Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions! - page 81. (Read 265824 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 260
show up, price keep droping
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
signature change & new pay rate Aug 18 GMT 4 PM
maybe it is fair distribution, but i didnt receve nothing in the last 4 days.
As a user shows as accepted, everything is ok, exept the fact that i didn't receve nothing.
so i am giving up.
Dont give up i told you to reapply yesterday.

why need play victim? i am trying to help you. If its understood my false  then i am ready to fix whatever.
it looks your signature is now without problem now by system... so you will be paid today or tomorrow for sure as long as your status send... and you are not in blacklist.

Yes we have fair mining but not a fair distribution in general. Because we only reward some members that fits the rules, at least trying to do so.

We accept real productive and best advertising active members. That's why we have  different payments for ranks.

For some who can continue this is awesome chance to earn cheap coins we will soon to increase the rewards.
I still don't get it?
Are we going to be pay once only or every 48 hours?

if you meet all requirements you are going to be paid every 24 hours
Yes i can confirm.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
no more big exchange of this coins?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
As a user shows as accepted, everything is ok, exept the fact that i didn't receve nothing.
so i am giving up.

i see that you have a little bit different from the other.  Huh
"Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late. SIGN [ S*************************** ]"
is it because of that?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
so i am giving up.

I missed 3 days of payment.not sure why but got paid again today so im happy.dev got a big job in front of him.keep updating signature and you will get some.cant complain to much since we are getting free coins.also got a few stakes.wallet seems to run great.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
so i am giving up.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Recieved my 4 th payment.great job dev.keep up the good work.this will be one of the best distributed coins i think.
definitely.no farms asics fpga's.

This is fair distribution
Activity: 644
Recieved my 4 th payment.great job dev.keep up the good work.this will be one of the best distributed coins i think.
I still don't get it?

if you meet all requirements you are going to be paid every 24 hours
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
I still don't get it?
VOTE here https://cryptoine.com/voting for another exchange.

we can be number1 realy easy if we all vote

at number 37 atm this save you from searching SIGN

1 vote / 24 hours
3 votes/ 24 hours if you register

thanks all
Signature change is good. It will keep people active and very good way to keep away sockpuppets.
I am trying to win all of us, my job to distribute it good and homogeneously, your job is to demand it more of it...

You can report me if any member you not want to see being paid. Because it's about community coins!
Signaturecoin deserve to be listed in all major exchanges. We have not yet fully started this is early days. I will ask signature update about votings!

Support you

We can  vote for the coin!!
It's good to see community learns what is needed. It's certainly good idea. If we want to be appear in big exchanges we need to show we are true community.

I can ask one of future signature update our vote link and we see if it will work.

we have vote currently on bter.com https://bter.com/voting#SIGN

I can make signature like this

Did you Vote on https://bter.com/voting#SIGN ?

you can do that,but not everybody can vote on bter.

This is then we better trying mintpal or someone else exchanges.
You, community, can contact these exchanges offer them the deal we advertise their exchange over 300 members signature i think this is important number.

its really hard to advertise in these days on this much signatures! and this much truly active members!

www.signature.today have its reports no one can deny the power of the distribution
six days ago  i am not in blacklist,but  why now i'm in blacklist?

these days i do nothing but reply to this post!
you have a inactive poor account. That's why! See your post history all is there to be increasing post numbers...

you can mine SIGN it's easy or you can buy some from exchanges if you can active few weeks i will check your case and can think to chance this we have more than 80 days

Activity: 807
Merit: 251
Signaturecoin deserve to be listed in all major exchanges. We have not yet fully started this is early days. I will ask signature update about votings!

Support you

We can  vote for the coin!!
It's good to see community learns what is needed. It's certainly good idea. If we want to be appear in big exchanges we need to show we are true community.

I can ask one of future signature update our vote link and we see if it will work.

we have vote currently on bter.com https://bter.com/voting#SIGN

I can make signature like this

Did you Vote on https://bter.com/voting#SIGN ?

you can do that,but not everybody can vote on bter.
Activity: 616
So, Another Sign Change tomorrow!

What about new pay rate?  Are you increasing or decreasing?
It is increasing otherwise we will be late on the plan.

I plan to keep jr member rate fixed but some extra coins to higher levels. I will find out what is best i observe how much jr member brings members brings or sr members brings in reality  Grin

This must be a good news for SIGN Community.......... Keep it up!!
Pages:
Jump to: