Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 SovranoCoin (SVR)🔥 A revolutionary POS+MN for Luxury goods Adoption 🔥 - page 14. (Read 4961 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 3
Do you have any plans for some big telegram airdrop campaign,with some referral system?
The impressive result of the team, well done, really working guys.
Advertising will give its and the result was not long in coming. I hope everyone will count correctly and no problems will arise
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Any estimate when new exchanges will be added and which exchanges are you targeting ?
Activity: 51
Merit: 4
SOVRANOCOIN UPDATE🚦🚀🌕
 Hello Sovranocoin community, we would like to remind our esteemed investors that our project is built robustly not just to last but to repel transactional losses.
What Is A Masternode

Simply put, a masternode is a server on a decentralized network. It is utilized to complete unique functions in ways ordinary nodes can’t. It can be used for features like direct send / instant transactions or private transactions.

Because of their increased capabilities, masternodes typically require a sizable investment in order to run. But this is where incentivization comes into play, as masternode operators are rewarded by earning portions of block rewards in whatever given cryptocurrency they’re facilitating.

No masternode is quite alike as each network has its own pros and cons, but with that said, every system approaches payouts in a different way. Some cryptocurrencies pay out rewards to masternode operators multiple times in a day, whereas other projects payout operators once daily. The benefit of this dynamic is that operators can still earn money and provide a service to the network without having to invest in expensive cryptocurrency mining gear.

If interested in becoming an operator yourself, you’ll need to “lock away” what’s usually a large number of coins and set up a server through which these holdings can do their magic, as it were.
Activity: 3
The number of MASTERNOD has increased, does the reward increase?
khalid With the end of the month or the beginning of next month
What???
khalid With the end of the month or the beginning of next month
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Where can I buy sovranocoin, from non stex and escodex, do sovranocoin going to new exchanges
Yobit soon

Maybe we can see this coin in a more decent exchange. But in any case, we are seeing another dump story here once it hits in yobit. But talking about its actual application, where is the list of luxury goods/shops?

What is your major offering to the crypto community aside from being PoS/MN coin? If you will be dealing with luxury goods, then have you communicated with potential suppliers to your shop?

Yes sir we are totaly ready

Saw my post last Feb, but up until now, what's the status of the supposed use case of this platform?

Where can I find wallet mobile and web???
Where can I buy sovranocoin, from non stex and escodex, do sovranocoin going to new exchanges
Yobit soon
Activity: 3
THERE the one who intimidates investors with Dump  of currency
dump is normal ...0.1BTC to hit Sovrano Coin at 1-2$
buy and hold SVR
Pages:
Jump to: