Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 326. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 250
We need more miners at www.diggerpool.com At least stop by and have a look. I don't bite(much).
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
is silk.suprnova.cc paying out for anyone?
Digger Pool is the Best, Just ask me, I will tell you again..
Bring your hashing to Digger Pool

1% Fees, NOMP Pool, Node.js backend with REDIS database, Mine to your wallet address (on your computer, or on exchange)  PROP payouts every minute after confirmed.
Activity: 479
look forward to seeing a mac client   Cheesy
Activity: 252
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
Activity: 308
this is an impressive coin, lots of attention to detail in the everything, fantastic wallet, great looking site, lots of buzz being developed

legendary
Activity: 1428
How much is the first stage POS?
Bring your hashing to Digger Pool

1% Fees, NOMP Pool, Node.js backend with REDIS database, Mine to your wallet address (on your computer, or on exchange)  PROP payouts every minute after confirmed.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Only mining can get?
You can buy also if thats what you are asking but no free coins here Cheesy
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Only mining can get?
legendary
which pool are you guys using? have to pick a safe pool
Btw all the hashrate is going up all just join ipominer so that not the Multipool that is increasing the hashrate gets all coins

Take ipominer mate also a nice amount of ppl and biggest hash

Never used ipominer before. can you please provide link?

http://www.ipominer.com

Something is wrong there. Got 1.4gh at the moment pointed there, they are only displaying 250mh

Send your hash to http://www.diggerpool.com  Mine to your wallet or exchange wallet. NOMP pool, Node.js backend.
Are you pool owner of diggerpool?

Yes, is there a problem?

No, not a problem.. But i was mining there before and we found one block and i switched pool now, because there was not much hash so just wondering when mined block will be confirmed, I can see its still in pending. How many network confirmation it needs to get a payout?

It is at 101 confirms.  The confirms needed are 350, this is the coin design. But, it look like pretty much the entire block reward is yours, as I only had about 5Mhs myself there. So, you should be getting about 4940 or so SC for that block.
Aww ok, thanks for the info. Smiley
which pool are you guys using? have to pick a safe pool
Btw all the hashrate is going up all just join ipominer so that not the Multipool that is increasing the hashrate gets all coins

Take ipominer mate also a nice amount of ppl and biggest hash

Never used ipominer before. can you please provide link?

http://www.ipominer.com

Something is wrong there. Got 1.4gh at the moment pointed there, they are only displaying 250mh

Send your hash to http://www.diggerpool.com  Mine to your wallet or exchange wallet. NOMP pool, Node.js backend.
Are you pool owner of diggerpool?

Yes, is there a problem?

No, not a problem.. But i was mining there before and we found one block and i switched pool now, because there was not much hash so just wondering when mined block will be confirmed, I can see its still in pending. How many network confirmation it needs to get a payout?

It is at 101 confirms.  The confirms needed are 350, this is the coin design. But, it look like pretty much the entire block reward is yours, as I only had about 5Mhs myself there. So, you should be getting about 4940 or so SC for that block.

Once confirmed, the transfer to your wallet should be about a minute.
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
Everything going fine... Mining ON Payouts ON Profit ON Cheesy Dumpers ON
Activity: 336
Are there issues with suprnova AND xhash?

Been a while till any blocks have shown up.
Activity: 308
I haven't been this hard over a coin POW time since CINNI.  If anyone mining Silk right now fills those stupid low bids on Bittrex you deserve to eat crow, and you will!

GO SILK
legendary
Did anyone got payed out by supernova yet ? somehow my coins go away there but after 20 min still nowhere
I received, they may be on your way soon  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
And boom! back to 1k sat!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
wow, share is adding the coin.
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
you are very poor guys ...
you laugh about somebody who trust in that coin that you mine to earn Money ?
great Job, i think every guy which is reading this thread will known that some "funny guys" sell this coin...
if i read something about that, i dont wanna buy any coin, cause dont want the guys like you earn any Cent.

think about that ...
Lol take it easy mate, nothing wrong when both party happily dealt.. Its all about who did it better so its obvious who bought at 1300 and sold at 10k right now is more happy and he is sharing is happiness in this thread lol I dont see any problem on that honestly  Wink

Exacly like You say.... I´m here to make business. sometimes it´s like now fast 50$ on small amount and sometimes it´s 50$ made in 2 weeks or more holding/trading coins....

I´m Wolf From Wall Street ! Cheesy

Just kidding Tongue
Jump to: