Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 194. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
December 06, 2017, 02:35:40 PM
Now I have to write something. if sonm announces something, it also comes. A new exchange is very good for the trading volume. the more volume the more people will know sonm.
sonm has once again kept the promise. that's great. I'm looking forward to more good news.
the course will know one thing the next month! up

Last chance to buy coins at this insultingly low price tbh. I've got some money in stratis, when it reaches 10$/coin next week I'm cashing out and investing it in sonm, hopefully prices will still be below 0.2$, next year at this time we'll be wondering whether or not to buy sonm at 1.5$, the year after we're asking ourselves if 5$ a coin is still a good investment
If SONM reaches $5 it'll be guaranteed to be a good investment. At least if that's a sustained sideways moving $5 and not a pump and dump. That would mean that SONM has established itself and is on the way to becoming a major tech company, which would imply a market cap in the tens if not hundreds of billions and token prices of several hundreds USD or even above $1000.

In earlier days that would be true, yes, but the blockchain was created to provide a cheaper, safer and more transparant platform to do business and transactions on. I doubt the cost of running the sonm network would be so high that the tokens would go beyond 10$. Also, using a supercomputer as a network provider would be massive overkill for a lot of companies that simply don't need that kind of power. Either way I have very high hopes for this project, 10$ a coin would still only be 4.4 billion in total cap, which is pathetic compared to other IT businesses
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 02:17:13 PM

a very fun project, hopefully this project can run as you hope all .. and hopefully I can also work with this project
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 06, 2017, 02:06:23 PM
Now I have to write something. if sonm announces something, it also comes. A new exchange is very good for the trading volume. the more volume the more people will know sonm.
sonm has once again kept the promise. that's great. I'm looking forward to more good news.

Last chance to buy coins at this insultingly low price tbh. I've got some money in stratis, when it reaches 10$/coin next week I'm cashing out and investing it in sonm, hopefully prices will still be below 0.2$, next year at this time we'll be wondering whether or not to buy sonm at 1.5$, the year after we're asking ourselves if 5$ a coin is still a good investment
If SONM reaches $5 it'll be guaranteed to be a good investment. At least if that's a sustained sideways moving $5 and not a pump and dump. That would mean that SONM has established itself and is on the way to becoming a major tech company, which would imply a market cap in the tens if not hundreds of billions and token prices of several hundreds USD or even above $1000.
December 06, 2017, 02:01:50 PM

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
December 06, 2017, 01:42:04 PM
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 06, 2017, 12:37:00 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQXFjWWXUAAq4GP.jpg

SONM joined the list of tradable tokens on KuCoin! KuCoin is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges in ASIA, on the trajectory to become one of the top exchanges in the world. Another step to the moon, stay tuned![/center]

Congrats on another exchange listing for SONM, more power, more people, more liquidity.When can we expect SONM on bittrex, any timeframe?
Is this what has ended the sale of my discount coins? Angry Angry
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 12:31:15 PM
Is there POS or any kind of dividends fro this coin. i true beleve that this coin will go Up and Up, but still need some extra devidends
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
December 06, 2017, 10:14:50 AM

nice spike. not so much but still a good move. the rest of the token i have been watching had grown so much but some of the tokens like this SNM isn't moving up much like more than 10% compare to the others. being listed to an exchange isn't a milestone yet.
December 06, 2017, 10:09:16 AM

SONM joined the list of tradable tokens on KuCoin! KuCoin is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges in ASIA, on the trajectory to become one of the top exchanges in the world. Another step to the moon, stay tuned!

Congrats on another exchange listing for SONM, more power, more people, more liquidity.When can we expect SONM on bittrex, any timeframe?

they've addressed this question a few times before here and on q&a's. They're working with a few companies towards getting listed on the bigger exchanges like bittrex and kraken but it takes time. Their priority however right now isn't a new listing, it's getting the testnet done by januari.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
December 06, 2017, 10:01:49 AM

SONM joined the list of tradable tokens on KuCoin! KuCoin is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges in ASIA, on the trajectory to become one of the top exchanges in the world. Another step to the moon, stay tuned!

Activity: 924
Merit: 256
December 06, 2017, 09:21:02 AM
I can not wait for sonm to the moon  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
December 06, 2017, 08:42:52 AM
Gratz for listing in Kucoin Smiley
another good exchange you can talk to is coinegg, another coin i know was listed there lately, they are also fresh growing exchange
Activity: 396
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 08:28:58 AM

Activity: 14
December 06, 2017, 08:28:06 AM
WOW I have to check this out  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
December 06, 2017, 08:10:33 AM
As development has reached in more advanced phases and team also started to app at various exchanges to list SONM there. That is what exactly will put pressure on exchanges when community's huge interest will be shown there. A good retweet campaign can be helpful in this regard.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
December 06, 2017, 07:58:48 AM
Trying to buy SNM, can anyone give advice on non scam platforms, that provide the ability to do that? (so far only found binance who are experiencing service outages)

Greetings!

You can buy SNM on liqui or binance for example.

Liqui - https://liqui.io/#/exchange/SNM_BTC

Binance - https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=SNMBTC

Stay tuned,
SONM Community

it has long been rumored about the new exchange, any news on this?

Greetings!

Now we’re in process of getting in compliance with all major exchanges requirements. We are closing those points that should be done from our side. From community side you can assist us showing interest and demand to have SNM listed on exchanges and reporting this demand to these exchanges.

Stay tuned,
SONM Community

https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade/SNM-BTC
Activity: 14
December 06, 2017, 07:49:42 AM
SOMN will be Listed today on KuCoin
Activity: 283
Merit: 12
December 06, 2017, 04:47:05 AM
Trying to buy SNM, can anyone give advice on non scam platforms, that provide the ability to do that? (so far only found binance who are experiencing service outages)

Greetings!

You can buy SNM on liqui or binance for example.

Liqui - https://liqui.io/#/exchange/SNM_BTC

Binance - https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=SNMBTC

Stay tuned,
SONM Community

it has long been rumored about the new exchange, any news on this?

Greetings!

Now we’re in process of getting in compliance with all major exchanges requirements. We are closing those points that should be done from our side. From community side you can assist us showing interest and demand to have SNM listed on exchanges and reporting this demand to these exchanges.

Stay tuned,
SONM Community
Activity: 24
Merit: 2
December 06, 2017, 04:37:19 AM
I love the coin!

Not only did I triple my sonm coins since September, but I also expect a nice gain during the next months (2-3 months).
And the price keeps raising.
It has stabilized at 0.14 - 0.15$  which is a nice gain for actual no news but a lot of work from the sonm team.

The community seems to back the coin a lot, otherwise it would have dropped below 1k satoshis.

I accidentally read about this coin through you guys and I am really thankful that I invested some money in it!!

Keep up the good work!
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
December 06, 2017, 04:23:30 AM
Bittrex? It might get added to Poloniex soonish given that SONM's use case is fog computing which is a very distinct type of blockchain use. Poloniex usually adds tokens or coins that have different functions.

Polo will not bring much value to SONM price after their slow withdrawal and sluggish support.Bittrex should help with price rise and many prefer it now.
Jump to: