Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 10. (Read 675627 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 92
0.0406 BTC >>> 103 BTC
BCY withdrawal does not work!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
What about other exchanges in the future? Is there any future for BCY ?
0.0406 BTC >>> 103 BTC
Guys, did you use https://app.bookoforbs.com/  webapp wallet? Is it working smoothly at this moment?
No(((
Activity: 172
Guys, did you use https://app.bookoforbs.com/  webapp wallet? Is it working smoothly at this moment?
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
With the recent price drop I reckon BCY is a great buy, so I put it at the top of my list of the best gaming cryptos to buy which I just published: https://cryptorials.io/10-of-the-best-gaming-cryptos-to-buy-as-an-investment/

Also:

where to store BCY?

You can store BCY in Counterwallet.io or Casa Tookan wallet app
Sorry, but i don't see BCY.

That's odd, you can use the BTC address for BCY but I don't know why its not showing. In any case you can use counterwallet and then use your recovery phrase from that to create a Casa Tookan wallet with the same BTC address so you might want to do it that way around if your concerned about this.
Yes. BTC address= XCP address = BCY address.
It is not showing due to Apple App Store policy which don't accept any other crypto than mainstream (btc, eth) - devs says that you can add BCY there manualy, but I don't know more detailed instruction (maybe it will be enough to send BCY at that address to make it visible on balance page?)
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
With the recent price drop I reckon BCY is a great buy, so I put it at the top of my list of the best gaming cryptos to buy which I just published: https://cryptorials.io/10-of-the-best-gaming-cryptos-to-buy-as-an-investment/

Also:

where to store BCY?

That's odd, you can use the BTC address for BCY but I don't know why its not showing. In any case you can use counterwallet and then use your recovery phrase from that to create a Casa Tookan wallet with the same BTC address so you might want to do it that way around if your concerned about this.
0.0406 BTC >>> 103 BTC
where to store BCY?

Activity: 21
The BTC-BCY market will be delisted on 10/26/2018

Might be a good time to buy if you don't mind holding onto them until it gets on another exchange.  Would get 4x your money in that event.  I thought about buying but I'll wait until the 25th to make up my mind.
Cryptorials.io
where to store BCY?

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Bittrex is keep cleansing constantly and past's big projects are on the list of being removed. We can't blame any exchange because they have their own policies and justifications for any delisting. Bitcrystals has to explore new markets before the next altcoin rally in order to remain in the game as fully relevant player. Zaif that Japanese exchange also has some issues so time has come to look at other alternative markets.
wgd
legendary
Well bittrex just delist bcy Huh

Any of you good enough to paste a link to Bittrex announcement about this here?
If it's true liquidity of BCY will be much lower but as long as development of the game continue there is nothing to really worry about. In next bull run it might get listed on another big exchange.

It is true, and it is terrible information Sad
I heard they are working on increase liquidity and now I see such terrible news Sad
And development - it is work indeed, but  I think it is not fast enough!
We really need more new levels, and more new function to attract more new people and hold old players!!
Activity: 628
Merit: 276
BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

Any of you good enough to paste a link to Bittrex announcement about this here?
If it's true liquidity of BCY will be much lower but as long as development of the game continue there is nothing to really worry about. In next bull run it might get listed on another big exchange.
0.0406 BTC >>> 103 BTC
Activity: 53
Cryptorials.io
I was just wondering if it would be possible to implement buying gems in Spells of Genesis with Bitcrystals (BCY)? I think it would greatly increase tokens utility. And also makes whole "eco-system" independent from FIAT money, which is an important milestone IMO.
I assume that this might be impossible due to google play restrictions. Is maybe possible to have both options? FIAT and BCY purchases.
And there is another problem - price volatility. Which would make it hard to set price in BCY.
Has the team already put any thought in this? What are other obstacles?
Finally got a reply for you:
"We haven't done it due to the regulations of apple and google indeed. Buying gems with bitcrystals is something we want to introduce in some way at some point indeed".

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions  Wink
Yea, that's what I thought. Too bad this whole "app market" is so centralized. It's almost you chose either google play/apple market(and their rules) or die.
Let's hope you will be able to implement BCY purchases some time in the future. For now there is no question that being on mainstream markets is (much) more important.

I am aware of those communication channels, but it is good to talk in public forum sometimes too (it is much easier to find specific info here then),
@hnin I heard about game so called ATABLE - could you tell estimated date when this game will be launched?

I think it should come out this fall. You can check this post for some links related to this game: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45124282.

It would be great to have a slightly modified version release for the Finney phone's dapp store enabling things like this.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Ive been playing spells of genesis for a while and it has a pretty good gameplay. What I'm worried is about by price. I'm not sure it will ever recover to where it was.
wgd
legendary
@hnin thanks!
I can't wait to play A Table Wink I like games linked with blockchain,
I wish that is relatively small interest in this topic.
I have played Spells of Genesis too, and this is quite cool game!
BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC
... I agree, I just always add the link with my signature.

You could find more information about the game "à table !" in my previous post linked just above by 7jaka7 (thanks  Wink ) ...

Have you ever thought about real signature with this info? I think whole discussion would be more transparent and easier to read, while still providing all the links.
If you are interested tell me and I can make a simple signature with relevant links if necessary.

No problem, glad to help. Smiley

Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team
I am aware of those communication channels, but it is good to talk in public forum sometimes too (it is much easier to find specific info here then),
@hnin I heard about game so called ATABLE - could you tell estimated date when this game will be launched?

Hi wgd^^

I agree, I just always add the link with my signature.

You could find more information about the game "à table !" in my previous post linked just above by 7jaka7 (thanks  Wink )

Furthermore, one more helpful link is our Bitcrystals roadmap :https://bitcrystals.com/roadmap/
As you can see there the Yummies marketplace release is planned for October. We will give more information on Twitter.

Thanks, have a nice day and game !  Wink

Yzia, for the EverdreamSoft / Bitcrystals Team.

Do not forget to follow us
Telegram : https://t.me/OfficialBitcrystals
Twitter : https://twitter.com/BitCrystals
Our website : https://bitcrystals.com/
BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC
I was just wondering if it would be possible to implement buying gems in Spells of Genesis with Bitcrystals (BCY)? I think it would greatly increase tokens utility. And also makes whole "eco-system" independent from FIAT money, which is an important milestone IMO.
I assume that this might be impossible due to google play restrictions. Is maybe possible to have both options? FIAT and BCY purchases.
And there is another problem - price volatility. Which would make it hard to set price in BCY.
Has the team already put any thought in this? What are other obstacles?
Finally got a reply for you:
"We haven't done it due to the regulations of apple and google indeed. Buying gems with bitcrystals is something we want to introduce in some way at some point indeed".

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions  Wink
Yea, that's what I thought. Too bad this whole "app market" is so centralized. It's almost you chose either google play/apple market(and their rules) or die.
Let's hope you will be able to implement BCY purchases some time in the future. For now there is no question that being on mainstream markets is (much) more important.

I think it should come out this fall. You can check this post for some links related to this game: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45124282.
Pages:
Jump to: