Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 5. (Read 332068 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I know the 2 Silkcoin players both have primary accounts here at BTT, and still login here, so this is a game for them.....

m. Silkcoin, I see you have 18.568... BTC in your wallet.
will you give that 8 BTC to the new development fund?
or will we play this game in public ?

I loll'd  Grin
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I know the 2 Silkcoin players both have primary accounts here at BTT, and still login here, so this is a game for them.....

http://i60.tinypic.com/30ncgvk.jpg

m. Silkcoin, I see you have 18.568... BTC in your wallet.
will you give that 8 BTC to the new development fund?
or will we play this game in public ?
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
I Believe
Thread doesn't look closed....
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
For those of you who are still holding SC, all is not lost, SilkCoin is being rebuilt as we speak. This time by a dev of unquestionable integrity.
Head on over to this thread if you wanna be part of the NEW SilkCoin community  Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sc-silkcoin-takeover-and-rebuilding-discussionproposal-664918

let's hope that the takeover will succeed and bring back SC on track.

this thread is closed, no more posts please
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

Thanks for all the feel good graphics thread.. I like this camel one the best!

I just flicked that through photoshop this morning.
Keep them coming, and share the message Smiley
Activity: 1145
Merit: 506
This is who we are.

Thanks for all the feel good graphics thread.. I like this camel one the best!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Activity: 630
Merit: 505

Please pm with trello id to be added to the community initiative to rebuild silkcoin. 

Welcome to the Grand Bazaar.
The Camel Marches On.
 Cool
Don't forget everyone. This is the kid behind the coinmarket.co IPO scam, the nimmus IPO scam, Silkcoin and multiple other scam coins. We need to report him to his local police there as well as file an international fraud case with the FBI and report him to the SEC.

He attends Northwood Boy School, call and ask to speak to the headmaster and tell him there is a criminal at his school, the number is +27 31 563 6501

Shimal Harichurn
Durban Area, South Africa and is currently attending Northwood High School or Durban High School.
Address: 17 Shifa Road Durban XX 4051 ZA
Phone: +27.733383121

He attends Northwood Boy School, call and ask to speak to the headmaster and tell him there is a criminal at his school, the number is +27 31 563 6501

At the very least we can get him in deep selling for selling illegal ipo's he's under the impression that since he sold them for BTC that he did nothing illegal. i guess he didn't hear of the recent arrests after the SEC and FBI investigations of people selling IPO's for bitcoins.  And look at what this little shit writes back to me. let's send this motherfucker to prison.

Stop posting this ignorant shit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I'm willing to help rebuild this coin.

Whoever is in charge, contact me.
Hi guys, just for stay tuned. I didn't follow all the past of this coin, what I m seeing now is a very good community. Is it possible to buy some silkcoin or are you going to delete it and to make another coin? I m asking because you are looking for another name. If I buy now, could I lost my money?

Still able to purchase and trade on all exchanges.  But until api bug is fixed, only cryptsy is allowing withdrawls.

I believe the consensus is that we will likely change the ticker and branding but the coin will remain the same.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hi guys, just for stay tuned. I didn't follow all the past of this coin, what I m seeing now is a very good community. Is it possible to buy some silkcoin or are you going to delete it and to make another coin? I m asking because you are looking for another name. If I buy now, could I lost my money?

You will not lose the coins, no. We will be rebooting things but the blockchain/etc will remain the same.

I am seeing a different community too!!  What about the B in front of the address. Is that going to change to S? 
Activity: 42

You will not lose the coins, no. We will be rebooting things but the blockchain/etc will remain the same.

thanks for the quickly reply
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

Activity: 42
Activity: 224
http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8
Don't forget everyone. This is the kid behind the coinmarket.co IPO scam, the nimmus IPO scam, Silkcoin and multiple other scam coins. We need to report him to his local police there as well as file an international fraud case with the FBI and report him to the SEC.

Shimal Harichurn
Durban Area, South Africa and is currently attending Northwood High School or Durban High School.
Address: 17 Shifa Road Durban XX 4051 ZA
Phone: +27.733383121

At the very least we can get him in deep selling for selling illegal ipo's he's under the impression that since he sold them for BTC that he did nothing illegal. i guess he didn't hear of the recent arrests after the SEC and FBI investigations of people selling IPO's for bitcoins.  And look at what this little shit writes back to me. let's send this motherfucker to prison.

Activity: 224
http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8
Let this coin die please.  Scamcoin!

Full time dev's, ha.. Joke.

Pages:
Jump to: