Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpaCoin [SPA] - The first Spa Project applied Blockchain in the world - page 2. (Read 17980 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
SUPER NEWS: SAVE Application based on Spacoin Platform beta Released

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Spacoin prices have increased 200% from 2 satoshi to 6 satoshi within 24 hours. Super News is coming

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Waiting for SPAcoin listed on exchanges so long... Sad
Hope it can be listed on #Binance
Hey, the coin has long been traded on the livecoin exchange, but I think price will upset you very much
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Waiting for SPAcoin listed on exchanges so long... Sad
Hope it can be listed on #Binance
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
I heard SPAcoin listed in coinse, but it's hard for me to look it up, whether it's some kind of scam.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
Need to information SPA coin ICO price.
1SPA Coin = how much USD..??
I don't remember what was the price, but when you find the price, don't forget to multiply it by 100, because the number of tokens has been increased 100 times

Token Exchange Rate: SPA/BTC = 0.000012 (1200 satoshi).
Prices for SPA / ETH were updated on the website once per hour.
Softcap: 300BTC ̴ 6000 ETH
Hardcap: 1200BTC ̴ 24000 ETH
Activity: 826
I don't remember what was the price, but when you find the price, don't forget to multiply it by 100, because the number of tokens has been increased 100 times
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
Great news
But the price is very low.I will not get even $15 if I sell my 25k coins.Will HODL, for now
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
now,spa has been listed by livecoin.net, great news!,i think its price  will increase slowly!
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Congrats #SPACoin is now on Livecoin.
Waiting for the new wallet on Q1 2018 and SPACoin listed on Binance
Thank you so much, SPACoin's Team
SPACoin is listed on Binance?
A: really?
No, he is just waiting. however Spacoin is reckoned to be the most pumped coin on Livecoin Exchange!
Activity: 574
SPACoin is listed on Binance?
A: really?
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Activity: 826
happy to hear that the spa will launch livecoin!
livecoin is a good exchange.
when it will happen? I hope this will be announced in advance that we managed to replenish balance of exchange
I do not think that this exchange is good. His daily trading is only 40 million. I think that we need to look for more big exchanges.
Sure this is not the best option, but it's fine if someone wants to buy SPA they will buy there
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
when it will happen? I hope this will be announced in advance that we managed to replenish balance of exchange
I do not think that this exchange is good. His daily trading is only 40 million. I think that we need to look for more big exchanges.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 630
HOT NEWS: SpaCoin has finished all necessary procedures in order to list token on Livecoin exchange.

Great news indeed, well for sure this project will boom because of its product and concept. I can't until it hits the market since I missed the ICO/PRE SALE. Hoping that the team will still work hard for the development of this project.
There are many people like you who would like to buy this token, exchange will be a great solution
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
HOT NEWS: SpaCoin has finished all necessary procedures in order to list token on Livecoin exchange.

Great news indeed, well for sure this project will boom because of its product and concept. I can't until it hits the market since I missed the ICO/PRE SALE. Hoping that the team will still work hard for the development of this project.
Activity: 261
Merit: 15
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Great. so we will trade in livecoin soon. when the date?
Pages:
Jump to: