Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 152. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
SONM is a supercomputer for the purchase and sale of computer systems. The project went into alpha testing. By the summer there will be a full launch. It's time to buy.
Long-term: 500% + by the end of the year.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
@SONM #AskSONM

What is your personal view about the intrinsic value of SNM (BTC, XRP and many others do not have intrinsic value)? Do you consider implementing a real time counter to display estimated current intrinsic value of SNM?

Since SNM has intrinsic value do you consider promoting SNM, next to SNM as smart payment system for computation, as discrete currency? (IMO computation has high chance to become future measure as lead currency.)

Do you consider to create an (entangled) split SNM*-Coin with decreased complexity and as a result with lower vulnerability against possible attacks to increase safety of SNM and SNM* (optimized store of value; maybe a two private keys system)? Do you consider implementing post-quantum encryption like “New-Hope” protocol?

MVP: How big is average daily traded SNM / computation volume? Do you consider implementing a real time graph to display volume? Did you found crucial bugs? What is your currently estimated timeframe to get to your first product LiveNet?

Best, Islay
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Most of the icos made profit but sonm didnt made the movement yet still around ico prices so i think we have way to go.
You are totally wrong. ICO was $0.1 and now SONM at $0.5 (from coinmarketcap) Price has increased 5x higher and it means profit for all SONM's investor

Who looks at fiat price? He is correct, in terms of ether it is around ICO price. This fact tells you that keep loading up on SONM, rocketship to moon is long due. Grin Grin Grin Grin

I hate to compare those price in dollar when you actually purchased in ETH/BTC.,Imagine if you had kept the BTC for reserve it would have been more in terms of value in dollar.

you compare to fiat price because we still pay our bills/rent/car/... with fiat. I don't think bitcoin or ethereum will ever be used on a grand scale to pay for things, similar to gold and silver. Very few stores accept those, I think for legal and tax reasons bitcoin will always be mostly a store of value.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
SONM most likely is ready to skyrocket this year. Just fill your bags and get ready. It seems that BTC rally will come back in the second half of this year as more and more users come in to buy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Dear SONM team, in business development terms: is there a focus on a certain market or does SONM have a more open approach at the moment?
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
Bought a nice man sized bought of Sonm on Binance today, it too k quite some time to buy, not many people selling, always nice to see.

Good luck with the developments team, make sure to keep up updated, also please point me in the direction of the Blog posts, thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Most of the icos made profit but sonm didnt made the movement yet still around ico prices so i think we have way to go.
You are totally wrong. ICO was $0.1 and now SONM at $0.5 (from coinmarketcap) Price has increased 5x higher and it means profit for all SONM's investor

Who looks at fiat price? He is correct, in terms of ether it is around ICO price. This fact tells you that keep loading up on SONM, rocketship to moon is long due. Grin Grin Grin Grin

I hate to compare those price in dollar when you actually purchased in ETH/BTC.,Imagine if you had kept the BTC for reserve it would have been more in terms of value in dollar.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hi team, is the Ethreum network going to be fast enough to handle SONM at full capacity?

Greetings!

We need ethereum for smart contracts and it fully satisfies our current needs . If situation will change we'll consider a problem and it's possible to use another blockchain. But it's not easy, it's mostly not technical challenge but economic problem

Stay tuned, SONM Community

Are there any chances of SONM having their own blockchain? Say if in few years ETH gets clogged similar to Bitcoin, how are you going to support people who rent out high power systems?
Activity: 283
Merit: 12
Hi team, is the Ethreum network going to be fast enough to handle SONM at full capacity?

Greetings!

We need ethereum for smart contracts and it fully satisfies our current needs . If situation will change we'll consider a problem and it's possible to use another blockchain. But it's not easy, it's mostly not technical challenge but economic problem

they stated it probably would, but they can switch over to other networks like NEM if that were necessary
Lyd
Activity: 420
this will be a good year for sonm. I hodl the token now many months and have also bought more sonm.
I hope we will all be rewarded at the end of 2018. The price has to go at least 10x so that the investment is well worth it.
a lot have paid with eth. and at that time eth's course was much lower. Therefore,
the sonm course should rise very strongly at the end of 2018

x10 in the year they'll come out with the first working, globally available supercomputing network after it already did that with ease in half a year without a working product? Seems like an understatement, I predict we'll reach 1$ before march, 5$ by the time their live net comes out, between 6 and 7 by christmas 2018.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
this will be a good year for sonm. I hodl the token now many months and have also bought more sonm.
I hope we will all be rewarded at the end of 2018. The price has to go at least 10x so that the investment is well worth it.
a lot have paid with eth. and at that time eth's course was much lower. Therefore,
the sonm course should rise very strongly at the end of 2018
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I wonder how easy SONM could be deployed to another, faster Blockchain in the future. Could SONM become Blockchain agnostic?

QTUM could be the answer. Supposely they are compatible to all Etherium tokens...

NEM as well, both teams have sat down together talking about potential partnerships. Hopefully we'll learn a bit more from their upcoming q&a

SONM QTUM two large and successful team. collaboration needs to succeed, but they want to join in what direction their efforts?
just wondering when will the SONM Supercomputer will be launch? is the project will be done in this year?
Greetings!

At the moment we have the MVP(beta-test) and we are planning to launch a finished product in a live network at August 2018.
More information about MVP you can read here: https://mvp.sonm.com/

guys, I have a spare machine in my basement running xubuntu (linux). Can I use it with SONM?

Greetings!

Yes, you can take a part in our MVP(beta-test):
https://mvp.sonm.com/

Activity: 396

The SONM website domain sonm.io will be now be hosted on sonm.com. We are working at full pace to complete the website update. Soon we'll show you the new design. Stay tuned!
Jump to: