Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SINGULARDTV (ETHEREUM) - Launch Completed! - page 59. (Read 137929 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Nice decision instead of 1am.
Activity: 638
Another appcoin ?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
So I have transferred ETH to lightwallet on the SingularDTV site.  Is there a further action? A Buy Button?

Probably will apear this button when the ICO open.
Okay, and this is Oct 5 at 9am EST...can someone please confirm

It's 5 October, but we don't know the time.
Devs, can you confirm, please?
The exact time has not been set yet as far as I know.

LAUNCH DATE/TIME ANNOUNCEMENT

We are pleased to announce that our launch prep has gone smoothly.  Not only are we able to announce an exact time, we are also able to move the date forward as well.

SingularDTV will be launching its SNGLS ecosystem on:

Sunday, Oct. 2 at 9am EST / 9pm GMT+8.

Due to overwhelming demand we are projecting a quick launch.  We originally intended our "First Contact List" to give our most dedicated supporters the heads up - first and foremost to ensure they are able to participate - but our list has grown quite large.  We hope every one of you will have time to secure SNGLS but in the event anyone is left out, you will be able to buy SNGLS on exchanges shortly after the launch has completed (we hope about a week or so after).  

The founders/devs decided on the date of Sunday, Oct 2, 9am EST / 9pm GMT+8 because it seemed the most democratic time/date.  It is during "normal", waking hours for both the East and West.  It is SingularDTV's intent to hopefully have SNGLS holders from all over the world rather than concentrated in just one region.  

The process for disseminating launch info/announcements - Contract addresses and such - go first to the First Contact List, 2nd to our website and then to this Bitcointalk thread, SingularDTV's official Medium Blog and Ethereum/SingularDTV reddit.  In order to avoid any potential misinformation or spam attacks, please verify all official SingularDTV announcements from at least 2 sources, our website being one of them.  And please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you have questions, [email protected].

Thank you all again and hope you have a great weekend.  

Love seeing this official announcement. I, for one, want to be one of those involved from the first day. I'm impressed with the scale and scope of your vision. Keep up the great work!
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I hope devs can make a good job over here, this project can be a boom in a long run for investors.
Don't know if I'll buy on ICO, maybe I'll wait for months to see what's happen, since this is a long run, there's no reason for rush Smiley

Yes, we are in it for the long haul and will be here for you when you are ready.
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
I hope devs can make a good job over here, this project can be a boom in a long run for investors.
Don't know if I'll buy on ICO, maybe I'll wait for months to see what's happen, since this is a long run, there's no reason for rush Smiley

These eth projects are with many promises and few realized. Yet to see how this will evolve...
So I have transferred ETH to lightwallet on the SingularDTV site.  Is there a further action? A Buy Button?

LAUNCH DATE/TIME ANNOUNCEMENT

We are pleased to announce that our launch prep has gone smoothly.  Not only are we able to announce an exact time, we are also able to move the date forward as well.

SingularDTV will be launching its SNGLS ecosystem on:

Sunday, Oct. 2 at 9am EST / 9pm GMT+8.

Due to overwhelming demand we are projecting a quick launch.  We originally intended our "First Contact List" to give our most dedicated supporters the heads up - first and foremost to ensure they are able to participate - but our list has grown quite large.  We hope every one of you will have time to secure SNGLS but in the event anyone is left out, you will be able to buy SNGLS on exchanges shortly after the launch has completed (we hope about a week or so after).  

The founders/devs decided on the date of Sunday, Oct 2, 9am EST / 9pm GMT+8 because it seemed the most democratic time/date.  It is during "normal", waking hours for both the East and West.  It is SingularDTV's intent to hopefully have SNGLS holders from all over the world rather than concentrated in just one region.  

The process for disseminating launch info/announcements - Contract addresses and such - go first to the First Contact List, 2nd to our website and then to this Bitcointalk thread, SingularDTV's official Medium Blog and Ethereum/SingularDTV reddit.  In order to avoid any potential misinformation or spam attacks, please verify all official SingularDTV announcements from at least 2 sources, our website being one of them.  And please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you have questions, [email protected].

Thank you all again and hope you have a great weekend.  
Activity: 1008
Sunday, Oct. 2 at 9am EST / 9pm GMT+8

Singular DTV time updated.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
it's showtime
Activity: 658
So I have transferred ETH to lightwallet on the SingularDTV site.  Is there a further action? A Buy Button?

Activity: 19
So I have transferred ETH to lightwallet on the SingularDTV site.  Is there a further action? A Buy Button?

It will open at 12am EST OCtober 5th. Meaning 9pm October 4th if you are PST
Activity: 546

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
https://iota.org/

Devs, please confirm
Activity: 658
guys are there any details on the ico? like how many tokens/ the cap etc?

Yes they are in a document somewhere.

1B tokens. 400M for devs, 100M for early investors and 500M for ICO.

Capped at 7.5M USD iirc. In the documents it says 650K ETH but subject to change depending on ETH price.

one token is worth 0.00125 eth, is it fixed?
Yes. It will start at 0.00125 eth and increase 12.5% every 4 days.

Activity: 546

this is not about how to buy, this is about how to use...
Activity: 23
guys are there any details on the ico? like how many tokens/ the cap etc?

Yes they are in a document somewhere.

1B tokens. 400M for devs, 100M for early investors and 500M for ICO.

Capped at 7.5M USD iirc. In the documents it says 650K ETH but subject to change depending on ETH price.

one token is worth 0.00125 eth, is it fixed?
Cannot find info How to buy singulardtv tokens with lightwallet?

Cheers

Still no news if we can buy directly from exchanges?

The moment we launch SNGLS buy functionality will appear in the Lightwallet.  You'll be able to buy SNGLS from exchanges after the token launch.

Thank You for info!

What is exactly time of launching ICO, please? 5th October  12 am? 2 pm? 3 am?
Cannot find info How to buy singulardtv tokens with lightwallet?

Cheers

Still no news if we can buy directly from exchanges?

The moment we launch SNGLS buy functionality will appear in the Lightwallet.  You'll be able to buy SNGLS from exchanges after the token launch.

Pages:
Jump to: