Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sikka - Cryptonote POW- POS-Proof of Activity- New Coin! - page 29. (Read 65730 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 250
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
kiramine.com
What is it with these wallets ?
Install .. create password ..everything ok.. open wallet right away.. ok then close it.. then come back to open wallet 2 days later and it says wrong password !
Believe me I have the correct password.
Is there a bug in the code?

My wallet started refusing my password today after the update. The solution turned out to be making a copy of my wallet file, deleting everything in Sikka's appdata folder, then running the GUI and opening my wallet backup with it.

I means syncing from the begin again but, at least in my case,  it saved my wallet.

And a big, big thank you again to @x23a1s for helping me solve my wallet problems.

No problem man ^^

you ar welcome ;-)

greetz alex
Activity: 322
On the website, I see GUI wallet bounty open status, so the GUI wallet still not yet available, am I right ? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hello! anyone can tell me, if this is the web?

http://sikka.io/

the one you linked is an ERC20 (TOKEN) , based on eth blockchain , however this one is a cryptonote one ^^

here you go http://getsikka.org/
maybe the dev should go for a secure domain :p
Activity: 38

the one you linked is an ERC20 (TOKEN) , based on eth blockchain , however this one is a cryptonote one ^^
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Windows wallet not yet?
Activity: 116

Activity: 143
Merit: 11
Wordpress tool? now that's some nice plan. Should you guys can pulll this through sikka will go locations by empowering a lot of people in making their very own mini stores

Wordpress plugin is already out, but shops will take time, because it can only come once price is established through exchanges. Or shops may decide value based of their own projection. But i think after exchange more likely.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Download zip file (new simple-wallet core)
run startcoin.bat & wait sync
run Sikka Wallet GUI "AND" set Settings > Preferences to Local Daemon port: 39606 (maybe she crash or stop working) then reopen and try again
finally go File > Open Wallet > choose your old or backup sikka.wallet file   Wink
bye kids, and don't use drugs

I'll have to try that but how do you .....set Settings > Preferences to Local Daemon port: 39606?
Activity: 178
Hi all,
Has the coin been stiil profitable for miners recent days? thanks all in advance.

Yes, if you GPU mine with 2 rx 480s you can make ~12$ per day.

why do u know its 12$?
Activity: 564
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
Hi all,
Has the coin been stiil profitable for miners recent days? thanks all in advance.

Yes, if you GPU mine with 2 rx 480s you can make ~12$ per day.
Activity: 148
Download zip file (new simple-wallet core)
run startcoin.bat & wait sync
run Sikka Wallet GUI "AND" set Settings > Preferences to Local Daemon port: 39606 (maybe she crash or stop working) then reopen and try again
finally go File > Open Wallet > choose your old or backup sikka.wallet file   Wink
bye kids, and don't use drugs
Activity: 23
when is presentation?
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
relaunch wallet this morning for sync

available balance ~ 190K sikka after ( period mining october 20 & 21 )  & now 0 Huh
190.000 sikka lost !!!

I do not understand !..

Same thing happened to me. After installed the new I tryed to open wallet but it said file can't be found...

Luckily I also had the GUI wallet installed and already imported the old wallet file into it and made backups as well so I still have my coins in there.

But our coins are worth nothing anyway.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11

available balance ~ 190K sikka after ( period mining october 20 & 21 )  & now 0 Huh
190.000 sikka lost !!!

I do not understand !..

May you need to resync after deleting app data, don't forget to save your wallet file, see this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24307076
Activity: 45
I'll have to deeply analyze this project - feels so solid!
Activity: 434
Merit: 101

available balance ~ 190K sikka after ( period mining october 20 & 21 )  & now 0 Huh
190.000 sikka lost !!!

I do not understand !..
Activity: 58
Hi all,
Activity: 154
I suggest, sikka must make masternode, to prevent dump when sikka enter exchange

Somehow i hate this word masternode, many people talk about that this is the magic think that will give value to any project. recent saw many fake projects using this technique of masternode and people put huge hash on those coin, but not to make masternode for them, to dump because everyone jumps so high for this word and I just hate this word itself.

What's masternode ?
Pages:
Jump to: