Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 333. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Was the wallet build on a x32 system?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Just a little update from the team :

Everything seems to go smoother now, and it's not the pool's fault if the confirm it is set to 350 (blackcoin as an example is 500) and block time is 1 min so it may appear slow if you're used to 10 sec block times & such.

Our devs are still working, as the community team is answering messages (the limit of 5 per hours makes the process a bit slow..) so if you still haven't got an answer from us don't worry it will be soon we answered to all the wallet error messages in priority.

Be ready to buy all the dumped coins on the exchange because low prices won't stay long  Roll Eyes .

An update on the wallet crashing on launch. I tried the wallet on several other Windows xp/7 x86/64 machines and VM's and they all crashed with the same runtime error upon first launch. Launching the wallet again after it crashed or deleting the APPDATA folder did nothing to solve the problem. Upon restarting my Windows 8.1 x64 machine I was able to run the wallet without it crashing, but as soon as I entered getminginfo in the RPC console, it again crashed and won't launch again without crashing until the system is restarted again. So it seems you have to restart the system in order to get the wallet working again after it's crashed.
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
Guys just wait for exchanges! Dont trade with PM's without escrow or you will get the risk to be scammed by other members!

Also Bittrex should be interested in this coin so we can exchange there soon enough!

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SC

oh yeah.... smooth as silk Wink

happy trading!

richie@bittrex
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
SilkCoin market is now up and running at ShareXcoin: https://sharexcoin.com/market/SC_BTC
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
Best Pool --Hashhot Pool

http://sc.hashhot.com is working now

PPLNS 1% FEE

Stratum:Auto add worker

MPOS:Auto Payout system

Happy Mining!!!

Join and get More coins!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
I have to say, one of the most beautiful wallets ever created.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
I prefer longer confirmations on coins, so people won't go ahead and dump them immediately. Smiley
Activity: 380
Community Manager - Blockchain analyst
Ummm, as soon as coins confirm you can deposit them at www.cryptoaltex.com if you are selling and all these people that are buying can come garble em up!

https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=trade&market=BTC&coin=SC

Trade away folks!

yeah we cant because these dumbass pool owners set the confirm time to 350 blocks meaning the first block wont even be getting confirmed until another 3 hours minimum

Has nothing to do with pool owners. How long it takes until a block can be spend is defined in the source code.
Activity: 168
Just a little update from the team :

Everything seems to go smoother now, and it's not the pool's fault if the confirm it is set to 350 (blackcoin as an example is 500) and block time is 1 min so it may appear slow if you're used to 10 sec block times & such.

Our devs are still working, as the community team is answering messages (the limit of 5 per hours makes the process a bit slow..) so if you still haven't got an answer from us don't worry it will be soon we answered to all the wallet error messages in priority.

Be ready to buy all the dumped coins on the exchange because low prices won't stay long  Roll Eyes .
Activity: 63
Nice coin.  Will stop renting out my few GPU rigs to mine this for a while.
legendary
Activity: 1484
mine on diggerpool guys if you have rented gpu on betarigs, at least after a while now i can see my rig hashrates up lol
Activity: 98
Guys just wait for exchanges! Dont trade with PM's without escrow or you will get the risk to be scammed by other members!

Also Bittrex should be interested in this coin so we can exchange there soon enough!

+1
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
does anyone know what happened to xhash?
Activity: 177
Fuck this coin. Supernova disconnects every 15 minutes. Going back to a stable coin. Good luck guys.
Activity: 91

legendary
Activity: 1204
If you wanna buy whisper me your offers in satoshi
Activity: 308
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Over 10 ppl have it that the hashrate just drop down to 0 , why you think you dont find any blocks OCminer

You have more hashrate then what other pool just no blocks dont you think its strange 2

AND Wilderx then show me last found blocks on suopernova ?

My Hashrate

39.36 MH/s
Pool Hashrate

412.04 MH/s
My Sharerate

7.47 S/s
Pool Workers

Net Hashrate

6,008.75 MH/s
 Round Information

Current Block

194.63%

Of Expected Shares

SLK Est Earnings

Difficulty

Change in 1 Blocks

Est Next Difficulty

1 minutes 2 seconds

Est. Avg. Time per Block

Last Block we found was 247, currenty we have a long round but it should end soon.

I'm also seeing spikes from 300 MH/s to 2.000 MH/s and back down though.. Not sure what the reason is, there is at least no problem with the server

Maybe but were not getting any block like this mate normaly your pools work so damn fine idk whats wrong atm

And just found the next block..

BLock time with this coin is quite long...
legendary
Activity: 1204
Over 10 ppl have it that the hashrate just drop down to 0 , why you think you dont find any blocks OCminer

You have more hashrate then what other pool just no blocks dont you think its strange 2

AND Wilderx then show me last found blocks on suopernova ?

My Hashrate

39.36 MH/s
Pool Hashrate

412.04 MH/s
My Sharerate

7.47 S/s
Pool Workers

Net Hashrate

6,008.75 MH/s
 Round Information

Current Block

194.63%

Of Expected Shares

SLK Est Earnings

Difficulty

Change in 1 Blocks

Est Next Difficulty

1 minutes 2 seconds

Est. Avg. Time per Block

Last Block we found was 247, currenty we have a long round but it should end soon.

I'm also seeing spikes from 300 MH/s to 2.000 MH/s and back down though.. Not sure what the reason is, there is at least no problem with the server

Maybe but were not getting any block like this mate normaly your pools work so damn fine idk whats wrong atm
Jump to: