Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 70. (Read 66362 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Just discover this thread now and i love concept of project, i see a little similarity with the DeepOnion method of distribution without any crowdsale only airdrops, where able to develop and continue developing project,
Deep Onion is trash that forced people to hold their coins and spam the forum relentlessly as part of its distribution.  These 2 coins have nothing in common in that respect.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
I doubt the $1 million figure. The Ardor community has collected $100.000 in order to buy enough BNB tokens to get Ardor listed.
Plus, think of the terrible incentive structure. Developers who have to shell out a million bucks would probably want to get even quite soon so that they may feel the need to dump on the other holders shortly after the listing. Not saying this is true for Sirius but in general. 
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Just discover this thread now and i love concept of project, i see a little similarity with the DeepOnion method of distribution without any crowdsale only airdrops, where able to develop and continue developing project,

i hope this project turns out to be similar success too even though i miss first airdrop, hope i can find other means to support project.

And i was going to ask how development can proceed without crowdsale but i see team have manage to raise 80btc from supporters of this project, really impressive, best of luck.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
[slack/bridge] A Total of 6929998 Sirx were awarded for donations, and bonuses totaled  1992599 Sirx
wow,that's a great result. Grin Shocked
in total, the team received about 80 BTC as a donation Shocked

80 BTC is enough for SIRX to get listed on a big exchange like Bittrex or if the dev can make a deal with binance for 80 BTC listing fees.

Also Cryptopia will be a good cheapest options as an additional exchange.

Congrats to all SIRX holders, Looking forward for the Round 2 Announcement.
80BTC for each Bittrex or binnance?

Binance is usually asking $1 million USD for listing fees. that is 100 - 120 BTC depending on the BTC market price. so 80 BTC is still short for binance.

Bittrex is fine if i were to be asked. It can significantly give attention to for Sirius already. But if Sirius can still pull off a Binnance listing, then i can't imagine how would Sirius price would skyrocket
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
[slack/bridge] A Total of 6929998 Sirx were awarded for donations, and bonuses totaled  1992599 Sirx

80 BTC is enough for SIRX to get listed on a big exchange like Bittrex or if the dev can make a deal with binance for 80 BTC listing fees.

Binance is usually asking $1 million USD for listing fees. that is 100 - 120 BTC depending on the BTC market price. so 80 BTC is still short for binance.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500

Congratulation to the team for milestone achievement , i am pretty sure we will see SIRX soon in 1-2 exchanges if not binnance or bittrex . cryptopia.co.nz is a good choice for now gradually we can make it but some marketing campaigns needed for sirx .
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
[slack/bridge] A Total of 6929998 Sirx were awarded for donations, and bonuses totaled  1992599 Sirx

They raised more than they actually deserve. I hope they understand the value of people backing them and make an amazing job developing the product.
As I understand them a lot of donations were from their friends.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
[slack/bridge] A Total of 6929998 Sirx were awarded for donations, and bonuses totaled  1992599 Sirx

They raised more than they actually deserve. I hope they understand the value of people backing them and make an amazing job developing the product.
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

Oh wow I didn't expect people to donate so much money for this project, there is no marketing campaign or anything and they raised 80 btc to get list on an exchange. I see many ICO with lots of marketing and bounty campaign that coudn't raise 40 btc but Siriux is getting 80 btc like it's nothing, I am really impressed by the team, they must have lots of loyal supporters. With all the money I think it's going to be more than enough for Cryptopia.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
 Shocked :oLevel is not enough
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

It turns out that around 1154 satoshs for 1 SIRX in this round
And when about going to the stock exchange?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!

Merit: 254
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
So what are your plans for development? There are still no dates regarding marketing programs. It would also be nice to outline inflation processes in more detail.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Is there anything announced about members and/or full members if they can take part in de next airdrop or if they going to use the New merit system on bitcointalk?

That's yet to be determine. It's going to continue next month.

Yeah you are right we don't have any info yet on the second stage distribution. But they said that this month they are going to focus on listing on an exchange and the bounty program. And maybe next month they will continue the airdrop distribution. let's hope that everyone will be able to join in the second stage, and not just sr member. We need more loyal people in our community, it would be great to give a bonus to people who hold more than 5k in their wallet.

This is a particular popular air drop, and I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that it's for Sr. Members and above. So I wonder how letting everyone through could affect things. The higher the rank, the less chance of puppets.
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Is there anything announced about members and/or full members if they can take part in de next airdrop or if they going to use the New merit system on bitcointalk?

Yeah you are right we don't have any info yet on the second stage distribution. But they said that this month they are going to focus on listing on an exchange and the bounty program. And maybe next month they will continue the airdrop distribution. let's hope that everyone will be able to join in the second stage, and not just sr member. We need more loyal people in our community, it would be great to give a bonus to people who hold more than 5k in their wallet.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
I get total & circulating supply. But can anyone tell me what will be maximum possible supply ever ??

I have asked this question a couple of days ago but no one has answered.

POS chains do not have an actual maximum supply.
The actual inflation is close to 0.87% a year.
in the past 60 days we have an inflation of 97665 Sirx
if you are interested in a multi year inflation figures we can have one of the team members do that.

I am interested in long-term inflation rates, I would like to ask you to make such calculations, I think many will agree with me that these are very important figures that are relevant now.

Me too.  Smiley
Thanks for answering the question, TheStuhlman.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Merit: 251

Even if it's not 2014 anymore, the prices that these exchanges are asking for is insane. How much does it cost them to maintain a coin?

I would think just collecting trade fees would be an amazing business just by itself.
Yeah the price quotes to get listed on most of these major exchanges is an absolute joke.  It's an obvious money grab by them feeding off the crypto boom.  There is no way it cost them anywhere near that amount to run a coin for that much on their platform.

what more is i have seen ICOs before who are not allowed to talk on the topic exchange listings for their coins because of the NDA set by the exchanges they are communicating with
Pages:
Jump to: