Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 261. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
hello ,which pool do you mine? Smiley
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Is it just me or does this coin seem seriously undervalued, compared to other PoS coins? I don't see much posts about it, but with a maximum supply of 100 million (from PoW) there seems for tons of room for growth. What's the catch?

we are not in final POS yet ,, black coin dipped to 600 at one point in its first month , look at it now?

This is a sleeping giant, everyone that opens the wallet and actually takes a look knows this, Price has been stable .. for a new coin... only way is up

Q

I must say the wallet does look amazing, nice and sleek, great dev work! Amazing stuff to come as well I read. I'm going to get some then, also will be mining on the second PoW period Smiley

While I'm at it:

Claim: Newcomer
Claim: Signature
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Silkcoin Giveaway just started on Poloniex !

Go their for more info ! , remember NOT to post any addresses in this thread ( sigs excluded)

Q

seems like i missed this one :|

Are you sure? have you checked your wallet?

you are right, i'm wrong  Grin
haha, thanks
Activity: 364

Go their for more info ! , remember NOT to post any addresses in this thread ( sigs excluded)

Q

Are you sure? have you checked your wallet?
Activity: 206

Q

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Is it just me or does this coin seem seriously undervalued, compared to other PoS coins? I don't see much posts about it, but with a maximum supply of 100 million (from PoW) there seems for tons of room for growth. What's the catch?

we are not in final POS yet ,, black coin dipped to 600 at one point in its first month , look at it now?

This is a sleeping giant, everyone that opens the wallet and actually takes a look knows this, Price has been stable .. for a new coin... only way is up

Q

Yeah but even so, once PoS kicks in, there won't me much more than 100 million. Compared to other PoS at that stage, it should be a lot higher.

I'm still heavily invested in BlackCoin, mined it from the start and bought on the dips. There was a lot of good news surrounding the coin and it still will grow a huge chunk in the coming months. It just surprises me that so many absolute crap coins with about the same amount of coins, easily make it up to 10k-30k satoshi. I still really have the feeling I'm missing something Tongue

What Quantam said is absolutely correct. Once the second PoW phase kicks in we will see miners coming in the drives to Silkcoin, that means more exposure and more people downloading and opening up our wallet.

Considering the fact that many still haven't heard of Silkcoin, yes we can be termed a sleeping giant. With regards to the coin supply the total supply will be around 61/62 Million rather than 100 Million.

My estimation is that Silk Coin will actually Finish the second Proof of Work phase at around 62 Million coins.  Here is the breakdown...

PHASE 1:    Block 1 - 10,000          - Hybrid PoW/PoS phase.  Each PoW block is 5,000 but each PoS block is a lot less.   Total Coins = 30,695,668.26610486
http://explorer.silk-coin.com/chain/SilkCoin?count=2016&hi=10000
PHASE 2:    Block 10,000 - 50000    - Full Proof of Stake.  Each PoS block is varies... we are at Block 28604...                Total Coins = 30,700,962.40812524
http://explorer.silk-coin.com/chain/SilkCoin?count=2016&hi=28604
PHASE 3:    Block 50001 - 60000     - Hybrid PoW/PoS phase (COMING UP IN APPROX 2 WEEKS)...                                 Will ADD about 31 Million Coins...

I am Estimating that at the end of the second Proof of Work / Proof of Stake phase the total coins will be in the range of 62 Million Coins.

Devs if you see any errors in my math let me know and I will edit Smiley  I used our blockchain explorer for the number of coins at particular blocks.  
*** Also check out the Statistics TAB on the Wallet.  It is amazing that you can see exactly what block we are at and total coins to date right in the wallet! Smiley

Judge Crypto
Don't see any errors there, your Math is sound Smiley
Introducing Operation Shock & Awe

What is Operation Shock & Awe?

Operation Shock & Awe is the internal name for a social initiative spearheaded through a series of giveaways from various outlets. The aim of operation shock and awe is to do a blitz of SilkCoin and get as many people as possible to hear about SilkCoin, download our wallet, learn about our features and in the process get listed on further exchanges.

How will Operation Shock & Awe work?

Operation Shock & Awe is a 2-part initiative.

Part 1, which is currently underway and will continue all the way through to the 2nd PoW phase, will be used to spread the word around about SilkCoin and in turn get listed on MintPal. This will provide us some stability and foundation going through to the 2nd PoW phase.

Part 2, which will collerate with the start of the 2nd Pow phase, will be a full on social media blitz to get as many people as possible to hear about SilkCoin. We already have some big crypto names in social media lined up ready for part 2. The names of these social media accounts will be anounced at the start of part 2.

Who are the current participants on Part 1?

All Crypto All Day
CryptoSandwich

Between the 2 above Twitter accounts, they have a following of over 36 000 people. SilkCoin will be tweeted about daily to each of these 36 000 followers.

CryptoSandwich is in charge of our MintPal voting campaign that can be found here : http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,858.0.html

Each voter will receive 15 SC per vote. There are additional prizes which include a 10 000 SC grand prize to the person who votes the most along with 2 500 SC prizes each for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place voters

What can I do to help?

1. Vote for us on MintPal and post here : http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,858.0.html to claim your 15 SC rewards
2. Retweet this : https://twitter.com/CryptoSandwich/status/470789069430333443 with the handle #silkcoin
3. Retweet all #silkcoin tweets from All Crypto All Day
4. Tweet what you like most about Silkcoin with the handle #silkcoin

*This is the first of many announcements to come.

Silkcoin voting contest

There is a voting contest to get Silkcoin on Mintpal going on over at Coinzen

http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,858.msg18422.html#msg18422

The more you vote, the quicker you will be on Mintpal
We are at #1867 on MintPal now, keep on going
Activity: 238

My estimation is that Silk Coin will actually Finish the second Proof of Work phase at around 62 Million coins.  Here is the breakdown...

PHASE 1:    Block 1 - 10,000          - Hybrid PoW/PoS phase.  Each PoW block is 5,000 but each PoS block is a lot less.   Total Coins = 30,695,668.26610486
http://explorer.silk-coin.com/chain/SilkCoin?count=2016&hi=10000
PHASE 2:    Block 10,000 - 50000    - Full Proof of Stake.  Each PoS block is varies... we are at Block 28604...                Total Coins = 30,700,962.40812524
http://explorer.silk-coin.com/chain/SilkCoin?count=2016&hi=28604
PHASE 3:    Block 50001 - 60000     - Hybrid PoW/PoS phase (COMING UP IN APPROX 2 WEEKS)...                                 Will ADD about 31 Million Coins...

I am Estimating that at the end of the second Proof of Work / Proof of Stake phase the total coins will be in the range of 62 Million Coins.

Devs if you see any errors in my math let me know and I will edit Smiley  I used our blockchain explorer for the number of coins at particular blocks.  
*** Also check out the Statistics TAB on the Wallet.  It is amazing that you can see exactly what block we are at and total coins to date right in the wallet! Smiley

Judge Crypto

Q

Yeah but even so, once PoS kicks in, there won't me much more than 100 million. Compared to other PoS at that stage, it should be a lot higher.

I'm still invested in BlackCoin, mined it from the start and bought on the dips. There was a lot of good news surrounding the coin and it still will grow a huge chunk in the coming months. It just surprises me that so many absolute crap coins with about the same amount of coins, easily make it up to 10k-30k satoshi. I still really have the feeling I'm missing something Tongue

Q
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Well guys, just sell me your silk at 711 sat Smiley

If that you outbidding me on Bittrex Smiley

Jep thats me but looks like no one wants to sell @ 711sat now.

bad for me, good for us as a coomunity.

We can also buy at higher price to make the way clear for price rising.....  Tongue
If you guys are looking for volume, Poloniex is currently where it's at. Constantly over 10 BTC volumes each day for the last 3 days.

I know, but higher price then bittrex Tongue

We can also buy at higher price to make the way clear for price rising.....  Tongue
If you guys are looking for volume, Poloniex is currently where it's at. Constantly over 10 BTC volumes each day for the last 3 days.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Introducing Operation Shock & Awe

What is Operation Shock & Awe?

Operation Shock & Awe is the internal name for a social initiative spearheaded through a series of giveaways from various outlets. The aim of operation shock and awe is to do a blitz of SilkCoin and get as many people as possible to hear about SilkCoin, download our wallet, learn about our features and in the process get listed on further exchanges.

How will Operation Shock & Awe work?

Operation Shock & Awe is a 2-part initiative.

Part 1, which is currently underway and will continue all the way through to the 2nd PoW phase, will be used to spread the word around about SilkCoin and in turn get listed on MintPal. This will provide us some stability and foundation going through to the 2nd PoW phase.

Part 2, which will collerate with the start of the 2nd Pow phase, will be a full on social media blitz to get as many people as possible to hear about SilkCoin. We already have some big crypto names in social media lined up ready for part 2. The names of these social media accounts will be anounced at the start of part 2.

Who are the current participants on Part 1?

All Crypto All Day
CryptoSandwich

Between the 2 above Twitter accounts, they have a following of over 36 000 people. SilkCoin will be tweeted about daily to each of these 36 000 followers.

CryptoSandwich is in charge of our MintPal voting campaign that can be found here : http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,858.0.html

Each voter will receive 15 SC per vote. There are additional prizes which include a 10 000 SC grand prize to the person who votes the most along with 2 500 SC prizes each for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place voters

What can I do to help?

1. Vote for us on MintPal and post here : http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,858.0.html to claim your 15 SC rewards
2. Retweet this : https://twitter.com/CryptoSandwich/status/470789069430333443 with the handle #silkcoin
3. Retweet all #silkcoin tweets from All Crypto All Day
4. Tweet what you like most about Silkcoin with the handle #silkcoin

*This is the first of many announcements to come.

In the 12 hours since we've launched Operation Shock & Awe we've received over close to 200 more MintPal votes.

don't forget to check out the shock and awe giveaway Also !!!

More free coins!!
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
I am here since day 1 Smiley I love Silkcoin
Activity: 238

Q

nice to see some action, the devs here are really devoted, glad I can help you guys when needed Smiley
Activity: 827
Merit: 251

Q

I LOVE SILK COIN  Grin

Q
Jump to: