Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions! - page 45. (Read 265824 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
Dev, why I am blacklisted?
Activity: 742
Merit: 260
if u stick to it, u'll be the winner
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
great.received my first 160 sig coin Grin
Activity: 350
Muroko Blados
@Dev are we close to change the Sig again? I need more reward if you feel me! Grin
some questions, can you answer me dev?
how many coins do you get from POS everyday?
how many coins do you send to us everyday?
do you know why the exchanges don't want to add your coin?
PoS is %15 yearly you can calculate from this
Every data is here www.signature.today logged each day
Because community not want it or no voting www.bter.com/voting we have some votes.
We can try paid listing at bittrex i will set up in few days a community donation wallet there we will move on.

Dev, sell me some coins and ill pay you BTC. Then when you put on bittrex ill sell my coins on the exchange?

Dev, Bittrex will take around 2 Bitcoin to list this. I think the time is now, it looks like people are buying up all the coins, getting ready to sell on the bigger exchanges. Anyone who has sold their coins on C-CEX arent at all experienced at what they are doing. After 60 days when the distribution is complete, people will be crying for what they sold them on C-CEX for.

LETS GET THIS DONKEY ON BITTREX!!!
some questions, can you answer me dev?
how many coins do you get from POS everyday?
how many coins do you send to us everyday?
do you know why the exchanges don't want to add your coin?
PoS is %15 yearly you can calculate from this
Every data is here www.signature.today logged each day
Because community not want it or no voting www.bter.com/voting we have some votes.
We can try paid listing at bittrex i will set up in few days a community donation wallet there we will move on.

Dev, sell me some coins and ill pay you BTC. Then when you put on bittrex ill sell my coins on the exchange?
Is there any word on what the dev are working on with this coin? its tough to follow this thread as its mostly been all about distribution?

There should be more promotion about this coin. I know this coin need time but some promotion too

i agree, I've been mining this coin since the release and have high hopes for it. i really want to see more done with it. the distribution is cool but i feel like its very time consuming for the devs.

Good luck with your mining, you should have just brought them from c-cex if you wanted best btc per signature coin vs electricity.
the dev is working hard to avoid the spam account, this is great
but don't too easily change the rules you have set please.
the distribute cycle will last five yeas if all things like this. who will wait for such long time. which exchange will wait?

They said they'll adjust the payouts to reach the 90 days distribution period... so it will not last 5 years Wink
We will balance it for sure.

would you mind to tell me why i didn`t receive for some days?

You need to check your self at the signature.today clinic. Maybe its herpes?
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
the dev is working hard to avoid the spam account, this is great
but don't too easily change the rules you have set please.
the distribute cycle will last five yeas if all things like this. who will wait for such long time. which exchange will wait?

They said they'll adjust the payouts to reach the 90 days distribution period... so it will not last 5 years Wink
We will balance it for sure.

would you mind to tell me why i didn`t receive for some days?
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
When is the next sig update. I am on holidays so it's hard to keep updated
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Xmm
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Mining coin from start. Last free coins received 23.08  Cry
Activity: 406
I'd like to see some plan for the future so we can talk about this coin and even help if we can of course.
Activity: 210
Activity: 406
Hi Dev,

Can you hint at the future plans for this coin?
Activity: 461
Payment system seems to work like a Swiss watch !
Have been receiving my payments for a while now including increase because of new member status.

Good work !
Activity: 78
Is there any word on what the dev are working on with this coin? its tough to follow this thread as its mostly been all about distribution?

There should be more promotion about this coin. I know this coin need time but some promotion too

i agree, I've been mining this coin since the release and have high hopes for it. i really want to see more done with it. the distribution is cool but i feel like its very time consuming for the devs.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi all,
I am not eligible for free coins but I bought some,
Dev a good idea for the coin, as a strategy, could be to create some apps, software and services, and someone can download for free the service or app from the website but in order to use it needs to buy an amount of sign coins and hold them, in order the service to work. if the "customer" wants to stop using the service then he/she can sell the coins. So the service is free but this creates demand for the coin and price goes up as more useful services created. Also the people who already have the coins can use the services and receive a utility from the coins they hold.
This is an idea like Quatloo and ethereum.
This plan makes the coin useful.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bittrex-poloniex-cryptsy-all-coin-trading-software-quatloo-trader-711966
https://www.ethereum.org/

Activity: 452
Top , great coin, anon comes??
anonymous? it had been released a few days ago

I am using the anonymous client with no issues. staking, receiving payments etc.
Pages:
Jump to: