Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 539. (Read 444839 times)

Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
Is there really a chance to participate in this ICO? Or will it be sold out during the first 5 minutes?

Predicted many people that opening of ico will run for just a few minutes,
See the potential success of this project is truly remarkable..!!
Yeah I hope so, hopefully like boscoin, finished ico in just a few minutes  Smiley
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Maybe you guys should add the youtube video in your campaign signatures  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V67ABJJxf9M
Only 39 views in 2 days, come on guys!
Activity: 209
Merit: 102
its good for SONM, if the ICO finish in 5 minutes,,

What is the advantage for SONM if they collect all the funds in 5 minutes?
From my perspective they can only collect all the money in a short period if only a limited number of participants spend huge amounts. But if more people could invest in this project they would have more supporters.

I read the discussions on the cap of SONM. It is not the question if they can collect 1000 gazillion USD or not ... So my statement is not restricted to SONM - it is more a question of timing (and number of investors). So, what is the advantage to collect the funds in a very short period?
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
this one looks similar to golem, what's the diff?

Too much people compared sonm project with golem, this is already discussed before ..
But clearly every project has its own advantages..

There is a comparison chart already posted in few pages back this thread which gives all the difference between SONM, Golem, and IEX.People can refer that and see what SONM has to offer more than other competitors.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Too much people compared sonm project with golem, this is already discussed before ..
But clearly every project has its own advantages..
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Is there really a chance to participate in this ICO? Or will it be sold out during the first 5 minutes?

No I don't think ICO will be sold out in 5 min coz they have set the maximum cap to 250K ETH which is way too much to be collected in few mins.
yes.i also think the ico is not fast to end.the ico target is too much .
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

No I don't think ICO will be sold out in 5 min coz they have set the maximum cap to 250K ETH which is way too much to be collected in few mins.

The cap will be adjusted before ICO according to ETH price.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

Activity: 630

Predicted many people that opening of ico will run for just a few minutes,
See the potential success of this project is truly remarkable..!!
Activity: 415
i dont think so. the sonm ico will be slowly.
Activity: 70

if you want to invest here, just bookmark their ICO page,,
and don't forget to open the page whent the crowdsale start at 15/06/2017
Good luck

you guys are over optimistic.
Yes, SONM is attractive and well promoted, but also with a very high cap.

The cap will be set closer to the sale, and will be a lot lower.

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Good luck

you guys are over optimistic.
Yes, SONM is attractive and well promoted, but also with a very high cap.
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network

Good luck
Activity: 209
Merit: 102
Activity: 504
Viewed from the concept of SONM is indeed promising ..
So many signature campaigns follow. Hopefully its ICO also many investors who come. success!
so you want to collect 283 399 eth = 74 mil $ . I will never happen . Better change it to 5 or 10 mil $ .

I think they were planning on changing that cap to be lower...

Since you mentioned it, does anyone know if that info was released yet?

Right, like stated before, that will change closer to sale date. It has not been released yet. Still 9 days to go.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
so you want to collect 283 399 eth = 74 mil $ . I will never happen . Better change it to 5 or 10 mil $ .

I think they were planning on changing that cap to be lower...

Since you mentioned it, does anyone know if that info was released yet?
Activity: 392
Hi, from the ico page, its said that  165 680 000 tokens are issued. What is the total available supply of the tokens? Just to understand how much is being released through ICO.

From page 6 and 7 of the http://sonm.io/Sonm-BusinessOverview.pdf

222,000,000 maximal possible tokens.

-  In case of the maximum ICO funding cap not being reached, tokens distribution (bounty,
SONM team, SONM ecosystem) is proportional to the number of SNM generated during the ICO.
Jump to: