Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SMELTERCOIN (POS MASTERNODES REWARD 80%) - page 4. (Read 15404 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
lol the this isnt a forum chat board trick wont work either.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
and PM trick wont work either,  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
ive made my points on past statements.  Kiss Kiss

Da ja
Stabycroc

This is my discord id: Developercrypto#9526
Activity: 497
Merit: 24
lol the this isnt a forum chat board trick wont work either.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
and PM trick wont work either,  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
ive made my points on past statements.  Kiss Kiss

Da ja
Stabycroc

Algorithm: (POW/POS) : X11/POS  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
POW until block 150  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The 150 blocks are the blocks they mined and 150 block isnt pow...
Adjust ur OP to make that clear its NOT pow and total premine and no info if ur stakin ur premine either, funny devs try to hide that and no1 pulls em up on it cuz alot are nubcakes to crypto.
I will tho :_)> If devs dont act transparent there trying to hide 1 thing or another ive learnt over the years in crypto.

not saying this is dead project from start but i have warned ya all.

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

if you want to learn crypto you can find it in another section,,
or you can open an issue in github source

thank you for your reply

YOU need to learn crypto not me
im pro your clearly NOT..

im amazed the btctalk forum devs allows these total bs coins to be even added to there forum is makes them look just as bad for listing total scams on there site.

Da ja
Stabycroc :_)>
Activity: 316
Merit: 10

SmelterCoin (SME) project listed on MNRank.com

SmelterCoin (SME) stats here: https://mnrank.com/coin/SME/

MNRank.com - masternode ranking service
copper member
copper member
copper member
Algorithm: (POW/POS) : X11/POS  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
POW until block 150  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Adjust ur OP to make that clear its NOT pow and total premine and no info if ur stakin ur premine either, funny devs try to hide that and no1 pulls em up on it cuz alot are nubcakes to crypto.
I will tho :_)> If devs dont act transparent there trying to hide 1 thing or another ive learnt over the years in crypto.

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

if you want to learn crypto you can find it in another section,,
or you can open an issue in github source

thank you for your reply
Algorithm: (POW/POS) : X11/POS  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
POW until block 150  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

copper member
SmelterCoin Network
GMT: Friday, November 30, 2018 12:00:00 AM

OUR SCHEDULE MAINNET LAUNCH
in Next 14 hours..

Join our Discord channel
how to get smelter coin / MN #presale
Guide for Staking SmelterCoin #💎stake-support
Guide To Run Masternode SmelterCoin #💎masternode-support
copper member
Like the development of this coin is very good, just look at the website that is protected by Comodo Secure and usually the strong website is protected by the same thing made by McAfee.
And like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Diamon, Zclassic to supply tokens is 21,000,000, why?

There are many factors..
to keep value of our coin, we keep low supply and 21M max supply it's based of bitcoin supply
It is true that the small supply can keep the price of the coin still expensive.
Bitcoin with 21,000,000 and RIPPLE with 99,991,780,039 XRP, of course, obviously the price is different.

Exactly
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Like the development of this coin is very good, just look at the website that is protected by Comodo Secure and usually the strong website is protected by the same thing made by McAfee.
And like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Diamon, Zclassic to supply tokens is 21,000,000, why?

There are many factors..
to keep value of our coin, we keep low supply and 21M max supply it's based of bitcoin supply
It is true that the small supply can keep the price of the coin still expensive.
Bitcoin with 21,000,000 and RIPPLE with 99,991,780,039 XRP, of course, obviously the price is different.
copper member
maybe you can give a brief introduction to this coin smelter, before I analyze it.

Thank you for your reply
More info https://smeltercoin.com or https://discord.gg/2QAKP9F
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
maybe you can give a brief introduction to this coin smelter, before I analyze it.
copper member
copper member

There are many factors..
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
copper member
russian translation reserved

Thanks bro
dm you with discord
copper member
Activity: 23
russian translation reserved
copper member