Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SPOTS - The iGotSpots Super-Coin.. what more do you need to know? - page 3. (Read 13017 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Pool progress is coming along very well. You will be able to mine a bunch of different shit with this one, it's going to be the one stop shop
legendary
Got dumped overnight, nice buy opportunities today
legendary
ahhh what is wrong with your wallet spots it's not staking at all. you said there is no minimum amount of coin in staking right? so I have 0.015 spots and it's been 6 days already and there is no staking happening at all.

Should be soon, difficulty is still quite low

"proof-of-stake" : 0.00216379

Please report back on how long it took that amount to stake. Please remember.. the more you have, the more often you will stake. Especially with 10 minute maturity, this is of the utmost importance with this coin

correct me im wrong , when you say 10 minute maturity, it means if i have 1 spots , I can stake every 10 minutes? because after i stake, i need to wait 10 minutes again for my coin to stake. soon and so forth? so in one hour i can stake for 6 times right? 60minutes divided by 10 equals =6.. 
sorry spots i really dont get it..  Huh Huh

If you deposit coins now, in 10 minutes you will be eligible to stake and start increasing coin age, which increase reward
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
ahhh what is wrong with your wallet spots it's not staking at all. you said there is no minimum amount of coin in staking right? so I have 0.015 spots and it's been 6 days already and there is no staking happening at all.

Please report back on how long it took that amount to stake. Please remember.. the more you have, the more often you will stake. Especially with 10 minute maturity, this is of the utmost importance with this coin

correct me im wrong , when you say 10 minute maturity, it means if i have 1 spots , I can stake every 10 minutes? because after i stake, i need to wait 10 minutes again for my coin to stake. soon and so forth? so in one hour i can stake for 6 times right? 60minutes divided by 10 equals =6.. 
sorry spots i really dont get it..  Huh Huh
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
some many pictures on the op,all blocked by GFW.  Sad Sad
legendary

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
ahhh the safety of self moderation... feel good to be back in your element?
legendary
Nice movement today. How about you guys stop dumping and let it keep rising?   Kiss
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
What is the coin age needed for a minimum reward?

No minimum. You are eligible to stake after 10 minutes
Just sent you a PM. SPOTS is the BEST
legendary

No minimum. You are eligible to stake after 10 minutes
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Any positive information of spots?
Praying for the next great coin, good luck everyone! Wink Wink
legendary
I'll add trading to the page shortly so you can trade on c-cex in the wallet. This will also let me do live updates in the wallet for you guys and get the explorer and everything else in there, as well
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Optional wallet update coming shortly. Will include Web Tools tab

Nice looking,but what is do work?
legendary
It works

If you find any problems in the wallet or on the site, please let me know
Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev
legendary
Spots Version 2.0 is now out. Optional update - NOT MANDATORY - Both versions 1 and 2 will work just fine. Bootstrap is also on the page linked below. I'll update the source later tonight

Changes
  • Web Tools tab added to the Qt
  • Provides stats, tickers, and price information for several different blockchains
  • More coming soon to the Web Tools tab
  • Faster Syncing (yes, even faster than before)

legendary
Optional wallet update coming shortly. Will include Web Tools tab

legendary
What is the point of another spots coin?

This isn't really a new one, it's a rebrand
Pages:
Jump to: