Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world. - page 46. (Read 215570 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
i have 536 MILLION SPN sell 3.7 BTC interested please contact   [email protected]

That's cheap! wish i had the BTC to buy it! All my BTC tied up atm!
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
i have 536 MILLION SPN sell 4 BTC interested please contact   [email protected]

http://s25.postimg.org/p8c8w5p73/spn.jpg
The block explorer has been having some issues for the past couple days (http://www.spartancoin.org/blockexplorer/index.php).  Block Count, Difficulty, etc. aren't displayed.  Could someone please take a look when they have a chance?

Sorry for that. Was testing another connection that is being used in the website. Should all be good now.

Awesome, nicely done.

How's the website coming on Spartancoin? Excited for the release!
Activity: 303
The block explorer has been having some issues for the past couple days (http://www.spartancoin.org/blockexplorer/index.php).  Block Count, Difficulty, etc. aren't displayed.  Could someone please take a look when they have a chance?

Sorry for that. Was testing another connection that is being used in the website. Should all be good now.
Merit: 500
It's as simple as not everyone has faith the coin will rebound.

Really, since there are much more profitable coins to mine at current price, the only reason to mine spartan is to support the network.
No, there's another reason: speculative investment.  If you think SPN will be worth more some day, then now is a good time to mine.
Activity: 280
time
It's as simple as not everyone has faith the coin will rebound.

Really, since there are much more profitable coins to mine at current price, the only reason to mine spartan is to support the network.

I'm Hodling every Spartan I get.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
please advice miners not to dump on c-cex...

What do you mean?  I am quite new, my English is not good enough... so I don't understand. What is a dump?

Thanks

mine then sell straight to exchange. It's completely counter productive for everyone including the miners. Not a smart move for their own investment i still haven't quite grasped why people do it!
it's tremendous  Undecided Undecided  i cannot understand why people let go the opportunity to raise LTC market that bring moves to BTC market in long terms.few of miners are always dumping coins and even sell at very worthless price.
i don't think that miners are newbies but i cannot see why they do that.it's even worthless to pay electricity. Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
look at the HTMLcoin guys.they explosed the coin in 4 days and now they are stable at +400%

What do you mean?  I am quite new, my English is not good enough... so I don't understand. What is a dump?

Thanks

mine then sell straight to exchange. It's completely counter productive for everyone including the miners. Not a smart move for their own investment i still havnt quite grasped why people do it!
Activity: 117
Merit: 100

Thanks
Activity: 232
Activity: 700

Anyone experiencing problems on the Mintpal voting.
Working fine for me, whats the problem your having?

When I click to vote the image dose not appear.
Tried everything from re-logging to completely closing down and starting new window etc.
Just does the same thing...
I confirm it's working. I have just voted too.

It's ok now. Finally voted there. Have no idea what the problem was. Tried many times... but anyway we're back on it.  Smiley
Activity: 280
time
Spartan definitely has the coolest alt-coin wallet alongside Black-Dragon-Coin.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the advertisement department comes up with 2-3 years down the line. I could really see this catch on depending on how/if mainstream consumers adopt crypto.
Activity: 490
0_0

Tried everything from re-logging to completely closing down and starting new window etc.
I confirm it's working. I have just voted too.
Activity: 490
0_0
c-cex run away with our coins  Huh

Activity: 53

Activity: 19
i think we have a good chance in the new Crypto-trade voting system, please can anyone send de coin info to add to the voting list? that would be great!!. cheers spartans! https://crypto-trade.com/voting

The more hash involved with obviously lessen the amount of coins you will mine per day.
Just keep mining and collecting. Hash goes up and down and big hashers that come into the pool are only pit stoppers..!  Smiley

I've been enjoying the easy coin collecting, but at some point here we're going to want the network hash rate to go up significantly and hold there.  If you want SPN to be high in price, you want the network hash rate to be high enough so that it's a better deal for anyone wanting more SPN to buy it than to mine it.
Activity: 117
Ok guys understood. No apologise, We are Spartans AUUGG!

I will hold my coins... and mine more

Pages:
Jump to: