Author

Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world. - page 119. (Read 215570 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 251
thank you majorminers for the info.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

HashFever

Pre-registrations is open now!

http://spn.hashfever.com

You are more than welcome to register with us!

PROP payout system | Fast payouts | 1% pool fee

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
didn't the us move to the summer hour last week?

It is currently 3:09PM right now in the EST timezone.
message from hashing.at owner:

http://spn.hashing.at/ will be up and running at launch ... PPLNS with 1% fee
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Some DEVs are very attentive, PW protected wallets, they post the RPC port, so we can have everything ready to go.  Even then, takes time to DL and scan for viruses...  Come on DEV.  how about it!!
didn't the us move to the summer hour last week?
can someone please confirm eta? since daylight saving right now is an issue... america is on the new hour, europe will be after sunday

3:30 PM EST. 31 minutes from now.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
does not matter where they post it

the ddos on this post or their site and we can't see the link

there is not a good reason NOT to give the password wallets out first.

just more instamine for the devs
legendary
I am looking forward to this so it will be great as I have some interest for the IPO portion. I want to really see how it develops. Smiley

I'm hoping it's not another shitcoin clusterfuck!!  I would much rather have a PW protected wallet ready to go!  We all hit the DL site and it's SLOW!!!  At least the DEV is on line!!

I believe he know what mega is

MEGA can be very slow if too many people are hitting it!!!  I would still like to see a PW protected wallet!!!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I am looking forward to this so it will be great as I have some interest for the IPO portion. I want to really see how it develops. Smiley

I'm hoping it's not another shitcoin clusterfuck!!  I would much rather have a PW protected wallet ready to go!  We all hit the DL site and it's SLOW!!!  At least the DEV is on line!!

exactly where are the wallets? he just wants more instamine if they are not given.
can someone please confirm eta? since daylight saving right now is an issue... america is on the new hour, europe will be after sunday
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

I'm hoping it's not another shitcoin clusterfuck!!  I would much rather have a PW protected wallet ready to go!  We all hit the DL site and it's SLOW!!!  At least the DEV is on line!!

I believe he know what mega is
legendary

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
legendary
If it really happens!!!
Thats definately the trader mentality and i am well versed in that Smiley We need to get the coin established and recognised before any major pushes happen. Cryptorush or Poloniex are a good place to start eventually but thats all up to the Dev. MajorMiner how long till launch my EST-GMT converter is completely wrong and can't find one that corrolates to the times here?

Here's what I'm seeing:

The launch is in 46 minutes.
legendary
Just under an hour correct?
legendary
Thats definately the trader mentality and i am well versed in that Smiley We need to get the coin established and recognised before any major pushes happen. Cryptorush or Poloniex are a good place to start eventually but thats all up to the Dev. MajorMiner how long till launch my EST-GMT converter is completely wrong and can't find one that corrolates to the times here?

I'm sure we have have had the 20/20 hindsight on Crypto!!  I hate to admit it, but like I explained to my wife.
Shitcoins turn into Bitcoins, Bitcoins turn into silver bullion. 
Activity: 303
It will be preferred that we do not appear on an exchange too soon. We need to build the community and get more people with Spartancoins. That's a given. I have spoken with many of the investors who all have knowledge in different areas in cryptocurrency as well as product marketing. An exchange will add us if they want, we just need not give in and go crazy on the buy/sell panic it creates. Everything levels off and then the real community will take over.

* windows wallet is uploaded to spartan website. I will post link at 330pm. (1 hour)
Activity: 532
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
Jump to: