Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SocialxBot | Project Closed. - page 10. (Read 160299 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
October 20, 2014, 10:40:22 AM
suddenly jumped.Any news?

Dev is alive and working on Weibo integration.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 20, 2014, 10:36:17 AM
simple, buy cheap coin
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 20, 2014, 10:30:29 AM
suddenly jumped.Any news?
Activity: 61
October 20, 2014, 04:05:10 AM
you can think, why he can't verify weibo account in 1 month? very easy, he don't work, he get 90 btc, so he mustn't do anything
scam coin
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
October 19, 2014, 09:23:24 PM
So, what's going on? Are devs missing?
October 19, 2014, 06:42:14 PM
half sold half still in but in my opinion is rather a scamcoin  Huh

It's just an irony, coin for social network was made by unsocible dev(s). They already have twitter auditory and how do they use it? In no way.

In my opinion Socialbot dev seems to be rather very busy. He logs in only for a few minutes once in a few days without any explanation and sharing the same screenshot again. Probably dev here is engaged at the moment in other coin so after bigger dump that will come sooner or later he will be back here. I think it's a well organized  group that jump from one coin to another until they see potential money to earn

Who knows, but they lost all creditability. Thats why no POD, otherwise ruined reputation for the end of life.
Activity: 51
October 19, 2014, 06:29:00 PM

It's just an irony, coin for social network was made by unsocible dev(s). They already have twitter auditory and how do they use it? In no way.

In my opinion Socialbot dev seems to be rather very busy. He logs in only for a few minutes once in a few days without any explanation and sharing the same screenshot again. Probably dev here is engaged at the moment in other coin so after bigger dump that will come sooner or later he will be back here. I think it's a well organized  group that jump from one coin to another until they see potential money to earn
October 19, 2014, 05:32:11 PM

October 19, 2014, 05:15:34 PM
half sold half still in but in my opinion is rather a scamcoin  Huh
October 19, 2014, 01:46:46 PM

Weibo bot is coming. If the coin is a scam then everything would be gone including the bot. Which noone has recreated so far.

Great progress so far, but that annoying déjà vu feeling...
October 19, 2014, 01:24:34 PM
Wooow the same screenshot that was taken 2 weeks ago. Great news! I'm personally impressed
because he buy this picture is $10, so he wanna use it again
October 19, 2014, 08:00:36 AM
Newbie dev. Another scrypt coin? Doomed to deep pockets asic wasteland just like LTC. End of story. Don't say you weren't warned.
The big problem is that asics will place most of the Pow coins into the hands of a few with the deepest pockets. Whether they will use them in your payment system is highly speculative at best. ICO is also a huge issue IMHO.
I tried to warn y'all 6 weeks ago. This coin was never going to be anything more than an elaborate tip bot and the dev has walked with what, 90BTC?
yes, coin is scam, dev promise many times but he don't work anything

you lost 7 btc ??last week u said u lost 6 Huh?? next week it will be 10 btc u lost..go buy dogecoin as that suits you better than x bot as u clearly have no idea how big this project is ...Stop spreading your bullshit fud..nobody cares if u lost 0.06 or 0.07 btc   ...you are pathetic . If you are going to criticise then at least make it constructive  ...Classic case of the sheep getting FUCKED by the wolves

So cool that we have finally somebody who will buy all the remaining 600 000 coins from the POW stage  Kiss
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
October 19, 2014, 05:41:43 AM
Newbie dev. Another scrypt coin? Doomed to deep pockets asic wasteland just like LTC. End of story. Don't say you weren't warned.
The big problem is that asics will place most of the Pow coins into the hands of a few with the deepest pockets. Whether they will use them in your payment system is highly speculative at best. ICO is also a huge issue IMHO.
I tried to warn y'all 6 weeks ago. This coin was never going to be anything more than an elaborate tip bot and the dev has walked with what, 90BTC?

you lost 7 btc ??last week u said u lost 6 Huh?? next week it will be 10 btc u lost..go buy dogecoin as that suits you better than x bot as u clearly have no idea how big this project is ...Stop spreading your bullshit fud..nobody cares if u lost 0.06 or 0.07 btc   ...you are pathetic . If you are going to criticise then at least make it constructive  ...Classic case of the sheep getting FUCKED by the wolves
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 19, 2014, 12:01:18 AM
Dev is back. It's a great news. Grin
October 18, 2014, 07:14:49 PM
Wooow the same screenshot that was taken 2 weeks ago. Great news! I'm personally impressed
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
October 18, 2014, 05:17:46 PM
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy this is chat, not bot !

what APIs do you use for that, i'm realy interested ?
check the OP and webpage for details. READ first, then comment.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
October 18, 2014, 02:39:47 PM

If the coin doesn't work out doesn't mean it's a scam. Blame yourself for not selling when it's high.

HODL 100k Sats very soon  Cheesy
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
October 18, 2014, 02:37:15 PM
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy this is chat, not bot !

what APIs do you use for that, i'm realy interested ?
October 18, 2014, 02:32:16 PM
https://i.imgur.com/y8tIqih.jpg

Weibo bot is coming. If the coin is a scam then everything would be gone including the bot. Which noone has recreated so far.

your picture is fake by photoshop, it very easy
October 18, 2014, 02:30:29 PM
Pages:
Jump to: