Pages:
Author

Topic: █ ANN █ SIX █ █ █ █ SIXAXIS █ █ █ █ ADVANCED █ DRONE █ RACING █ - page 2. (Read 7098 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
48660030.1 SIX coins burned, proof: HLxxxxxxxxxBURNADDRESSxxYBTy2asoBx, tx: b3409e92dfd4e6039cbde89b934e59db0ff528ad6d49b21b86da958104df251c

so we have only 12mil coins? cheap as a hell.. are you have some plans dev? I will buy up this to 100 sat.. Cheesy

funds are very limited because someone wanted to ruin SIX as explained before, waiting for hangout with New York based FPV promotion company to see what we can do
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
so we have only 12mil coins? cheap as a hell.. are you have some plans dev? I will buy up this to 100 sat.. Cheesy
I guess all of us are waiting for an announcement about the burned coins

I would like to take a few more based on the correct block explorer figures

Its nice to see developer moving around in Yobit Chat box...

Still waiting for official announcement from Yobit.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
I guess all of us are waiting for an announcement about the burned coins

I would like to take a few more based on the correct block explorer figures

Its nice to see developer moving around in Yobit Chat box...
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Any news about burning coins from yobit?

Hi, we are still waiting news from them.
Block explorer http://sixaxisexplorer.sytes.net/

Thanks for making the block explorer but now it is not working correctly, coul you please fix it?

you have to run the daemon with -daemon -txindex and after do a node scripts/sync.js reindex, this should fix the problem

pd: i have bought some more coin to support the project

Hi, we are still waiting news from them.
Block explorer http://sixaxisexplorer.sytes.net/
legendary
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
nodes?

See below Steve...

Re: █ ANN █ SIX █ █ █ █ SIXAXIS █ █ █ █ ADVANCED █ DRONE █ RACING █
February 18, 2016, 03:56:56 PM
Reply with quote  #28
Quote from: voteformeg on February 18, 2016, 03:11:46 PM
my wallet does not sync , maybe some nodes?

Hi, if wallet doesn't sync try this addnode=52.88.121.123 in config file
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
The 50% buy wall was placed at ICO price (20) not under (19) and was eaten shortly due to panic sells generated by one single person selling 1000 SIX (small amount) repeatedly. People like to ruin projects but SIX won't give up. All sold coins will be burned by Yobit resulting in a major supply reduction. We are waiting news from Yobit about unsold and burned coins.

Do you remember who the user was ?

Personally I like the idea...and will support it in any way I can!
The 50% buy wall was placed at ICO price (20) not under (19) and was eaten shortly due to panic sells generated by one single person selling 1000 SIX (small amount) repeatedly. People like to ruin projects but SIX won't give up. All sold coins will be burned by Yobit resulting in a major supply reduction. We are waiting news from Yobit about unsold and burned coins.
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
What happened with the 50% buy wall just under the ICO price?

shouldn't yobit have a 6btc buy wall at 19sats...?
Update: received PM asking for linux wallet, it is available now https://mega.nz/#!EgEDUY7Z!VqYZY8NnejpodnJKjLq2i86pFnmhF3baC4dxmlL14GM
Hi Hiperjacked, good to see you also here (I answered you on Yobit chat). Details about unsold and burned coins will come soon from Yobit, not depending on SIX.
SIX contacted Drone Racing Paris and others for DRL sponsorship. A detailed roadmap will be released in one week. To everyone: if you have questions, I am online about 8 hours/day on Yobit chat to discuss with the community about SIX, if you have questions join us. Follow at @sixaxisdrones
Thanks to all the supporters on Yobit.

Sounds good six!

I have some interesting ideas for DRL sponsorship...

This is gonna be huge!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool

Throw a PM so we can discuss your ideas.
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
Hi Hiperjacked, good to see you also here (I answered you on Yobit chat). Details about unsold and burned coins will come soon from Yobit, not depending on SIX.
SIX contacted Drone Racing Paris and others for DRL sponsorship. A detailed roadmap will be released in one week. To everyone: if you have questions, I am online about 8 hours/day on Yobit chat to discuss with the community about SIX, if you have questions join us. Follow at @sixaxisdrones

Sounds good six!

I have some interesting ideas for DRL sponsorship...

This is gonna be huge!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool
legendary
Merit: 1001
Dev can you put up some plan to know direction of this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
Anyone know how many sold for ICO ?
Pages:
Jump to: