Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Silk Network: DarkSilk(DSLK) ICO - page 3. (Read 12495 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Tripartite of Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver
October 07, 2016, 06:46:50 PM
Just 24 hours and 15 minutes left of Week 2/Tier 2 and the 10% bonus.

If you are thinking about investing, then the time is now.

https://silknetwork.org/darksilk/ico
October 07, 2016, 05:15:30 PM
Bitcoin Rush: REVOLUTION w/ NFX, Synereo, SilkNetwork, CryptoUnited

October 07, 2016, 08:30:56 AM
Shouldn't there be a total of the SILK (ICO) funds raised so far?

There will be once it is added to the ICO page and we actually get a Silk deposit into the ICO.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
October 07, 2016, 02:55:24 AM
Shouldn't there be a total of the SILK (ICO) funds raised so far?
October 06, 2016, 07:41:46 PM
Weaver is now back up and accessible and user wallets are now accessible.

Users are now able to invest into the DarkSilk ICO using Silk(SLK) as well as Bitcoin(BTC).

Apologies again for the downtime.

October 06, 2016, 04:32:21 PM
Weaver will be back up at 7PM EST.

Sorry for the down-time.
October 05, 2016, 10:57:16 PM
Weaver will be going down over the next 12 hours for the Silk(ICO) wallet addition and maintenance.

Once back online, Weaver will be able to be deposited to for the ICO using Silk(SLK).

Thank you for your patience during the down-time.
October 05, 2016, 10:11:22 PM
UK Company Registration Info added to OP of the Main Thread (NOT the ICO thread) - https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09924742
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
October 05, 2016, 03:58:48 PM
Cool Cool Cool 8)I was involved in 5 BTC, waiting to go to the moon. Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Take me with you

We will

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
October 05, 2016, 12:54:01 PM
Cool Cool Cool 8)I was involved in 5 BTC, waiting to go to the moon. Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Take me with you
October 05, 2016, 11:51:06 AM
We're accepting Silk in the ICO @ $0.01 per coin. Currently Silk is worth $0.007. That is a bonus in itself.

Which part of this doesn't sound good?
that's not a bonus, that's market fluctuation. as a trader, that's awesome because after the silk address show up we might see a pump in silk.
i'm not here as a trader but as a investor, so, if after that pump silk goes above 0.01$ there's no point in investing using silk and that's what's worry me. if silk network doesnt seem to be interested in receive silk at ico, what future does it have? and when you offer a bonus to bitcoin deposit and dont do the same with silk it's clear that you prefer to receive in bitcoin.

The way we look at it is this. We want to offer the public a guarantee for SLK at $0.01. If a member wants to make a switch from SLK to DSLK he can at a 25:1 rate, and for any number of SLK. This means that there is enough liquidity offered by Silk Network to allow for this transition.

If the price goes up during this period then that is good for SLK, and we applaud it. Again by offering a guaranteed price of 25:1 to DSLK it is a way for us to reach out to you.

and please, dont take my comment as FUD. i'm in love with dark silk project  Roll Eyes, i dont see such a good project for a long time (specially that cheap). what is worrying me is a slow death to silk. and i do intend to make a dslk node, but i want to keep a few silk in pos too. If i understood this right, have both will bring great opportunities(arbitrage).

edit: maybe i should be discussing that in silk network thread  Lips sealed
SLK is the Phoenix, it will be reborn with an explosion. Within the scope of this project it cannot die!  Grin

Activity: 93
October 05, 2016, 10:55:53 AM
We're accepting Silk in the ICO @ $0.01 per coin. Currently Silk is worth $0.007. That is a bonus in itself.

that's not a bonus, that's market fluctuation. as a trader, that's awesome because after the silk address show up we might see a pump in silk.
i'm not here as a trader but as a investor, so, if after that pump silk goes above 0.01$ there's no point in investing using silk and that's what's worry me. if silk network doesnt seem to be interested in receive silk at ico, what future does it have? and when you offer a bonus to bitcoin deposit and dont do the same with silk it's clear that you prefer to receive in bitcoin.

and please, dont take my comment as FUD. i'm in love with dark silk project  Roll Eyes, i dont see such a good project for a long time (specially that cheap). what is worrying me is a slow death to silk. and i do intend to make a dslk node, but i want to keep a few silk in pos too. If i understood this right, have both will bring great opportunities(arbitrage).

edit: maybe i should be discussing that in silk network thread  Lips sealed
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
CTO - Silk Network
October 05, 2016, 09:30:52 AM
any news about the silk(ICO) address?

The Silk(ICO) address is being added. It is a little more complex than just installing the wallet and adding it to the user dashboards.

This is because we are having to install a second Silk(SLK) wallet for the ICO into a platform that already has a Silk(SLK) wallet installed using the same ports etc.

Matthew is getting this done, it will be available to users and you will be able to deposit.

Do remember that investing Silk(SLK) into the ICO heeds NO BONUS, so as long as the option is available prior to the ICO ending, it is no issue whatsoever.

oh... didn't knew that.. in this case i will wait a small pump and sell my silks and maybe send bitcoin.
if I can give my opinion, that doesnt sound good.... at all. it's like silk network doesn't encourage silk use and want to raise bitcoin at any cost. I was excited but now i'm feeling disappointed.

any way, good luck guys.

October 05, 2016, 09:20:26 AM

The Silk(ICO) address is being added. It is a little more complex than just installing the wallet and adding it to the user dashboards.

This is because we are having to install a second Silk(SLK) wallet for the ICO into a platform that already has a Silk(SLK) wallet installed using the same ports etc.

Matthew is getting this done, it will be available to users and you will be able to deposit.

Do remember that investing Silk(SLK) into the ICO heeds NO BONUS, so as long as the option is available prior to the ICO ending, it is no issue whatsoever.

oh... didn't knew that.. in this case i will wait a small pump and sell my silks and maybe send bitcoin.
if I can give my opinion, that doesnt sound good.... at all. it's like silk network doesn't encourage silk use and want to raise bitcoin at any cost. I was excited but now i'm feeling disappointed.

any way, good luck guys.
October 05, 2016, 08:01:18 AM
i've registered a steemit account to see if that attracts some attention.
first publication is the brochure https://steemit.com/silk-network/@orestes/silk-network-stormnode-brochure
For those who are on this platform and would like to upvote, by my guest  Grin
October 04, 2016, 07:03:05 PM
October 04, 2016, 06:30:10 PM
Already at 52 signups on Slack, if you haven't make sure you do!
October 04, 2016, 06:10:13 PM

October 04, 2016, 01:51:26 PM
Pages:
Jump to: