Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SmartBotCoin: 1st platform providing real-time streaming portfolio updates - page 2. (Read 473 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hey. Do we get our own bot?
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
This the first platform I saw that include many things that a user need. With these, user won't need to go to many other sites just finish a full trade transaction. The design team of this platform surely outdo themselves. I personally like the theme layout. And also, I saw tutorial vids in YT, which is really awesome and I appreciate it because other sites/platforms don't have them. It is good to see that this platform has considered newbies in the industry.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
Cool looking project!
Do you plan to add more exchanges support in the near future?
I would also like to see some demo video
Activity: 11
 Grin This sound interesting . I think i'm going to sign and try it out for couple of days and see the result for myself
Activity: 15
Looking awesome! Wink I am looking forward to using this platform on my trades
Activity: 1
This is really such an interesting site/ platform where you can updates your portfolio in real-time nand you can also use the Manual, Automated Trading, Back testing Custom Trading Strategies and many other features. You can also use your referral to easily earn with it.
copper member
Activity: 200
Merit: 47
I tried this platform by registering and I watched some of the videos on their youtube channel. The Indian guy presenting sounds very knowledgeable and listening to him I got very confident in their AI.
I think trading bots are good when crypto is in a stable environment as opposed to a volatile environment, but SmartBotCoin seems to be taking care of this by training the AI using all kinds of techniques. I am hopeful but we will see how they will do, maybe using their 15 days of trial.
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
Interesting.  This is what Halo Platform should have been.  I'm looking forward to see more development from this project.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
Interesting platform and I wish you guys a successful launch!
Activity: 253
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: