Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 114. (Read 676615 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Trade WEALTH for Good Karma

Hey guys,

Any news on the proper LAUNCH??

https://www.facebook.com/groups/103376643345997/

Join our FB group. -east

Activity: 840
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

I'm sorry to ask again, but the Burning Report is a crucial part of the Bitcrystalls ecosystem, this delay sounds like neglect and lack of respect to bcy holders.
 Again EDS fall into his loophole of bad comunication and transparence.
 It's a real pity.
 Hey guys, you asked money from investors, so It is not all about, coding and card design.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Why someone should play others card?
He can't win any rewards than..
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Thats strange, did I miss it or is there anywhere a tutorial showing how to link XCP wallet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw0MAyrGh3A
oh thats great nice tutorial very helpful thanks as well gonna look forward for more innovation coming from this project good luck

Why does the account linking happen with the public instead of the private key?

How it works now, anyone can use everyones cards.

Good point... needs addressed, but nobody is going to paste a private key in order to play a game. I think you need to make a small byc txn proving ownership of the address...

You can easily prove ownership of an address by signing a message with your private key in counterwallet and then  broadcasting it. Was suggested ages ago when the project was just started and is still on the teams to do list. On the other hand if someone registers someone else's public address first the original owner will receive any points or benefits they gain by playing with that address and also the real owner can always move their cards to a different address. Though if they have lots of cards in there the miners fees may become expensive.  

Only one SoG account can be linked to one vallet. So when you find out you cant link your wallet. You will report it and the one who used your wallet will get SoG account banned so you can use your vallet.
This is how is procedure now before signing a message will get implemented.

I dont think was and will be many cases.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Thats strange, did I miss it or is there anywhere a tutorial showing how to link XCP wallet?

oh thats great nice tutorial very helpful thanks as well gonna look forward for more innovation coming from this project good luck

Good point... needs addressed, but nobody is going to paste a private key in order to play a game. I think you need to make a small byc txn proving ownership of the address...

You can easily prove ownership of an address by signing a message with your private key in counterwallet and then  broadcasting it. Was suggested ages ago when the project was just started and is still on the teams to do list. On the other hand if someone registers someone else's public address first the original owner will receive any points or benefits they gain by playing with that address and also the real owner can always move their cards to a different address. Though if they have lots of cards in there the miners fees may become expensive.  
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Are cards going to be offered through the game or will they always sell through Re-sellers? I'm noticing these cards are being bought up in orders of 20-50 at a time then listed to resell at crazy prices. Might want to hold off on limitations like this until people actually start playing. It would give everyone a chance to get a card at a decent price instead of being driven away by the low power base cards. I consider 160 BTC ($20 USD) for a single card to be somewhat expensive for an unreleased game, paying $80 to a re-seller is even worse. Hopefully this changes, or at least make the Premium and Partner swapbots private so we cant see how bad we are getting screwed by resellers.
I think cards will be accessible in game by "Summon" -> "Rare or better" for Gems, and you will be able to buy Gems with BCY..
But I am not sure when it will be possible ?

And beside I would like to ask what about my sugestion about improve infinity level?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Are cards going to be offered through the game or will they always sell through Re-sellers? I'm noticing these cards are being bought up in orders of 20-50 at a time then listed to resell at crazy prices. Might want to hold off on limitations like this until people actually start playing. It would give everyone a chance to get a card at a decent price instead of being driven away by the low power base cards. I consider 160 BTC ($20 USD) for a single card to be somewhat expensive for an unreleased game, paying $80 to a re-seller is even worse. Hopefully this changes, or at least make the Premium and Partner swapbots private so we cant see how bad we are getting screwed by resellers.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team

NEW TO ASKIAN? YOU MAY NEED THIS GUIDE...

BITCOINCOMCD is our new premium card, designed in collaboration with Bitcoin.com,
the website offering you a complete overview of everything you need to start with Bitcoin.
Issued in a limited supply of 600 units, first it will be offered by the Partner Merchant
for 130 BCY, later on it will be available at the Premium Merchant's. Get your "Guide to
Riches", starting from Thursday, October 6th, 3pm CEST!

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
I haven't got a virbolous yet... Will share my feedback when I get one.

Sounds like more than one person has the issue though.

https://counterpartychain.io/
  BTW Bcy over Gemz in transaction count over counterparty. Next target SJXC
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
I thought sogassets was just missing info, but the virbulous card does actually get worse when you fuse it.

all does. But you can upgrade it.   any fused card is weaker then full upgraded perfused card. you can see that in sogasets.  Every fused card is stronger then not upgraded prefused card. 

Lets check Virbulous:....

You are right there seems to be something wrong Tongue
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I thought sogassets was just missing info, but the virbulous card does actually get worse when you fuse it.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

Activity: 573
Bitcore BTX

btw, visual errors occured while playing @firefox current V 49.0.1
Activity: 573
Bitcore BTX

Hallo any news? Were is the Burning report?

Latest news is price is down 75% from high.... fyi

And any news about cheaters? What has been done to reduce impact of cheating on season 7 ranking we can see at http://api.moonga.com/sog_leaderboard/? Are top players cheating again or I am wrong? In case, will the top players be punished and how? Did you fix the bug related to cheating?

I'm happy you're selling a brand new card, but I think investors would also like an answer about the bug  and the ranking (and related season reward) situation, since the question was asked first time on 25th september.

There was an update on Slack, the ranks will be fixed in the coming days, the team is going through the logs. Not a straight forward process and I think there is some manual intervention needed.

It's normal for a new feature, we are still in beta
Jump to: