Author

Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions! - page 159. (Read 265824 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
We had some nice votes in www.bter.com/voting Well done!
46      SIGN   Signature   创世   59   0   59   赞成    反对

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
good coin ,have a big community . joined yesterday!
good! you can expect tomorrow some SIGN coins from another test delivery. It will hit to your wallet in the signature.
Thanks dev.
good! you can expect tomorrow some SIGN coins from another test delivery. It will hit to your wallet in the signature.
So much work that we need to do

Yes we will be huge family!
We have over 400 accepted members

Lets break the walls
Let's rise
Let's take all attention over Signature coin.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
@dev, i find my status is accepted by input my name. but when i search the my reward by date,  i cannot find my name in the list. Does it OK ?

registration date 2014/8/05.   my btt id : 229314

#edit , the reward list means that these people can get extra test coin , as your mentioned above https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8209667, its right ?

There are some conditions to get paid daily

-Signature should be correct. Our SignatureRobot checks this several times in a day and if he cant find current signature there bypass it
-Logged in past 48 hours. Our SignatureRobot also check if the member logged in past two days. (your case)
-No post activity over 8 days. System bypass these members.

We have these rules "To prevent some potentially fake or hacked accounts get rewards." And we believe its good for generality.

Until 9 Aug we will test system with low amount Signcoins.

@hala because you logged in today you are in tomorrows distribution list.

thanks, maybe you can put this in OP .  Cheesy
hey what is "op"?
Original Poster, it means the first post in the thread.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-signaturecoin-sign-anonymous-x11-free-signature-distributions-702583
It totally ok not to know this i also did not know very long time Cheesy
@dev, i find my status is accepted by input my name. but when i search the my reward by date,  i cannot find my name in the list. Does it OK ?

registration date 2014/8/05.   my btt id : 229314

#edit , the reward list means that these people can get extra test coin , as your mentioned above https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8209667, its right ?

There are some conditions to get paid daily

-Signature should be correct. Our SignatureRobot checks this several times in a day and if he cant find current signature there bypass it
-Logged in past 48 hours. Our SignatureRobot also check if the member logged in past two days. (your case)
-No post activity over 8 days. System bypass these members.

We have these rules "To prevent some potentially fake or hacked accounts get rewards." And we believe its good for generality.

Until 9 Aug we will test system with low amount Signcoins.

@hala because you logged in today you are in tomorrows distribution list.

thanks, maybe you can put this in OP .  Cheesy
Very good idea. We need to make it clear and we will update op with this in the close future.
I got 1.5 coins, so i guess the test was good !
Congrats! tomorrow there will be additional and automatic delivery we will not involve with in.
And we have some feedback collected we will improve little bit the delivery.
Do you have plans to release a whitepaper detailing the anonymous system you've created "from scratch"?
Thank you, we should do this and we will include it in our first post the future days.
can i join the  distrbution?
yes of course, read please the first post and apply www.signature.today website
dear dev, i have become Full member today. So, can you update me in the distribution?
Our system will understand it. Congrats you leveled up!
Dev, why can't I recieve my every day free coin?
Because you just registered yesterday and even 24 hours did not pass.
dev, have not got my daily coin! why? I have registed  , Is this need to post here to get free daily coin?
It looks you are registered yesterday and not 24 hours happened since you keep signature. It is good you will be in tomorrow delivery for sure.
dev, have not got my daily coin! why? I have registed  , Is this need to post here to get free daily coin?
Please see this post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8209667
and wait for tomorrow there will be another delivery.
http://blocks.suprnova.cc:2267/ down and dedicated is stuck on block 3462 with 26,745.51%

it looks we need backup block explorer any idea? who can do it?
dear dev, i have become Full member today. So, can you update me in the distribution?
Yes our system can understand your new rank and pay according to new rank.
the major cause i have found is not logging in or posting in the last 48 hours, but if you did then the dev will help you
ok , I know , thanks dev
Let me clear this. We no ask people to post in our thread, because this is against bitcointalk giveaway rules. We simply ask "huhu are you there?" why didn't you login bitcointalk recent 48 hours?
So we pay only active people. We can't keep paying those fake or inactive accounts, our priority is those who is exists and active and have some potentials to involve with signature coin.  Grin
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
My signature was updated on time and i'm active on forum, why i'm not in the list ?
check this post. thx

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8209667
Activity: 238
the major cause i have found is not logging in or posting in the last 48 hours, but if you did then the dev will help you
ok , I know , thanks dev
Jump to: