Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SPARKPOINT ECOSYSTEM Reinventing Digital Payments Building a Better Future - page 13. (Read 7511 times)

copper member
Activity: 274
Merit: 0
Just a heads up, #Sparkies!  #SparkPoint SRK on Binance Smart Chain is listed on JulSwap. You can trade #SRK on #BSC through #JulSwap. ✨

Trade : srk.sh/srkbnb

We will be unveiling more news on our partnership with JulSwap in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!

SparkPoint aims to reduce the total supply of 14B SRK tokens to 10B! That's why, we're getting ready, #Sparkies! ✨

Buy Back and Burn Event is 24 days away 'til its actual burning.  Fill your  with $SRK as early as now! sparkpoint.io/token

#SRK  #HiddenGem #SRKBBnB

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
Last year, we burned 499M+ tokens and reduced the total supply to 14B tokens. Let’s heat things up even more with our next Buy Back and Burn Event this March 30! 🔥
Go and stack your $SRK now!

#SparkPoint #SRK 💎 #HiddenGem #BBnB

I'm surprised, burning to produce something big later but this way has been a common occurrence with real and good projects in the past few years. lLet's see big things happening here. Wink
copper member
February was a blast! From hosting the first AMA and hitting the latest #SRK ATH!

Here are 14 #sparkling updates for February 2021 ✨

https://link.medium.com/aMUQh6Dlieb

#DeFi #SparkPoint #SparkDeFi #SRK #SFUEL Binance  #BSC #10x #HiddenGem

Last year, we burned 499M+ tokens and reduced the total supply to 14B tokens. Let’s heat things up even more with our next Buy Back and Burn Event this March 30!
Go and stack your $SRK now!

#SparkPoint #SRK  #HiddenGem #BBnB

Activity: 180
Merit: 12
SecondBTC - Trade and Earn
you are welcome to list in our exchange
copper member
Let's heat things up with #SparkPoint!

March Targets:

SparkBridge + SparkPool Official Launch
 SRK New CEX Listing
 iOS Wallet Early Preview
 SFUEL Airdrop
 Crypto Burst New Levels
 SRK Buy Back and Burn
 SparkSwap Early Preview Launch on @binance #BSC

Two years and counting! Now with a bigger team, we'll be hitting greater milestones and additional sparkling features.

#SparkDeFiAtAGlance #SparkDeFi

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
i see there are 2 tickers related to Sparkpoint in BSC, which one is correct: bSRK or SRK? I bought SRK from julswap with SC 0x3b1ec92288d78d421f97562f8d479e6ff7350a16

I heard that sparkpoint will also be listed on top exchange, good news.
Looks like the smart contract that you provide is not a smart contract from SparkPoint. The information I got from Coinmarketcap, SparkPoint has 2 smart contracts:
ERC20 network smart contract: 0x0488401c3f535193fa8df029d9ffe615a06e74e6
BSC smart contract: 0x14b1166ab53a237c8ceaee2bbc4bbca200cb7da8
You can check it yourself at CMC
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sparkpoint/markets/
Correct me if i am wrong!
copper member
Surprise no more! Heads up, #Sparkies! $SRK gets Listed on KuCoin! 🎉

"The People’s Exchange", KuCoin is currently ranked 7th on CoinMarketCap's Top Cryptocurrency Spot Exchanges ✨

Great to be on board of Kucoincom! 🎊

#SRK #SparkPoint 💎 #HiddenGem #10X

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
i see there are 2 tickers related to Sparkpoint in BSC, which one is correct: bSRK or SRK? I bought SRK from julswap with SC 0x3b1ec92288d78d421f97562f8d479e6ff7350a16

I heard that sparkpoint will also be listed on top exchange, good news.
copper member
We got another treat for you, #Sparkies! ✨ For our second hosting of AMA this 2021, let's welcome NEMofficial to the #SparkyCommunity!

See you all on February 24 at 7:00PM SGT! Join us in our SRK Community: t.me/SparkPointOffi…!

#SparkPoint #NEM

I heard that Sparkpoint will hold an Airdrop program for SRK token holders, they will get SFUEL tokens. besides Airdrop you also have a token burning program at the end of every quarter of this year. can you provide a link to an article that explains about these 2 programs in detail?
is that true? there is still a chance or not sir , because I didn't pay attention to if there was an airdrop event for SRK holders their addition is getting more solid by collaborating with juld , this will definitely make a big increase in users on their platform.
Yes right, as the reply delivered by Masulum.
In 5 days SparkPoint will announce about listing on the next top exchanges for SRK tokens.
Maybe this is the right time to hold the SRK token, before the news is announced.
You can also get 100 SRK for free by creating an account on their site and doing simple tasks. but you have to use referrals to get free tokens.
here is my link if you need https://invite.sparkpoint.io/4rfix5
copper member
We are now on Blockfolio! Track #SRK by adding it to your watchlist on the Blockfolio app and get instant updates.

Blockfolio is one of the leading network for mobile cryptocurrency portfolio tracking and management.

#SparkPoint #Blockfolio

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592
hmph..
is that true? there is still a chance or not sir , because I didn't pay attention to if there was an airdrop event for SRK holders their addition is getting more solid by collaborating with juld , this will definitely make a big increase in users on their platform.
I found the info about Airdrop
yes AIRDROP happening every qaurter for those that hold SRK in either thir Trust wallets, metamask, or bitmart exchange . the previous ratio was 2600srk for 1 sfuel. don't know the next ratio it hasnt been announced yet
. The current BSRK price is quite low and I think it is good enough to try to get in. However, when compared to the previous 24 hour period, the BSRK has risen 54%, so if you want to trade, please be careful. DYOR / DWYOR - not financial advice
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
I heard that Sparkpoint will hold an Airdrop program for SRK token holders, they will get SFUEL tokens. besides Airdrop you also have a token burning program at the end of every quarter of this year. can you provide a link to an article that explains about these 2 programs in detail?
Activity: 22
SparkPoint has reached $1M-mark on total liquidity in Uniswap already, pretty big and good result as for me Smiley
copper member
We are also happy to bring the news that SparkPoint #SRK holders on BitMart Exchange will also receive #SFUEL on the quarterly airdrops!  Watch out for the Q1 SFUEL Airdrop this March 2021!

#SparkPoint #SparkDeFi

#Sparkies, here's some news!  We are officially announcing our newest partner, @JulSwap!

We will be integrating #JUL, #JULb, and #JulD in our #SparkDeFi Platform. Soon, you can stake JUL to earn #SRK rewards and stake SRK-BNB LP tokens to earn JULD!

#SparkPoint  #JulSwap

Attention, #Sparkies! We are pleased to announce our partnership with DAO Maker!

#DAO token is now integrated on our SparkPoint Wallet App. Check it out now: srk.sh/wallet.

#SparkPoint #DAOMaker

Spark your career in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency with SparkLearn's Blockchain Developer Bootcamp!

Be one of the leading blockchain developers in the Philippines. ✨

Register now ➡️ srk.sh/bdb

#BDB #SparkLearn #SparkPoint

Attention #Sparkies!  SRK-BNB pair on #JulSwap now live with initial $20K+ liquidity!

Add liquidity now! ▶ srk.sh/srkbnb

#Binance #BSC #SparkDeFi

Sparkies! We've now added PancakeSwap on the list of markets on $SFUEL's CoinMarketCap page.

Visit srk.sh/sfuelcmc now!

#SparkDeFi

Activity: 3
copper member
Great day to start new partnerships! Just in time for today’s celebration! Welcome aboard NEM.io!

Watch out for our upcoming AMA session this February 24!

On today's #SparkDeFiAtAGlance: #SRK holders are entitled to receive #SFUEL on the quarterly airdrops. So if you are holding SRK, you're in!

The next airdrop will be this March 2021.

#SparkDeFi #SparkPoint

Activity: 3
copper member
With the strength of an ox, we will charge forward.

February 2021 Targets:

Crypto Burst: New Levels
️ SFUEL New CEX Listing
 Blockchain Developer Bootcamp Registration
Partnership Announcement
️AMA Session
✨SRK New Top Exchange Listing

Attention, #Sparkies from all over the world! SFUEL is now officially listed on BitMart! ✨

Trading will start at 10:00AM EST.

#SparkDeFi #SFUEL

Trade now!

SFUEL-BTC and SFUEL-ETH now LIVE on BitMart!

http://srk.sh/sfuelbitmart

#SparkDeFi #SFUEL

We're just getting started!  #SFUEL is available for trading on BitMart and Bithumb Global !  New pairs and exchanges will be available soon so stay tuned!

Trade $SFUEL-USDT on Bithumb!
https://bithumb.pro/en-us/exchange/professional?q=SFUEL-USDT

Trade on @BitMartExchange!
▶ SFUEL - #BTC: https://www.bitmart.com/trade/en?symbol=SFUEL_BTC
▶ SFUEL - #ETH: https://www.bitmart.com/trade/en?symbol=SFUEL_ETH

#SparkPoint #SparkDeFi #SFUEL

Pages:
Jump to: