Author

Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions! - page 178. (Read 265824 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
When is the exact date / time of 1st distribution ?
9 or 10 Aug we will test several things before if everything success we go for 9 Aug so Signature will be announced at 8 Aug in that case. At 9 Aug those who carry signature will be paid first time. And first week we will see how things goes then we may set the new coin rewards according to the user count.

Great ! What's the current user count ? And what is the expected user count on 9 Aug ?
Current number Showing 1 to 10 of 316 entries

316 but i think 10-20 is declined records.  So we are over 300. Cool isnot it.
We are coming so strong!
Activity: 210
9 or 10 Aug we will test several things before if everything success we go for 9 Aug so Signature will be announced at 8 Aug in that case. At 9 Aug those who carry signature will be paid first time. And first week we will see how things goes then we may set the new coin rewards according to the user count.

Great ! What's the current user count ? And what is the expected user count on 9 Aug ?

Did you see the first PoS Mined coins?

Now SignatureCoin network transfers should be much faster. Because PoS kicked in.
when i try to sign up @ http://www.signature.today/signup.php it keep saying "Please fill all fields and try again." after i submit. How to solve this problem ? I tried using different browser but its the same.

User Registered Successfully

username: gpuminer
userid: 253480
wallet: Sw4sYCL3h9NjLu1i9d6YSSsuQZQztFR7jW

this data just worked fine for me

and to check the current situation i queried and returned Accepted see below:

U helped me to register ? Thank you.

For some reason i cannot register. Keep getting that message fill in all field. Not sure is it because of browser setting. I wonder if any other members out there got the same problem .
when i try to sign up @ http://www.signature.today/signup.php it keep saying "Please fill all fields and try again." after i submit. How to solve this problem ? I tried using different browser but its the same.

User Registered Successfully

username: gpuminer
userid: 253480
wallet: Sw4sYCL3h9NjLu1i9d6YSSsuQZQztFR7jW

this data just worked fine for me

and to check the current situation i queried and returned Accepted see below:

let me check hang on please

Did you see the first PoS Mined coins?

Now SignatureCoin network transfers should be much faster. Because PoS kicked in.
Lots of miners this is cool.
07:31:19

getmininginfo

07:31:19

{
"blocks" : 1282,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 454.02035073,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 3000000000,
"netmhashps" : 22413.82250671,
"netstakeweight" : 771.62484361,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 83,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 83
},
"testnet" : false
}
And joined the party !
cool, I like people who decides fast and act fast!
How long the distribution period will be?
We target for 90 days.

During which all the coins are distributed? Sounds good to me!

Mining will last about 90 days (Approx 10% of all coins)
Signature based distribution will last about 90 days (Approx 75% of all coins)
Rest of the coins are service coins (approx 15% of all coins)
So totally become 100%
I cannot register at the site either.
elektrax
SoZuLedrHMdYB2pCpRG3ETzgZM1EgE2CXE

You need to have a VALID signature, your wallet in your signature is not valid one the one in the post valid but it is not same in the signature check this please.
I would like to get to jr but still not do it as well, if anyone can help I would appreciate
You need to get 30 activity points.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
accepted success.

thanks dev.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This coin is getting very HARD to mine, the value of the coin is surely going to hit high when released. A few days after it should double.
Activity: 178
I would like to get to jr but still not do it as well, if anyone can help I would appreciate
Jump to: