Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain - page 16. (Read 3672 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Skrumble network is down by -18.69 percent within just the 24 hour time frame. It seems there is a huge whale dictating the price of this token.
Its mostly that way at the beginning and am sure its not only skrumble here other tokens also seem affected and if ethereum is to affect the price it should affect tokens too
It is a matter of short period of time.As ethereum is falling,every token will get affected.but very soon all will be ok.& the team will take measures to correct this problem
Well, we just hope that it will happen because it's been a couple of months have already passed and still the value of ethereum are still in the low level. I guess much better for the team Skrumble to find more ways that can make their price to grow and not just depend in the situation of the market.

The developer or the team should not depend on the market, though it can affects but still they can find ways to make the project becomes better. It is a matter on how the team handle each situation. They should proceed and think positively that everything will be find soon.
As team together they can make a plan and get the work allocated and before they proceed they can check the instructions and do step by step to avoid new issues
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Skrumble network is down by -18.69 percent within just the 24 hour time frame. It seems there is a huge whale dictating the price of this token.
Its mostly that way at the beginning and am sure its not only skrumble here other tokens also seem affected and if ethereum is to affect the price it should affect tokens too
It is a matter of short period of time.As ethereum is falling,every token will get affected.but very soon all will be ok.& the team will take measures to correct this problem
Well, we just hope that it will happen because it's been a couple of months have already passed and still the value of ethereum are still in the low level. I guess much better for the team Skrumble to find more ways that can make their price to grow and not just depend in the situation of the market.

The developer or the team should not depend on the market, though it can affects but still they can find ways to make the project becomes better. It is a matter on how the team handle each situation. They should proceed and think positively that everything will be find soon.
Activity: 378
Unfortunately, on what platform the token would not be created, to it not to avoid the movement after the father, whether it be ethereum, waves, tron or other coins.
Obviously the price impact will lead a huge impact on tokens and here ethereum flow will be degrading to an extreme level and there was still a hope and chances that it will not get deviated.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Unfortunately, on what platform the token would not be created, to it not to avoid the movement after the father, whether it be ethereum, waves, tron or other coins.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
SKM price followed other tokens and went down -12% due Ethereum crash, It seems that bearish trend will take more time before we can see the light. At this time, most altcoins seems dead, but I think is a good time to accumulate them at low price and wait for uptrend.
It was absolutely predictable as similar practice happens constantly. All coins fall after bitcoin and it is normal. Still early somehow to judge a real price of this coin.

What do you mean by predictable? There is a lot of circumstances that they need overcome especially and no one can predict the future of the real value of cryptocurrencies. If we want to earn some good income, then we better be to learn to be wise and learn to buy and sell crypto.
Lots of factors affect crypto i think even ethereum price can shake things up for token since its based on that smart contract so is based if you make comparison with them also
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Can I find out on which exchanges the sale of Skrumble tokens will be available? I hope it will be very popular exchanges that are popular with users.
Dua
Activity: 616
Do you plan to do beta testing of the project in the near future? I think testing can help identify project errors at the moment.
I agree. The project needs to have this kind of presentation so that people who have interest to invest in here will have a better knowledge about the platform. Beta version will surely gives satisfactions for those investors who take part in the project.
Yes, for more carefully at preparing is better for new project like Skrumble Network. Their idea is good but everything should be smoothy when launch.
So at any start of the project it should be smooth and everything is thought out two steps ahead. I hope that everything will work out for the team.
Is the launch date of the platform known today? Did the developers say anything about this? I hope they make an announcement in advance.
Activity: 308
SKM price followed other tokens and went down -12% due Ethereum crash, It seems that bearish trend will take more time before we can see the light. At this time, most altcoins seems dead, but I think is a good time to accumulate them at low price and wait for uptrend.
It was absolutely predictable as similar practice happens constantly. All coins fall after bitcoin and it is normal. Still early somehow to judge a real price of this coin.

The project are just starting to grow and probably in the next few months, it will be recognized by many people in which will lead to a better development by it's platform to provide good functions in crypto space. And if that happens, surely the price will gets high and become more stable in the market.
Activity: 532

What do you mean by predictable? There is a lot of circumstances that they need overcome especially and no one can predict the future of the real value of cryptocurrencies. If we want to earn some good income, then we better be to learn to be wise and learn to buy and sell crypto.
Activity: 378
Do you plan to do beta testing of the project in the near future? I think testing can help identify project errors at the moment.
I agree. The project needs to have this kind of presentation so that people who have interest to invest in here will have a better knowledge about the platform. Beta version will surely gives satisfactions for those investors who take part in the project.
Yes, for more carefully at preparing is better for new project like Skrumble Network. Their idea is good but everything should be smoothy when launch.
So at any start of the project it should be smooth and everything is thought out two steps ahead. I hope that everything will work out for the team.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
That's right. I agree that this will be very useful for investors. And I will say that for everyone, not only those who have already invested funds, but also those who are just eyeing.

If there are video explaining and benefits from this project. Then it will add more impression for the team to attract people and investors to join in.
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Yesterday was one of the biggest dumps of Crypto coins, tokens price. I hope it will recover again. Investors now are panicking?
Activity: 504
That's right. I agree that this will be very useful for investors. And I will say that for everyone, not only those who have already invested funds, but also those who are just eyeing.
Activity: 423
I have tried to access their wallet in the download link page but it seems so slow for the site to respond. It took me 1minute to fully access the site's features.
Could be an internal issue in my own opinion. But try checking other sites as well just to test if its just their site or your own connection.
Also, maybe the team are still upgrading it since they have noticed in a past few days that more people keep coming to visit the website. We can just have to keep being in here so that we can be always updated about their works and activities that they have done to this project.
Yes, most likely this is the case. I hope the developers will soon set up the site and we will be able to easily access our wallets.
Well, of course. Almost of us really expect about good network and application at Skrumble, so i don't have any doubt about their beta will launch at the future soon.
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Activity: 294
In the world of cryptos, everything is possible especially the sudden up and down of its value due to its decentralized system. There are so many factors that may affect  the price and probably it's about the supply and the demand.

Well this how the crypto works. We cant really predict and tell what will happen next but, the least thing we can do is prepare and be sensitive always for the moves and the decrease and increase of the value. For a safer and easy transactions.

Yes, we really need to be prepared in every happenings that will occur in the crypto world most specially the developers of skrumble network, they need to be more stronger and more dedicated in developing this project.

That should be serve as their sword. Preparedness is very important to have in a team so that they can easily stop those problems occurred. But not only preparing for the problems encountered but also they should be compatible on what's trend nowadays. We have now high technologies and lots of projects in crypto market. So better all prepared.
Yeah right there buddy! The Skrumble Network must better be prepared in all situations or circumstances that might happen along the way of its journey to success. I know that with what the Skrumble Network have can make its continuous developments for its success.
I will definitely agree with this too that the Skrumble Network as a great prpject gere in the crypto currency community that come exist can bring a huge changes and difference in the field of crypto as revolutionizing blockchain for communication which as I can see the team working behind is getting all prepared to the different situations along the way that could happen unexpectedly which is aware that it is a part of this community.
Pages:
Jump to: