Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world. - page 37. (Read 215566 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
If anyone want buy SPN i have to sell 99,5 MLN coin for 0.7 BTC

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Whaaht!
Don't have that much BTC!
Activity: 45
legendary
I hope thats me!! Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
I am removing my 85,000,000 buy order
One lucky will soon get some millions in one exchange for cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Any new exchange? I wanna finally dump it and forget.

After you guys do the coin reduction thing, I suggest you look at getting on the XMR market on Poloniex. Even though you guys always wanted to be traded against btc, at least it's a real exchange.
legendary
Why! Just wait a little bit. Dev is working very hard to make it happen.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Any new exchange? I wanna finally dump it and forget.
legendary
Wallet is working fine by me! Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Have all the exchanges been notified of the wallet version change?  It looks like Europex is not on the right fork as they're showing a network hash rate of only 15 MH/s.
I created a ticket on Europex to let them know about the wallet change and gave them instructions for updating.

Here are some additional nodes:
addnode=54.186.130.102 (hardcoded)
addnode=54.186.26.226
addnode=54.186.126.94
addnode=54.186.242.36
addnode=54.186.245.111
addnode=54.186.245.94

Thanks.  I added this to the ticket.  I haven't gotten any reply from them, though, and the page for the SPN market still says they're having issues.  I'm not sure what the deal is.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
I sent chickenstrips an email from their contact page. Best bet is if they don't comply just switch pools. I would also send them an email if you haven't yet.

I did send Chickenstrips an email as well,hopefully they will respond :-)

Also,I do not mean a block explorer.

I mean a paper wallet explorer so we can check balances.I only have paper wallets,offline.The only way to see if the coins are there or being payed by the pools is thru a wallet explorer.

I do not see how I can get my balances from the block explorer,if there is a way please let me know :-)

Thanks for the fast reply dev,keep up the good work.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
I sent chickenstrips an email from their contact page. Best bet is if they don't comply just switch pools. I would also send them an email if you haven't yet.

The payout figures on chicken appear to be wrong.!
Any answers.?

I messaged them. Need to make sure they are on the correct chain.

Chickenstrips seems to be on the wrong blockchain.Can you help get them updated please?
I have been waiting to cashout for days now and can not till they get on the proper chain as my coins will be sent to nowhere if I cash out now.

Also,when can we expect to see the wallet explorer up and running?

Thanks for all the work you been putting in dev,I still believe we can take this coin to the top if we keep up the fight ;-)

Stand strong and never back down Spartans, Arooo!!!

Wallet explorer is fixed. I was gone last 36 hours running in a tough mudder race yesterday. Turns out the port was closed when the node was updated. All good, fixed it about 30 min ago.

http://blockexplorer.spartancoin.org/

Have all the exchanges been notified of the wallet version change?  It looks like Europex is not on the right fork as they're showing a network hash rate of only 15 MH/s.
I created a ticket on Europex to let them know about the wallet change and gave them instructions for updating.

Here are some additional nodes:
addnode=54.186.130.102 (hardcoded)
addnode=54.186.26.226
addnode=54.186.126.94
addnode=54.186.242.36
addnode=54.186.245.111
addnode=54.186.245.94
Already have there to sell:P
don`t buy on forum:) i have to sell if anyone interested:) can give screen from my wallet if want but need pm:))

Why don't you open a c-cex.com account and sell there?

don`t buy on forum:) i have to sell if anyone interested:) can give screen from my wallet if want but need pm:))
Activity: 700
lol do people actually buy coins through forum posts?

i know i wouldnt Tongue

Yeah I personally completely agree.

Activity: 532
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
lol do people actually buy coins through forum posts?

i know i wouldnt Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: