Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SORSY - PIVX FORK - 50% PRIVATE FUNDING - 50% PUBLIC SALE 🔥🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 501 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
how is your coin different from the others? the other is that it is not anonymous, it's very interesting. or what's the matter, just another coin? I can't understand what's so special about it? in addition, a beginner, it is not credible

Yes this might be very true, we have to figure out how we can promote this coin better. I am an investor and it is in my own interest to develope the coin more widely as market open
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
GermanTranslator | CommunityManager | Mojotastic™
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
how is your coin different from the others? the other is that it is not anonymous, it's very interesting. or what's the matter, just another coin? I can't understand what's so special about it? in addition, a beginner, it is not credible
Activity: 17
Dev I sent you a PM i want to invest in your coin kindly please reply
Activity: 31
I correctly understood, the purse is not ready yet? How to implement POS and MN? When will the white paper be ready?

I took the node now and the purse is working and network going on! I strongly recomend investing
Activity: 127
I correctly understood, the purse is not ready yet? How to implement POS and MN? When will the white paper be ready?
Activity: 31
This sounds really great, tho, another anonymous project with anynomous crypto...hmm let's see
Activity: 13
Private investment coins are always having success.

There are statistics that coins that come with private funds vs community coins.

90% vs 15% rate of success.

I would love to invest in your project. Can you also create a telegram channel?
Activity: 59
Very nice! I will join soon the sale please keep a collateral for me 4-5 hours
Activity: 3
Looks very good, how can I buy a Masternode?

join our discord channel

Sent you a PM. Reply with btc address and wallet for download

Replied, waiting for payment, let me know in advance if you will send from exchange.

Nice what crypto do you accept? ETH or maybe LTC?

We can work it out with eth or ltc
Activity: 59
Nice what crypto do you accept? ETH or maybe LTC?
Pages:
Jump to: