Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPLB] SimpleBank. [Neoscrypt MN] The Digital Crypto Bank. - page 9. (Read 15919 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Wallet updated ! all working nicely (for now Cheesy)

Did you already plan an exchange ? plz dont say Graviex haha !
copper member
Activity: 71
Please, All pool owners, can you upgrade your wallet to new one we just uploaded.

Port was already used by another coin.

Source and Ubuntu binaries are good.

Windows Wallet will follow here.

copper member
From block 500, block reward will be 10x more.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Is very very hard find 1 SPLB, Difficult is very har and it's day 1 of release, is very hard find 2k$ for Masternode, I'm mining in https://arcpool.com, is problem of the pool, or the coin got a very hard difficult?
copper member
reserved for scam once again people are getting ripped by MN presale...i am sure the devs that left PYRO are the ones bihind this one too

Can you please stop spreading FUD.

It's the first time we run a blockchain. We have nothing to do with scamers.
Activity: 7
Pool 4 All
0.25% LOW FEES ! Payment every 1 Hour!
Share the loves and shares! TQ :smiley: :heart:

Pool - http://pool4all.club/

-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool4all.club:4233 -u -p c=SPLB

https://discord.gg/GrYExmr
Activity: 75
reserved for scam once again people are getting ripped by MN presale...i am sure the devs that left PYRO are the ones bihind this one too
copper member
Activity: 75
copper member
we can mine in solo? how can we do it?

You can try if you have a lot of hashing power.

But it should be easier to rent a VPS and put your own private pool to mine on it.
we can mine in solo? how can we do it?
Activity: 18
Nothing says "simple" and promotes main stream adoption like compiling software on linux  Roll Eyes

spoke too soon, they just uploaded precompiled binaries.
15 minutes before wallet release

You will release Windows wallet? or only Linux?
copper member
15 minutes before wallet release
copper member
DEV, hi Smiley when start? How many coins do you need for masternodes?

It will start at 18h UTC so in 30 minutes.

You need 2 000 SPLB for a masternode.

what benefits are gained if we are berinfestasi or have this coin for everyday life. will only be an asset or we can also use this coin for payment of daily needs ??

The benefits is to have acces to fiat currency wherever you are in travel for touring or business purpose.
Also give a way to buy crypto in any of our partner acces point.

I'm wondering how many days do I need to mine a whole masternode with 6 1070 gtx gpus. I would like to collect enough coins for a masternode but what will be the purpose of the coin?

This will depend on how many people are trying to mine the same blocks you are.

There is no doubt about it, that everyone in this era should be able to utilize everything so they could be able to keep up with the fast pace of the changing world, including in cryptocurrency world.
And this SimpleBank can be used as one of that stepping stone for the next changing world.

This is exactly our ideas.

Hello, what governments and what agreements do you mean? Please tell us, is this the first ICO of your team? Do you have advisors, partners?

Yes this is our first Presale/ICO, we are looking for any serious partners, advisors to reach us in private or on discord.
We spent the last two years working on legal documents and all requirements to run a worldwide bank.
Activity: 336
Hello, what governments and what agreements do you mean? Please tell us, is this the first ICO of your team? Do you have advisors, partners?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
There is no doubt about it, that everyone in this era should be able to utilize everything so they could be able to keep up with the fast pace of the changing world, including in cryptocurrency world.
And this SimpleBank can be used as one of that stepping stone for the next changing world.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
I'm wondering how many days do I need to mine a whole masternode with 6 1070 gtx gpus. I would like to collect enough coins for a masternode but what will be the purpose of the coin?
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
what benefits are gained if we are berinfestasi or have this coin for everyday life. will only be an asset or we can also use this coin for payment of daily needs ??
Pages:
Jump to: