Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Soundcoin: a crypto-currency for the world of music (0% Premine - Scrypt) - page 3. (Read 8834 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The not so funny part: someone made 2 days ago a violincoin for musician and now we already have a copycat.
This is pathetic, find your own idea.

If the other coin was a smellcoin (here free idea take it), we all know what smell would have this one...

Not that I am really interested in the other coin  but this behaviour piss me off...

Soundcoin is in development from two months, maybe the copycat is violincoin, or maybe not. I think will survive who will offer better services; a coin without services I think it's useless, our targets are services related to the coin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Hmm, just saying, OP's handle looks like dank.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
The not so funny part: someone made 2 days ago a violincoin for musician and now we already have a copycat.
This is pathetic, find your own idea.

If the other coin was a smellcoin (here free idea take it), we all know what smell would have this one...

Not that I am really interested in the other coin  but this behaviour piss me off...
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Sports Tournaments on the Blockchain
The Soundcoin doesnt make so much sound in the forum.Its kind of inrony.
I hope it will get better after the coin launched.
Activity: 322
Any coin with sincere dev and perfect plan will go to the places.good luck.
Soundcoin will be released today. The windows client and source code are available on http://soundcoin.me and will be usable after the launch time.

In contrary to other alt-coin, our force are services related to music planned to release after soundcoin diffusion. The idea is to create a platform to distribute money to emerging bands, in the hope to finance them projects, offering a multiplatform music-streaming app with crowd-funding functionality.
Maybe we will fail, but this is our start-up idea.

That's all.
This currency introduced too simple, right?

What do you mean?
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
This currency introduced too simple, right?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
And no hint as to what algorithm you will use?

If you read above it says:

Tech coin info:
Soundcoin is a fork of Litecoin with some different parameters (scrypt algorithm)

So I take it it would be scrypt.
Good name wasted for a bad coin   Cry

Explain me why it's a bad coin sir
Activity: 304
I don 't like it .nothing attract me
Activity: 48
Good name wasted for a bad coin   Cry
Activity: 123
Code:
 ______   __   __                   __      __                        _______                       __                        __     
|      \ |  \ |  \                 |  \    |  \                      |       \                     |  \                      |  \   
 \$$$$$$_| $$_| $$ _______        _| $$_   | $$____    ______        | $$$$$$$\  ______    ______  | $$  ______    _______  _| $$_   
  | $$ |   $$ \\$ /       \      |   $$ \  | $$    \  /      \       | $$__/ $$ /      \  /      \ | $$ /      \  /       \|   $$ \ 
  | $$  \$$$$$$  |  $$$$$$$       \$$$$$$  | $$$$$$$\|  $$$$$$\      | $$    $$|  $$$$$$\|  $$$$$$\| $$|  $$$$$$\|  $$$$$$$ \$$$$$$ 
  | $$   | $$ __  \$$    \         | $$ __ | $$  | $$| $$    $$      | $$$$$$$ | $$  | $$| $$  | $$| $$| $$    $$ \$$    \   | $$ __
 _| $$_  | $$|  \ _\$$$$$$\        | $$|  \| $$  | $$| $$$$$$$$      | $$      | $$__/ $$| $$__/ $$| $$| $$$$$$$$ _\$$$$$$\  | $$|  \
|   $$ \  \$$  $$|       $$         \$$  $$| $$  | $$ \$$     \      | $$       \$$    $$ \$$    $$| $$ \$$     \|       $$   \$$  $$
 \$$$$$$   \$$$$  \$$$$$$$           \$$$$  \$$   \$$  \$$$$$$$       \$$        \$$$$$$   \$$$$$$  \$$  \$$$$$$$ \$$$$$$$     \$$$$

We're taking pre-reg at:
http://snd.poolest.com
STRATUM:   stratum+tcp://stratum.poolest.com
PORT:   3339
FEES:   1%
PAYOUT:   PPLNS

Thanks, and happy mining!
That sure is a slow retarget.  Might be interesting!  What's starting diff?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Good name wasted for a bad coin  Embarrassed
I'll setup a pool.  What's the coin's symbol?  SND or did coincalendar just assume?  How many confirmations required for mined blocks?  And when is launch?  5-10-14 at 15 GMT?
the name of the coin is so good, and  It sounds like so nice...

I love it, and I will keep an eye on it.. Roll Eyes
Activity: 338
https://eloncity.io/
dont make this scrypt....

Scrypt is dead.. only asic scrypt mine them its a was of speed on mine and dump, if you want this coin to survive it needs anything but scrypt.

Scrypt coins  are made BY devs who own ASIC Scrypts , they mine at 200 meg to 1.2GIG hash scrypt and auto dump as soon as it confirms.
your coin will last 72 hours like orange/yello/white/and all the other shit that came out.

X11/Nscrypt or dont even bother / if you launch with scrypt then we all definately know there is no long term here only short dump and move to the next one.

my 2 satos
Pages:
Jump to: