Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ ⚽ Soccer Manager™️ Elite ⚽⚽ Real Value! Real Stakes! - page 3. (Read 1022 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I do not think the project will be very successful, there is not much interest, your chances against your opponents are low, it seems that there is very little to progeny, I wish you success
Activity: 177
Hello.. played in this project for several years. One of the best managers on the Internet. where there are real teams and players. it will be interesting and here to participate
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Chimaera - Think it, Build it, PLAY IT
Did you know that Soccer Manager Crypto is being released this year!
At the Blockchain expo in London some people asked why blockchain gaming?

We just told them about Soccer Manager Crypto and then it all started to make sense.

Activity: 310
Merit: 20
Were many people interested in the actual SCM at the Blockchain Expo Global event where Chimaera team recently went?
We are preparing our referral program at the moment.
Huge bonuses to be made in CHI and Soccer Manager Coins

Coming week you'll learn more about this.
Stay tuned!
Activity: 310
Merit: 20
I'm no soccer fan to be honest but how cool would it be if you would really own your players and have a Ronaldo in your team.
Who wants to buy?!  Grin

If you are the one of the first players, and reserve Ronaldo's name... I guess you can make a fortune Smiley I wonder how the name system will work.
I'm no soccer fan to be honest but how cool would it be if you would really own your players and have a Ronaldo in your team.
Who wants to buy?!  Grin
Activity: 98
Soccer Manager Promotion

We have an upcoming promotion in which every past and future participant will receive an equal amount of Soccer Manager Crypto coins based on their CHI purchase.

Soccer Manager Crypto is a new Chimaera powered game that is in early development.

More information will be available on our website in the coming days.
Activity: 40
WHOAAAA Grin Grin Grin Grin

I almost had to rehab after years of championship manager and now you guys do this? Grin

This is really big news guys!!

consider me addicted Roll Eyes

rehab is for quitters!!!

Grin
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
WHOAAAA Grin Grin Grin Grin

I almost had to rehab after years of championship manager and now you guys do this? Grin

This is really big news guys!!

consider me addicted Roll Eyes
Activity: 2
I think wants to be one of a football or manager game based on blockchain logic. I think these kind of projects are very rare. I want him to be successful. because I like football and playing. good luck. Smiley

Thank you.

We are as excited as you Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
I think wants to be one of a football or manager game based on blockchain logic. I think these kind of projects are very rare. I want him to be successful. because I like football and playing. good luck. Smiley
Activity: 51
Huntercoin can make 2000$ day play game Smiley
Activity: 1059
Merit: 256
i think it will be interesting for football fans (a huge group of people btw). Is there any way to get rewarded for playing this? Thanks in advance!
Play-to-Earn, yes, you do get rewarded for playing it.
Activity: 33
football game on blockchain, hm
should be cool! when do you plan to release it exactly??
Activity: 34
OMG, it sounds awesome. Football and blochain - 2 out of 2 to be successful =) good luck, fellas
Activity: 39
i think it will be interesting for football fans (a huge group of people btw). Is there any way to get rewarded for playing this? Thanks in advance!
Activity: 51
WOW. is best game on blockchain when release out?

in europe soccer is biggest sport
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
Oh, new Soccer game and this time on Chimaera. Is it a Chimaera Mainnet live already? I like idea to create new game specialized blockchain

The mainnet isn't live yet. That's coming soon though.

Best to ping in the Chimaera Telegram channel periodically for updates.

https://t.me/chimaera_en

Pages:
Jump to: