Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Soraix - Equity Token & Crypto Currency Exchange Platform - page 3. (Read 986 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
any bounty or airdrop for this project??
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
1. The team is not verified and diversified;
I saw your negative trust about fake team ICO for fake team too,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=850921
so, can you explain what spesification are trust not fake like you said?
I'm sure all the team should be verified, especially founding team (for example, on icobench).
Most of Soraix' team don't even have an account on icobench which is suspicious.
Why do you think so?
I just looked at the project page on ICOBench and the whole team is verified on the site.
https://icobench.com/ico/soraix

Verified ? Where did you see that ?
NO one from the team has a registered account or is verified on icobench.

Hey. How much money has been raised? What is wrong with the indicator on the site?

It shows a very small amount. I would like to hear the opinion of the team members

I think the indicator is ok. They are very lucky to raise at least $57.
See my post above.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Hey. How much money has been raised? What is wrong with the indicator on the site?

It shows a very small amount. I would like to hear the opinion of the team members
Activity: 16
Merit: 1
I'm sure all the team should be verified, especially founding team (for example, on icobench).
Most of Soraix' team don't even have an account on icobench which is suspicious.
Why do you think so?
I just looked at the project page on ICOBench and the whole team is verified on the site.
https://icobench.com/ico/soraix
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
I am very interested in this project and I read the technical document of the project, I think that enough information is provided. Anyone who reads the document correctly understands its basic meaning.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 388
This project will fail because of the following reasons:

2. The project is mostly another exchange;
3. ICO model of fundraising;
4. No MVP;
5. Bad marketing;
6. Softcap is extremely high;
7. All the above also means bad operations and the lack of serious intentions and professionalism.
Activity: 509
Merit: 105
ICO started August 26 till November 24, but I saw on website that no one seemed to invest in this project, was it updated manually? so it looks still zero
$48 has already been invested in the project. I think this is just the beginning. It is strange to see that an interesting idea raised little investment. I hope this will change soon.
Yeah hopefully it just a beginning, considering that ICO has received very little attention from many people, it make a bad days for doing fundraising. But I'm sure, if the idea good enough to see, the more will coming.
For the collection in 2019, the IEO is suitable, as it allows you to make a quick listing on the exchange . I think developers need a top launcher for their project.
Activity: 386
Merit: 107
I think you need to look for investors, I would advise you to take part in crypto conferences. The idea is interesting, I think investors will appreciate your project.
Activity: 32
ICO started August 26 till November 24, but I saw on website that no one seemed to invest in this project, was it updated manually? so it looks still zero
$48 has already been invested in the project. I think this is just the beginning. It is strange to see that an interesting idea raised little investment. I hope this will change soon.
Activity: 924
they have to make something new that can attract investors, if they just walk on the same road then it will be very difficult to raise a lot of funds
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
Yeah hopefully it just a beginning, considering that ICO has received very little attention from many people, it make a bad days for doing fundraising. But I'm sure, if the idea good enough to see, the more will coming.
Yes, hopefully what you say is true and see the reality like this, in my opinion, it's really too bad because the idea is good and interesting,
the most important thing is we follow the development, hopefully in the future it will be even better
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
Activity: 924
Activity: 9
Are you planning any interview or stream with team members? I would like to ask some questions about promotion strategy and scalability. Thank!
Activity: 10
The project model looks interesting, but in order to become truly popular, you need a listing on popular exchanges from the top 10. And only in this case it will be possible to talk about flying to the moon.
Activity: 10
Have you ever sent a topic before? The poster looks familiar.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
is this another exchange project ?
then, what is the main benefits for the users if they trade in this exchange ?
regards
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Already have a prototype of your platform? Can you share the link with us?

https://soraix.com/static/whitepaper.pdf

They have any working product at the moment you should have to take a look over the roadmap they will launch their platform after successful finish of tokensale.

Very few projects are attaining success of their tokensale. I am wondering if they will not be successful in getting their funds, are they still going to launch their cryptocurrency exchange? This is not being pessimistic but the trend of tokensale nowadays is not really good.
Pages:
Jump to: