Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SMAG] Next generation of Decentralized and Distributed Network Sharing - page 3. (Read 1507 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
why somebody deleted all telegram texts about visiting company office?
Activity: 98
Should have looked into this thread earlier before looking into the project in detail, could have saved me a lot of time. While doing so, more and more strange things came up (like team members doesnt have any results in google beside the projects linked from the ico page, 100x built in roi over a short ico period, very high 100% bonus for the presale, a lot of grammar mistakes on the german version of the website). Also i find the idea interesting, im out here as everything looks like fake.

Thanks to Sabih for visiting the address and posting a picture here!
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
If anyone is interested in publishing your findings on SmartGenie, it looks like the ConcourseQ page for it could use some work: https://concourseq.io/Q/SmartGenie
Activity: 4
Also note that the address isn't formatted in a way that a real German would format an address (and it's missing the city), and that the lack of an imprint on the website would be illegal in Germany. The German version of the website is in broken German that seems to have been poorly translated from English.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
What now?

As I told this before, you are welcome to come with a camera and take some pictures or video from our office.
Activity: 11
Okay, on the 20th floor are :

Thomas Klinke Immobilien GmbH -> tk-immo.de
loqio GmbH -> loqio.de

On both websites are phone numbers so I called them. loqio GmbH phone is just playing music and a message that someone will pick up the phone but after 5 minutes it did not happen. But when I called the Thomas Klinke Immobilien GmbH it got interesting, because the company owner himself picked up the phone. Since you should be on the same floor, he did not know anything about a company called "SmartGenie". He said the only company on the same floor is loqio GmbH which is a call center.

EDIT: The managing director of loqio GmbH just called me back, he saw my number on his phone. He never heard anything about SmartGenie as well.

What now?

Thanks, I am dropping this project.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
The sale structure is really strange price start from $0.01 and will get increase up to 10 during pre-ICO. Main phase is also very confusing get started from $0.10 and will get finished on $1.00 so it mean price will increase 100x during this ICO phase. I don't like this kind of system where no source behind who will push the price to the moon.
Activity: 252
http://www.cryptostills.com
SmartGenie is listed on CryptoStills

Presently at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

Thanks for listing our ICO on your website. We would like to give interviewes with our CEO or others in our team if you have any option.

I'm sorry, but CryptoStills is all about 'stills'.

I will see if my collegue websites can pick that up.
Activity: 141
Merit: 6
Okay, on the 20th floor are :

Thomas Klinke Immobilien GmbH -> tk-immo.de
loqio GmbH -> loqio.de

On both websites are phone numbers so I called them. loqio GmbH phone is just playing music and a message that someone will pick up the phone but after 5 minutes it did not happen. But when I called the Thomas Klinke Immobilien GmbH it got interesting, because the company owner himself picked up the phone. Since you should be on the same floor, he did not know anything about a company called "SmartGenie". He said the only company on the same floor is loqio GmbH which is a call center.

EDIT: The managing director of loqio GmbH just called me back, he saw my number on his phone. He never heard anything about SmartGenie as well.

What now?
Well, I have been there, though I could not get there today during working times but look at the front door of the building at the following address:

SmartGenie.io
Mundsburg Tower/Office Tower
Hamburger Str. 11,
22083 Germany

https://img2.picload.org/image/ddpliipl/smartgenie.jpg

The building is an office tower on top of a shopping center. To be fair maybe there is an explanation and I can come again during working hours tomorrow or on wednesday if I get a clear description where the office is because there is no company "smartgenie".

We are in the 20th floor.
Activity: 11
Well, I have been there, though I could not get there today during working times but look at the front door of the building at the following address:

SmartGenie.io
Hamburger Str. 11,
22083 Germany

https://img2.picload.org/image/ddpliipl/smartgenie.jpg

The building is an office tower on top of a shopping center. To be fair maybe there is an explanation and I can come again during working hours tomorrow or on wednesday if I get a clear description where the office is because there is no company "smartgenie".

Sabih, I am closely watching your posts. Please, keep investigating for us. Thank you!
Activity: 141
Merit: 6

SmartGenie.io
Hamburger Str. 11,
22083 Germany

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

This is 10 minutes by car from my home. What happens if I come around to take a look at your office? Am I welcome of will I find a postbox? I am about to buy some e-cigarette stuff around the corner of your office tomorrow. Give me a reply and I will come for a small chat and will report here. I can even capture the walk up to your office with a small peak of inside the office with my cam. Would be a good advertising or a bad one, your decision.

Sure, you are welcome. But we have saturday here in germany and we are closed at the office. You can visit us from Monday-Friday 08:00 - 18:00 ( the office is saturday and sunday closed )

Übrigens, das ist eine gute Idee, wenn du eine Kamera mit nimmst. Das wird eine gute Werbung für uns sein.  Wink

interesting development on this. Sabih, I would love to hear from you if you do visit them. Watching this one closely now.

Im waiting too. Project looks interesting, but there is a high probability that this is a scam
Please don't think bad about this one project might indeed dev team are busy taking care of others and will give you something more to this project. success is always for this project.

Yes, it is better we just wait first the development of this project. Don't be so assumed if the project is bad. because sometimes a project at the beginning it says success is precisely the end of disappointing, and in the early projects is said to be the usual mediocrity is precisely the end of success. We wait for the saj information about this project
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

This is 10 minutes by car from my home. What happens if I come around to take a look at your office? Am I welcome of will I find a postbox? I am about to buy some e-cigarette stuff around the corner of your office tomorrow. Give me a reply and I will come for a small chat and will report here. I can even capture the walk up to your office with a small peak of inside the office with my cam. Would be a good advertising or a bad one, your decision.

Sure, you are welcome. But we have saturday here in germany and we are closed at the office. You can visit us from Monday-Friday 08:00 - 18:00 ( the office is saturday and sunday closed )

Übrigens, das ist eine gute Idee, wenn du eine Kamera mit nimmst. Das wird eine gute Werbung für uns sein.  Wink

interesting development on this. Sabih, I would love to hear from you if you do visit them. Watching this one closely now.

Im waiting too. Project looks interesting, but there is a high probability that this is a scam
Please don't think bad about this one project might indeed dev team are busy taking care of others and will give you something more to this project. success is always for this project.

We are also awaiting him on Monday in our office.  Wink
I am very interested in the project you are working on. will your project hold a bounty campaign? I think the project you are working on is really a project that can attract a lot of enthusiasts but I think your project should also hold a bounty campaign so that more and more who knows about the project you are working on.

Hi,

We currently have a bounty campaign runnig here on Bitcointalk, which covers 3% of our hard cap. Please chcek here
Activity: 97
Merit: 11

Activity: 317
Merit: 12

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I am very interested in the project you are working on. will your project hold a bounty campaign? I think the project you are working on is really a project that can attract a lot of enthusiasts but I think your project should also hold a bounty campaign so that more and more who knows about the project you are working on.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
This may be the concept of creating a centralized and distributed application to help generations of people at a cost to all those who are overpaid. projects that help communities like this that should continue to be developed so that people's lives are getting better.
Pages:
Jump to: