Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 5. (Read 444697 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
I don't know what to make of this. But SONM's SNM token has been trending up since 0.7 US cents since September 16, 2019. Today's price is 1.7 cents which is more than 100% gains, volume also increased exponentially.

But fundamentally, SONM has no developers now and the proposed DAO is still being worked on. Who pumped this? Insiders or just pumpers? Who pumps in a bear market?

Maybe someone believes Voronkov has been negotiating with some big investors who want to invest in DAO.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
-96,75% from ICO price  Cry
there is still no signal when it can be fixed, I hope the team can work harder maybe Q1 2020 is a good time to start a new plan

If this will get succeed to survive until next bull cycle than it has chance to make new history otherwise it will remain on current level. The team have to show some great results to increase more demand.
It's a common project to fail like this, I'm a little worried about their development, their social media has been inactive for more than 1 month, what's up with SONM?
this will give mistrust to the community, I hope there is clarity

this project is dead. they wont do anything in the future.

True SONM is dead and founders walked away with investors money and they said it loud and clear no more development for SNM which means we abandoned the project.
what the hack one more project's team is done with their work. this  is not good at all what about the investments and the snm tokens that we have right now. please can you provide some statements of snm team or social media link so i can check them.
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
-96,75% from ICO price  Cry
there is still no signal when it can be fixed, I hope the team can work harder maybe Q1 2020 is a good time to start a new plan

If this will get succeed to survive until next bull cycle than it has chance to make new history otherwise it will remain on current level. The team have to show some great results to increase more demand.
It's a common project to fail like this, I'm a little worried about their development, their social media has been inactive for more than 1 month, what's up with SONM?

True SONM is dead and founders walked away with investors money and they said it loud and clear no more development for SNM which means we abandoned the project.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
-96,75% from ICO price  Cry

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Team won't work anymore, It's up to community now.. If anyone thinks SONM will reach ICO price then it'll happen in dreams only, With no active development or improvement this shit is dead, And beware Binance keeps checking code, communication etc.. and if they're lacking in these things they will delist.
Scammers think they'll get away with their doings, But they don't know Karma will get them!
not only SONM, almost most altcoins fall above -90% of the ico price, it seems impossible to get back to the price of ico. that's why many people are not interested in ICO again, because most are scammers.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
Team won't work anymore, It's up to community now.. If anyone thinks SONM will reach ICO price then it'll happen in dreams only, With no active development or improvement this shit is dead, And beware Binance keeps checking code, communication etc.. and if they're lacking in these things they will delist.
Scammers think they'll get away with their doings, But they don't know Karma will get them!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I have problems with the installation of SONM as as provider. Can I get help here?
Activity: 135
So how about aws or google? Is not concurents either?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
I don't understand what Andrey Voronkov is saying. He said, he talked to Kucoin and they promise not to delist SONM. He added that DAO will be more active on Kucoin when formed, but that the trading volume of SNM tokens should be higher in Kucoin. Anyone?
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
it's scam. price is now only goes down. soon delist.
I don't it's a scam right now. The trading volume is over $500K across all exchanges. The team is very active on social media platforms and they are releasing weekly updates as well.

One thing I hate is that they are selling masternodes. In simple words it will be like " I am short of money and I'll sell the garbage to earn more money. The team is greedy AF.

Masternode was just a hype announcement to pump SNM price to dump their last millions of token before they exit with investors money and about development IO said that he will maintain SNM network in his free time meaning no further development and SNM will stuck in this current level, how can you believe their words that they deliver more development with +$40 million fund they couldn't go above 3 million marketcap and now you think they will
People behind SNM started this project with very bad intention and they finally did it after they dumped every last token they had and stole project fund and same crooks are starting DAO to milk more money it worked first time so why not they do it again in form of DAO and pump n dump SNM price to attract more victims to get involved in, if you deposit your SNM in dao and withdraw again they will take 10% of your snm .... band of thieves
This people are blackhole of money they take only and dump market on you after they realize they cant make more money from you and yes team are greedy and they are ready to lie... give you hope and promises to invest more from your money in them.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I don't it's a scam right now. The trading volume is over $500K across all exchanges. The team is very active on social media platforms and they are releasing weekly updates as well.

One thing I hate is that they are selling masternodes. In simple words it will be like " I am short of money and I'll sell the garbage to earn more money. The team is greedy AF.
Activity: 53
Merit: 3
Activity: 2
I was wrong.
panzer88 was right... Undecided
Activity: 859
Hey, digitalcoins aka Andrey Voronkov. Keep talking, I would like to hear more about the Sonm DAO. More importantly on how will development and adoption go on with limited funding resources. I still believe good software is valuable if its really useful albeit user-friendliness barriers.

Sure. First of all DAO is supposed to limit tokens supply, which will lead to rise of the prize. Then this can be used for funding.

Let me guess the SONM DAO will freeze a percentage of the holdings of a SNM token holder and whatever SNM token the DAO holds they can sell it in the market? A little explanation, I don't get it
Activity: 248
Merit: 12
Voronkov Ventures accelerator of pre-seed projects
Hey, digitalcoins aka Andrey Voronkov. Keep talking, I would like to hear more about the Sonm DAO. More importantly on how will development and adoption go on with limited funding resources. I still believe good software is valuable if its really useful albeit user-friendliness barriers.

Sure. First of all DAO is supposed to limit tokens supply, which will lead to rise of the prize. Then this can be used for funding.
Activity: 859
Staying quiet is a bad thing in my opinion since every token ICO that has gone under usually started by staying quiet and then staying quiet permanently. Look at the Token announcement section, most are already dead. I sure wish karma or some retribution comes to these failed teams. 
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
SONM price growth is probably connected to SONM transformation into DAO, so that community can support and manage the project.

You can find SONM DAO creation roadmap here:
https://link.medium.com/XAsnDEIZi0

and you can find rinkeby SONM test DAO participation here:
https://link.medium.com/lawLQYKZi0

Well, people or rather the token holders here are enthusiastic about taking control of the project. I'm glad of this direction but a major issue is still the funding. Where in the hell will SONM DAO get funding for further development? Pro bono development?

If DAO concentrates funds, this can lead to SNM price growth, which will give additional price for developmemt. DAO can also sell some SNM tokens, or make additional emission of DAO tokens and sell them in the open market.

I think if it is done, of course it is a good thing because it can make SNM prices grow,
but anyway we will see what developments will be done later

For every coin, developments are a major important thing in order to increase their prices, it will be good if they release any developments because of many days' community kept holding this coin, it has a higher chance to increase its price. SNM will surely have the ability to reach high value, but team should focus on developments.
Speaking of the team, I believe they don't just stay quiet of course they will develop the project,
the most important thing is we continue to support the team and hopefully the development can be carried out smoothly
Pages:
Jump to: