Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 298. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 11, 2017, 09:42:18 AM
I think pump period will continue till sonm listed at binance. During this time we will probably see around 5k's at least 3k at liqui

I am also of this opinion, the price has been steadily rising after the announcement of SONM being listed on binance exchange.3k sat seems to be possible by this week and once it hits binance it will be back to the ICO price.I see all weak hands of this project have dumped the token and left already.
I think SONM can't list on binance like stratis which win vote contest. They dont have any day for list stratis on their because china ban

They already said about listing SONM on their site? why do you still confuse here? Even SONM team on slack and telegram have sent this message to all the users? It would be listed soon by this month for sure but no date is certain for now.

SNM 2018 - 50k

from where you can predict if in 2018 the sonm will reach the price of 50k
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
September 11, 2017, 09:40:27 AM
I think pump period will continue till sonm listed at binance. During this time we will probably see around 5k's at least 3k at liqui

I am also of this opinion, the price has been steadily rising after the announcement of SONM being listed on binance exchange.3k sat seems to be possible by this week and once it hits binance it will be back to the ICO price.I see all weak hands of this project have dumped the token and left already.
I think SONM can't list on binance like stratis which win vote contest. They dont have any day for list stratis on their because china ban

They already said about listing SONM on their site? why do you still confuse here? Even SONM team on slack and telegram have sent this message to all the users? It would be listed soon by this month for sure but no date is certain for now.

SNM 2018 - 50k
Are you sure? sonm will be worth 50k sat at 2018?
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
September 11, 2017, 08:49:34 AM
mannn I sold my SONM too early..now waiting for the rebuy...

congrats to the big bag holders Cheesy Cheesy Grin

I am on rebuy position too. I sold it few days ago at 0.00002173, and now it already 0.000025XX.
currently, top volume on liqui. I am waiting for the next big hit.
by the way, am I the only who still use SONM signature?  Grin

You're a real supporter  Smiley
Could this be one of the reasons SONM is on the rise?
https://twitter.com/sonmdevelopment/status/906930651278008320

yep since SONM listed on binance price keep rise and already reach 0.0000258
i'm very glad still hold my sonm until now

But I'm still wondering about the Chinese exchange going to be suspended
Binance is an exchange from there and will probably affect other tokens prices including SONM
Binance has close trading to Chinese investors. How will this impact Sonm

I am sure most of them use some sort of vpn, so they can continue trading. I dont see it as a problem but we will see
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 11, 2017, 08:49:23 AM

I am on rebuy position too. I sold it few days ago at 0.00002173, and now it already 0.000025XX.

Binance is an exchange from there and will probably affect other tokens prices including SONM

Chinese can trade sonm in liqui.
Thats the beauty of having many points of exchange (thus the future are dex)...

Also liqui was keeping the price down (solo market).
Now the price there will be true price discovery.

SONM will moon many times
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
September 11, 2017, 08:49:03 AM
It is easy also for chinese to trade on every exchange. They just need to use a tor client and change their IP Adress.
Thats also the reason why I am investing into DEEPONION. It is a currency which allows you to handle your coins 100% secure on tor network.

Today we should see on SONM again the 2.5k I hope. It was a really nice jump yesterday.
Activity: 434
September 11, 2017, 08:42:08 AM

legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
September 11, 2017, 08:22:02 AM
This token is only win-win.
If price goes up, good,
if price go down even better Smiley
Expecting redistribution of tokens at 3,5-4,5K,
which will only help, and everything under 5K is still dirt cheat in long term.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
September 11, 2017, 07:50:26 AM

btcrock, you should be educated upon using that question mark sign, its the one that confuses more users. binance can offer a lot of trading volume and sure being listed there matters to us holders. binance had already announced they'd be listing the token. but then whether SNM won't be listed on binance and other exchange, its the project development is the most important of all.

Ok, I get it.The question mark which I quoted in my earlier posts should not be considered Wink

SNM would be listed on Binance and even the team confirms the same.This should be clear for everyone Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
September 11, 2017, 07:33:29 AM

btcrock, you should be educated upon using that question mark sign, its the one that confuses more users. binance can offer a lot of trading volume and sure being listed there matters to us holders. binance had already announced they'd be listing the token. but then whether SNM won't be listed on binance and other exchange, its the project development is the most important of all.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 11, 2017, 07:31:42 AM
No reasons to worry about listing on Binance but it seems that crypto markets are entering bearish pattern. If BTC will crash below 2000 USD altcoins will crash significantly harder.
Activity: 375
Merit: 183
September 11, 2017, 07:14:11 AM

SNM 2018 - 50k
September 11, 2017, 06:09:47 AM

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
September 11, 2017, 06:01:41 AM

The FUD is strong with this one:)
This is from binance : "Rest assured, all 5 will be September coins on Binance.com, if not this week." So, this month at max, all of them will be listed, I think it's pretty clear.

The problem that I see is that the coin is not even stabilized at the current price. I really don't want a 2 day "moon"-ing and after it to crash very bad. Look at ditrict0x for example: 3 weeks ago it had a capital market of 151M now it only has 32M.
Activity: 420
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
September 11, 2017, 05:52:56 AM
SONM looking promising after recent updates I hope so very soon we will see this on more higher level into the crypto-market potentially it looking more solid than competitors. That article is really impressive than I can say this is huge undervalued coin at the moment it's worth to invest in it.
i also think it is a promising program. the price is up too much recently.the token will be added on binance exchange. but i want to know when it will be listed on bttrex?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
September 11, 2017, 05:40:28 AM
SONM looking promising after recent updates I hope so very soon we will see this on more higher level into the crypto-market potentially it looking more solid than competitors. That article is really impressive than I can say this is huge undervalued coin at the moment it's worth to invest in it.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
September 11, 2017, 05:31:26 AM
Last night there was huge speculation and nice increase was recorded for hours. SONM is full of potential and still consolidation is going on. It should be treated equal at least to other similar projects. If we do that then what comes out is that SONM is most under valued at the moment though it was touching its ICO price in fiat last night.
Activity: 211
September 11, 2017, 05:26:55 AM

September 11, 2017, 05:01:10 AM

Activity: 125
September 11, 2017, 05:00:38 AM
My understanding to those banned fundraising projects is that is just for those recently raised money. Sonm and other legit projects which are working and are close enough to deliver their promised products will not effect. Binance yesterday has picked up 4 tokens for September to open trading and all have raised money in past.

Sonm's ICO was not chinese. So, from this point of view there should be no issue.
Activity: 416
September 11, 2017, 04:59:34 AM
We have been waiting for almost 3 months. There are many who bought it from top price. I hope we can break the 4k wall soon.
Jump to: