Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SmartRE: Fractionalized & Insured Real Estate Platform - page 5. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
join social media facebook dan twitter
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
The concept is very good, I'm sure this project will be a successful project, good luck dev

I am waiting for social media bounty open

The smartre.io/fb and smartre.io/twtr bounty are open, as is a new type of bounty, logo picture bounty.  Let us know if you have questions!  Thanks
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The concept is very good, I'm sure this project will be a successful project, good luck dev

I am waiting for social media bounty open
heloo dev,Is there any bounty translation for indonesian??

Bounty announcement is at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-smartre-fractional-real-estate-customized-insurance-protection-2043674.  Let us know if you have more questions!  Thanks
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
heloo dev,Is there any bounty translation for indonesian??
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lucky Man
We will announce our bounty program by the end of the weekend, California time.  Stay tuned!
Activity: 39

in the world of cryptocoin things like this are indispensable. That is a fairly detailed explanation like this.
 The new concept that you offer will bring this project to success.
Activity: 50

Hello crypto enthusiasts.
I will take a look in to the whitepaper and if I like, I sure will follow the project closley. Good luck and keep up working on your nebula project.
You are involved in the most complex and demanding market on the planet! How did you get the releases to continue with this project? Or do not you have them yet? How do you plan to achieve it and what will you do if it's not possible to proceed with the rules?

By releases I assume you are asking about regulatory issues?  If so, there are certain ways to make sure we do not overstep our bounds.  We are a platform to connect homeowners and buyers, so very much a marketplace.  Our collaboration with a San Francisco specialized real estate legal firm took months (since last year) to hash out what is necessary to make our business model work.  That is also the reason why we are starting in the San Francisco Bay Area, as that's where we know the legal issues the best.  The direction we are on, currently, is the easiest.  If somehow it is not possible, we have a Plan B already that will have more paperwork involved but still solvable.

We are not arrogant enough to think we can tackle the entire real estate sector, but just a small subset.  I'm sure you guys hear huge numbers being tossed around (people are quoting USD 210 trillion!) but it's impossible for a startup to tackle such a big market from the beginning.  We're helping people who need liquidity but there's no current way right now without accumulating more debt.  Our targets are the people who take out home equity loans and reverse mortgages, and help them find a more equitable way to unlock value in their properties.  On the other side, allowing everyone to invest without having to be part of the affluent or being forced into funds that the managers decide where to invest. 
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Interesting, I will watch. Real estate is a promising direction. Also in anticipation of the bounty
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
Waiting for any bounty, I think its a good project
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
waiting open bounty social media.good luck for you dev
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
hope it will be great bounty !
Activity: 1010
Merit: 391
You are involved in the most complex and demanding market on the planet! How did you get the releases to continue with this project? Or do not you have them yet? How do you plan to achieve it and what will you do if it's not possible to proceed with the rules?
Activity: 311
Merit: 110
waiting open bounty social media.good luck for you dev
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
when plan open ico selling dev ?
and any bounty, i hope all bounty write in form spreadsheet not write this post
Activity: 28
I'd like to do all German translation work.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
English -> Indonesian translation service
Reserving indonesian translation if needed
Activity: 546
Merit: 280
It would be a great pleasure for me to work with you on this project. So I reserved the Turkish translation for my own name.
Pages:
Jump to: