Yes. But next time we will update signature  just after payment delivery and you will have 4 hours time to update to catch payment. Otherwise people will be paid next time.
same here i changed right after it came out and got nothing

me too.
i changed like 3 posts after he said we had to change...

look at your sig ! it´s not correct  Wink

Thank you @FamousRocky i like to see community helps each others.
Jump to: