Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 188. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
December 12, 2017, 10:02:20 AM
jeez whats all this about on the sonm website? my god SONM is gearing up for the biggest pump right into altcoin season.

Rumours of project gear up with google services.

sonm.io

This rumour could be SONM will be listed on Bittrex or other big exchange sites as their promise before.

This seems to be the correct answer to this rumor as it was a long waited for getting SONM on bittrex.
Is there any new partnership that is being done with SONM?

I dont think that they will put a countdown for exchange listing..

Plus in the recent q&a they talked about a new major listing within the next couple of days, I highly doubt they'd get listed on 2 massive exchanges in a row. I'm thinking more about a collab with Intel or HP, as they hinted about that as well. Imagine Intel and Sonm working together to create laptops that are much better suited for supercomputing, we'd see sonm go up x10 like IOTA no doubt.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
December 12, 2017, 10:01:29 AM
jeez whats all this about on the sonm website? my god SONM is gearing up for the biggest pump right into altcoin season.

sonm.io

This rumour could be SONM will be listed on Bittrex or other big exchange sites as their promise before.

This seems to be the correct answer to this rumor as it was a long waited for getting SONM on bittrex.

Hmm i think they will just a release a new update.

I would say that SONM is really the best ICO for me even thought people calling them scam and i still trust them and support this project.

Maybe by next year SONM will probably make us happy with their developments.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 09:51:48 AM

sonm.io

Activity: 560
Merit: 256
December 12, 2017, 08:12:48 AM
In any case, I think in the very near future will be a coin to 1 $. Therefore, now there is a great opportunity to buy coins cheaper. Use the moment.
---------

Many have not bought sonm yet... you think the news will be sold?
The key is, how far can the sonm reach in terms of their marketing objective for the next 15 days to attract more people into the ecosystem

Lets hope people will start buying SONM.
SONM is worth much more then it is now.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 05:28:56 AM
https://sonm.io/miracle/

That is interesting to keep watching this website I feel something big gonna happen in less than 2 weeks. Now everybody is free to make their wish for this Christmas I believe on that precious day we will hear much interesting.

funny thing, added to bookmarks
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
December 12, 2017, 05:14:05 AM

sonm.io

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
December 12, 2017, 04:53:41 AM
https://sonm.io/miracle/

That is interesting to keep watching this website I feel something big gonna happen in less than 2 weeks. Now everybody is free to make their wish for this Christmas I believe on that precious day we will hear much interesting.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
December 12, 2017, 04:42:43 AM

sonm.io

No exchanges are not a news... It is some partnership... when I look at the date - Maybe with Santa Wink
Activity: 665
Merit: 500
December 12, 2017, 04:37:02 AM

sonm.io

Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
December 12, 2017, 04:19:26 AM
Guys we know that this si project with gigantic potential... Just need to have some patience fro price to show that... Congrats to the team doing the great job Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
December 12, 2017, 04:16:24 AM

sonm.io

The rumor is making the price increase by some % every day now.People are geared up to buy the rumor and I am sure the team is not going to announce a small update to increase the price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 12, 2017, 04:11:45 AM
Last time when they announce about Binance the price shot up from 0.9$ to 0.25$ almost 170% up.
now the price is 0.17$, If they manage to get listed on bittrex or poloniex the price will jump to 0.34$ to 0.40$ and then .................................3$ to 5$ Grin
goog wish , i think official work hard ,many exchange accepted SONM ,maybe bittrex and poloniex soon.
Activity: 226
December 12, 2017, 03:45:39 AM
Firstly they failed in marketing their product because...

...because they work working their asses off on developing an actual product. Far too many projects market when they have nothing to market. I think SONM have their priorities in order.
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
December 12, 2017, 02:05:41 AM
Sonm is going to achieve global adoption, I think they will release platform beta on 25 this month. IF that is the news SONM is going to 1$-4$ range in the short term.

25th Dec announcement countdown is turning out to be crazy good. Price is up by 41% with the volume of almost $5M
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
December 12, 2017, 01:58:58 AM

Many have not bought sonm yet... you think the news will be sold?
The key is, how far can the sonm reach in terms of their marketing objective for the next 15 days to attract more people into the ecosystem

Firstly they failed in marketing their product because many good companies are giving presentation in conference to attract more people to the community. So it is always good to market the SONM in order to attract more people.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
December 12, 2017, 01:33:18 AM
Sonm is going to achieve global adoption, I think they will release platform beta on 25 this month. IF that is the news SONM is going to 1$-4$ range in the short term.
Activity: 81
https://twitter.com/BitRushProject
December 12, 2017, 01:19:47 AM

sonm.io

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 11, 2017, 09:49:08 PM
Last time when they announce about Binance the price shot up from 0.9$ to 0.25$ almost 170% up.
now the price is 0.17$, If they manage to get listed on bittrex or poloniex the price will jump to 0.34$ to 0.40$ and then .................................3$ to 5$ Grin

Its not impossible to reach that price. But i guess we need to have a good news rather than just news about the listing. Maybe a good news about the development will be great one too..
Activity: 127
December 11, 2017, 08:02:56 PM
Activity: 127
December 11, 2017, 07:55:57 PM
two new exchanges within 5 days, OKex and KuCoin, next one new exchange from the top 10 biggest within few days, + MVP launch max on January 2018, these guys are crazy !!  Grin Grin

people who sold will be crying Smiley this team is really professional, Im holding till 2020 minimum. it will be really huge

Glad to read that we will be finally be listed on new exchanges! Have been waiting for that for quite some time. Cant wait to see the MVP, the competitors will be jealous and weak hands will regret badly to have sold!

we were listed withing 5 days on Okex and Kucoin and SONM is tradable on both exchanges now ! so this is insane ... and in today Q&A session one of developer have said that we will be listed on the new exchange from top ten Smiley within few days so my bet is 70 % bittrex Smiley 30 % poloniex...

So there is another exchange in pending or was he reffering to Okex ?

For the moment SONM is very undervalued so this hodling wasnt very profitable. Let's see what happens in the next 2 weeks Wink

About Okex listing they have already announced, so expect another big exchange from the top 10.
Minimum short term target is 0.30$ to 0.40$ and long term 3$ to 5$
Jump to: