Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 127. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 503
I bought sonm on 17 june 2017. it will not be long before a year is over. Unfortunately, the course has not increased much. I would have bought in June etherum then I would have much more money now. But I have to wait and hope that this token will one day succeed and will bring me a good profit

The question about "if "does not have an end.If I had SONM bought in this year June, the price would have been close to 1000 sat and when the mainnet releases in August, I could easily jump to 20x-30x with that low purchase, but again if.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
It would be nice to see how this projects evolves. I have high hope for this project. This had a huge potential as many Companies in software industry is migrating to cloud and fog services to reduce the cost of running and maintaining thier own infrastructure.
Yes, platforms such as Sonm are needed. It's still good that there is good competition in this area. Let's see who will make his platform faster. SONM token in my investment portfolio.
I also have this token in my investment portfolio. Sonm was one of the first, but it has a long roadmap. This is clear, because it's very difficult to realize it, but devs are working and it's very good
If the developers of the Sonm project do everything they plan, investors will earn very well. Cloud computing is the future. Until there are quantum computers. But this will not happen soon.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
It would be nice to see how this projects evolves. I have high hope for this project. This had a huge potential as many Companies in software industry is migrating to cloud and fog services to reduce the cost of running and maintaining thier own infrastructure.
Yes, platforms such as Sonm are needed. It's still good that there is good competition in this area. Let's see who will make his platform faster. SONM token in my investment portfolio.
I also have this token in my investment portfolio. Sonm was one of the first, but it has a long roadmap. This is clear, because it's very difficult to realize it, but devs are working and it's very good

Yeah.
As long as the devs keep with the roadmap, all will be good at the end Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I bought sonm on 17 june 2017. it will not be long before a year is over. Unfortunately, the course has not increased much. I would have bought in June etherum then I would have much more money now. But I have to wait and hope that this token will one day succeed and will bring me a good profit

I'm quite sure this won't make you disappoint because the team is on a mission you can track the activity and progress of this platform which is looking really impressive. I also believe one day it will get more valuable place and all strong believers will huge profit.
Activity: 126
SOMN wants to solve this problem and give outdated ASICs a new purpose with “fog computing” – distributed computing power among the participants in the network.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
This is big thing if one can understand the hidden potential of having access to Intel's cloud inside program which they invited SONM team for. That monthly report is also amazing for those who believe in success of this project. One more thing that in few months project is going to release the platform in middle of summer.
Yeah, amazing update from the team.

That’s a great movement from this project, still wait for next implementing roadmap.

Activity: 448
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
This is big thing if one can understand the hidden potential of having access to Intel's cloud inside program which they invited SONM team for. That monthly report is also amazing for those who believe in success of this project. One more thing that in few months project is going to release the platform in middle of summer.
Activity: 812
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Activity: 396
Merit: 101
We will be hosting the next Q&A on March 19 at 16:00 UTC! These sessions are always valuable for the team and the community! Post your question here using #ASKSONM or on https://sli.do with event code Z111! We’ll be live streaming on http://youtube.com/sonmplatform

Intel has invited SONM to join their Cloud Insider Program. Thank you, @rollinger for the best intro!

The CloudFest has begun! Follow us on Instagram to see what is going on. We will be live broadcasting soon!

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
The Monthly Report is ready! Find out about the system updates and further plans. We also cover conferences and the meet up schedule. Dive in to find out these details! Here is the link.

I totally believe in this project with continuous progress. It will bump like a volcano when the whole alt coin market turn to be warm.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
The Monthly Report is ready! Find out about the system updates and further plans. We also cover conferences and the meet up schedule. Dive in to find out these details! Here is the link.

Sidechain. We have run an Ethereum Sidechain to significantly reduce network operating costs in terms of Ethereum commission fees. SONM smart-contracts are being migrated to the Sidechain. Now we are in the active phase of testing the solution. - from blog.

Now that's interesting.. We know for some amount time ages ago, Peter Todd, a Bitcoin Core Developer, proposed sidechains for Bitcoin. I'm eager to learn more how efficient sidechains will be on an Ethereum network/blockchain.

Activity: 504
Merit: 128
I do not like current, potential  BTC shoulder-head-shoulder formation again. Especially not at this level. But realistically,,, SNM is not dependent on whatever BTC price will do. I know some of you have different view. But time will give us the answer.

Lol, for some year or two, all the crypto projects will still be "tied" to BTC.
For better and worse
yes i agree with you but anything could be happen
well BTC is base currency but i think tokens that based on eth coin are effected when eth price fall or rise
and eth coin is effected when btc price rise or fall.
what do you think?
sonm token is down because eth is going down
but i think developments of sonm project is going well so sonm will be huge one day specially when sonm swaped on its own blockchain
let's see what will happen
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
It seems to me that as soon as the more active use of quantum computers is started, the idea of ​​supercomputers will be completely exhausted

quantum computing and fog/cloud computing are two different beasts. Both can work together, imagine apple and android
Activity: 42
It seems to me that as soon as the more active use of quantum computers is started, the idea of ​​supercomputers will be completely exhausted

Or there will be quantum computers working on SONM network.
Activity: 381
Jump to: