Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SocialxBot | Project Closed. - page 37. (Read 160299 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 13, 2014, 12:55:57 PM
20k and climbing .. pump initiated
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
September 13, 2014, 12:41:53 PM
yup,  buying more. I want to thank all who are selling, please fill my bids if I haven't taken out your asks.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 13, 2014, 12:29:15 PM
xbot 17k, tonight to the moon Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 13, 2014, 12:26:00 PM
very promising coin and im holding strong but i have to admit when i saw 12k i was feeling very very lonely and very very scared
 Undecided

Dont panic. The TA shows its oversold and trend reversal. Just hold a couple days, you will be happy Smiley

The mining difficulty for Xbot coin is increasing fast. Miners won't be selling their coins for cheap any more. They would lose out because of high electric cost.

Diff is a quarter what it was 48 hours ago, not increasing at all - miners are abandoning the coin.

Or . . . Have they switch their strategy from mining this coin to buy and hold?
September 13, 2014, 12:23:21 PM
Huh?

Why are miners abandoning this coin?
Activity: 658
September 13, 2014, 12:20:48 PM
very promising coin and im holding strong but i have to admit when i saw 12k i was feeling very very lonely and very very scared
 Undecided

Dont panic. The TA shows its oversold and trend reversal. Just hold a couple days, you will be happy Smiley

The mining difficulty for Xbot coin is increasing fast. Miners won't be selling their coins for cheap any more. They would lose out because of high electric cost.

Diff is a quarter what it was 48 hours ago, not increasing at all - miners are abandoning the coin.
September 13, 2014, 11:36:45 AM
 Undecided

Activity: 140
September 13, 2014, 10:10:51 AM
 Undecided

Lonely like this one? Grin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iz8p_2LqTI
Activity: 140
September 13, 2014, 10:05:02 AM
How many are the devs?

Less than the enemy, but more than capable.

Activity: 10
September 13, 2014, 09:48:48 AM
xbot is good , price will climb up soon
Activity: 56
September 13, 2014, 09:46:11 AM
Why Twitter? Because not every part of the world have the capacities to download a regular wallet or have access to a cryptocurrency exchange but they have twitter on their Blackberry, Android and iPhone. Our vision is to get world wide adoption of socialxbot through easy to use exchange on twitter. In the near future, xbot to fiat will be supported.

We have a big announcement coming up later. Please let us know of any bugs.
Thanks

Huh

Yes, we are working on press release to go with the massive redesign of the website and logo.
The website will be available in Chinese so that weibo users can have access to information.

We hope to start xbot international outreach programs, so that the socialxbot users can start promoting xbot on their country's popular forums.

You are devs? How maney devs does the Xbot have?
Activity: 852
September 13, 2014, 09:32:24 AM
The block explorer saids Error. You need to fix it asap!
http://explorer.socialxbot.com/

Use this one. Devs, please update OP. This is not mine.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xbot/
Activity: 10
September 13, 2014, 09:18:15 AM

Looks like someone is launching a massive promotion campaign for Xbot coin.
which coin ?
September 13, 2014, 08:41:20 AM
Why Twitter? Because not every part of the world have the capacities to download a regular wallet or have access to a cryptocurrency exchange but they have twitter on their Blackberry, Android and iPhone. Our vision is to get world wide adoption of socialxbot through easy to use exchange on twitter. In the near future, xbot to fiat will be supported.

We have a big announcement coming up later. Please let us know of any bugs.
Thanks

Huh

Yes, we are working on press release to go with the massive redesign of the website and logo.
The website will be available in Chinese so that weibo users can have access to information.

We hope to start xbot international outreach programs, so that the socialxbot users can start promoting xbot on their country's popular forums.

You should send the press release using www.PRweb.com
it goes to all journalists world wide. INSTANTLY!

September 13, 2014, 08:33:03 AM

Looks like someone is launching a massive promotion campaign for Xbot coin.
September 13, 2014, 08:32:29 AM
The block explorer saids Error. You need to fix it asap!
http://explorer.socialxbot.com/
Activity: 157
September 13, 2014, 07:44:37 AM
Tonight, Xbot to the moon Cheesy

how??  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 5
September 13, 2014, 07:03:37 AM
Tonight, Xbot to the moon Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
September 13, 2014, 07:03:08 AM
Question: If I put up for sale some coins on twitter, if someone buys them at the price I ask, are there any fees? There should be none since no exchange intervenes outside of twitter, con someone confirm that?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
September 13, 2014, 03:57:53 AM

Nice!  Smiley

Press release will definitely showcase this coin to the world. Good job
Pages:
Jump to: