Author

Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions! - page 209. (Read 265824 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Our distribution model is very a unique, allow us best control and much fair distribution.
from the wallet...

You can see what's coming.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Yada Yada deletion boy.

If you can't announce your tech properly, you can't test your tech properly, and you have to delete all of the posts in the thread, then we know what you have.

If if walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

And what is up with IWE are you confused about your effort being solo or team?

Your failed attempt at launch will almost certainly kill your coin, epic deletions will nail the final coffin in it.

I delete especially newbie accounts posts, we do this for protecting you and community. IWE was a simple typo... if you check the early message it is already fixed.

W E  h a v e   a   g r e a t  p r o d u c t.  We have no worry.

YOUR posts are all newbie posts!!! If you want to protect the community delete those and not those of the people pointing out serious flaws in your coin before someone gets left holding a worthless bag.

Enough said here. If anyone buys into this they get what they deserve.

NEXT..............................
Yada Yada deletion boy.

If you can't announce your tech properly, you can't test your tech properly, and you have to delete all of the posts in the thread, then we know what you have.

Your failed attempt at launch will almost certainly kill your coin, epic deletions will nail the final coffin in it.

I delete especially newbie accounts posts, we do this for protecting you and community. IWE was a simple typo... if you check the early message it is already fixed.

W E  h a v e   a   g r e a t  p r o d u c t.  We have no worry.
Activity: 112
Yada Yada deletion boy.

Your failed attempt at launch will almost certainly kill your coin, epic deletions will be the final nail in the coffin.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Anonymous wallet is true and working and you can see it this Friday at launch. IWe are not hype. We set up real complex system  for signature management. We will be one of best crypto marketed over signature spaces.

We will see  Wink
Anonymous wallet is true and working and you can see it this Friday at launch. SIGN is not hype. We set up real complex system  for signature management as well. We will be one of best crypto marketed over signature spaces.

Activity: 101
Twitter -> @z0rius
We will not disappoint you again. You are following one of greatest coin event. If we wanted to be perfect this should be understandable.

that is all well and good, but do excuse us for being blunt as your profile is and has Newbie status, if I where to release a coin, or moderate, or take over a coin I would do it from this profile, you can check my post history if you wish, I leave it there so people can judge my profile on the worthyness of said previous statements.

So that means when I do get involved in a project people know who and what they are getting into, you however just randomly create a account and claim to have a this "anonymous" coin, so who coded this ?
as I see you can create a quick and dirty html psd, but that shows me you are not a coder, you're not able to produce something from just pure code like a old hat, which means to me personally that you do not have a understanding of the idea you're creating, the original post also tells me that with the lack of specifications, documentation and broken english.

Just my 2 cents, again I could be wrong and are being a idiot here, but that is what i see.
We will not disappoint you again. You are following one of greatest coin event. If we wanted to be perfect this should be understandable.

We coded one of most complex website ever done in its kind as well. We have high level of protection and automation on the website.

Twitter -> @z0rius
I am sorry that we found some issues in the last minute, in our registration system. We would like to postpone the launch to next Firday so we can make a better registration experiences for you.

Please announce it in the first post ..

we tried until this moment to fix it but could not.

and OP updated as follow

I am sorry Sad that we found some issues in the last minute, in our registration system. We would like to postpone the launch to next Friday so we can make a better registration experiences for you.

You have probably just killed your coin there, you have a lack of any documention explaining the features of the coin other than the OP and how you intend to distribute the pow stage, then suddenly you find a error with your "registration system", to me, not to be so blunt, sounds like a quick pump and dump scheme that you are bailing on as you tryed to hide a premine of some sort, but I could be wrong.
I am sorry that we found some issues in the last minute, in our registration system. We would like to postpone the launch to next Firday so we can make a better registration experiences for you.

we tried until this moment to fix it but could not.

and OP updated as follow

I am sorry Sad that we found some issues in the last minute, in our registration system. We would like to postpone the launch to next Friday so we can make a better registration experiences for you.

auy
Activity: 336
big joke no thx· Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
xHash.net Pools

Activity: 137
Excactly how long is the pow?Don't hide.
Twitter -> @z0rius
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Gone past 6pm GMT!!! No wallet, no source???
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
http://sign.pool.mn/ is ready for pre-registrations!
Mining will be available when SignatureCoin  launches!
Feel free to register and configure your miners before the coin launch

http://sign.pool.mn offers:
• 0,99% fees
• Powerful dedicated server
• DDOS Protection
• Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

http://pool.mn/Themes/Dilber/images/theme/logo.png
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Jump to: