Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SMART AIRDROP] SKYHOPECOIN | DECENTRALIZED PAYMENTS FOR FREELANCERS - page 2. (Read 1504 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 16
I can and I will :)
This could open up a whole new world for the freelancers and the employees needing them! If you guys can really get this off the ground this can be a very high value coin, which you also aim for. So far it looks good and I joined the Airdrop, love to get this project spread and trying to get more attention to a great project!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hello ,the project is good
Activity: 23
Activity: 6
Activity: 30
Interesting project.
The design of your project is very good. I am sure that your project will be successful and, I hope, your tokens will be very much in demand.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Hello! Nice idea! Good luck all! Russia joned airdrop)))
Activity: 12
I'm in.

Good luck guys !
Activity: 60
Interesting and nice project. I will support.
Activity: 2
I hope your project will be successful.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
This project will good for me because I am a freelancer don't have a work only on Cryptocurrency doing some trading & marketing project. will wait for your progress. btw am already participate in airdrop
Activity: 99
I hope for the project and join it.
Activity: 67
Its nice to follow your project, I like it very organize project Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
A very lively project. I think that your mission will be appreciated, because this idea affects the interests of many people. Now it is most urgent to direct our forces to the organization of society.
Activity: 16
This is actually a good project.
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Activity: 8
I love this project and I have registered for the airdrops....I would love to be part of the bounty program
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Bitcoyin.com For Sale
This project should serve trouble-less processing of payments between freelancer and project providers and also transfer of project assets.
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
I do not have a Facebook account, can I participate?
on the form looks a good red star to fill!
I think you can join bounty if you do not have facebook  Wink
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
The purpose of Skyhop to become a highly competitive, secure, fast forum with world-class credibility, Creating a positive competitiveness in attracting Users, through empowering technological advancement and active role to create added value, work effectiveness and cost efficiency, as a form of active participation in the implementation of good governance.
wow a very noble goal, and I hope you can achieve your project goals. I will always support your project. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: