Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN] Spendcoin ⭐ | Proof-of-Support 🎓(DPoS) | Spending Crypto 🚀 - page 2. (Read 751 times)

copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

I do not understand what you need to fill in this field?

it is necessary to write "I agree" or something like this, the agreement that you accept the terms ...

Correct you need to type I agree to agree to the terms and conditions of the contest. Good luck!
Activity: 140
Nice project! So, the cryptocurrency market is still growing Cool, how many tokens will this project have?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

it is necessary to write "I agree" or something like this, the agreement that you accept the terms ...
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

Merit: 251
 I registered for the landing, but where can I see the participants table? you did not ask the address of my wallet (where is it?) how do you want to distribute your coins? What further actions are required of me?Sorry did not wait ...

You have successfully registered for the Spend App Beta and entered in the Spendcoin Airdrop contest. Once we confirm your registration you will receive an email with instructions on how to sign up and receive your 10 free Spendcoins. Contest winners will be announced on our social media networks.

but where can I see the participants table?
copper member
Everything looks amazing! Really excited about this plan, and as you saw I have already joined it quite some time ago. Definitely looking forward to seeing that this project's demo platform in action

Great we are looking forward for user videos of the product line! Thanks
Activity: 42
Everything looks amazing! Really excited about this plan, and as you saw I have already joined it quite some time ago. Definitely looking forward to seeing that this project's demo platform in action
copper member
Great looking project. Looking forward to seeing it come together.
'

Make sure you sign up for the Spend Airdrop Contest! https://spendcoin.org/signup
copper member
A good team with a promising project! I'll take you to the note. I see you have the potential to launch the platform. Good luck, guys

Thank you for the support. The good news is the platform is already MVP ready Smiley

https://spendcoin.org/downloads/
Activity: 101
I have read through the website and whitepaper, Very Impressive.
EEA, Polymath partnership, seems like a strong team. Just want to know how to get tokens.
Activity: 128
looks promising, I have registered and waited for the update, hoping this will be successful.

Thank you, we are looking forward for a strong week of marketing ahead and announcements.
lots of project ideas about online payments including Spendcoin. this is a challenge for the team, to create competitive service features. I see the features offered by Spendcoin are very great and can compete with other platforms.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Interested coin, this DPos is unique, Hope this will be a Good Coin, Go Spendcoin Cool
Activity: 75
A good team with a promising project! I'll take you to the note. I see you have the potential to launch the platform. Good luck, guys
copper member
looks promising, I have registered and waited for the update, hoping this will be successful.

Thank you, we are looking forward for a strong week of marketing ahead and announcements.
Merit: 256
copper member
For More information on Spendcoin: https://spendcoin.org - Bounties launching soon!
copper member

Cryptocurrency Powering Payments & Cross Ledger

Products

Spendcoin | Spend App | Cross Ledger Blockchain | Blockchain University | Spend Business

Partners & Relationships

Spend.com | Polymath | Blockchain University | Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
Links

Spend.com Whitepaper - Cross Ledger White Paper (draft) - Spendcoin One-pager
 Meet the Spend Team, Advisors, & Partners

Social Media
Telegram - Reddit - Twitter - Facebook - Medium - BitcoinTalk - Bounty (Coming Soon) - YouTube

Pages:
Jump to: