Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SPRINGROLE -PROTOCOL FOR A TRUST BASED DECENTRALIZED PROFESSIONAL NETWORK - page 3. (Read 6655 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Guys, how to see if my blog is approved for participation in this campaign? The link in the rules is closed for viewing (

Please ask in the rewards group chat on telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/H58cR03LDuB9LFlobwVDIg
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Guys, how to see if my blog is approved for participation in this campaign? The link in the rules is closed for viewing (
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
Using Blockchain , it ensures transparency and make it more secure. I recommend you using this one to benefited much. I’ve no doubt that SpringRole with the Blockchain technnlogy will make a better professionals network. Cool Shocked
Activity: 194
In my opinion, it sounds promising..search and hiring of personnel, and unemployment may help to find their place in life.I assume that the project will be able to shoot and will definitely take place in a large market.

Yep, the support is much appreciated. The team is currently building a strong product that will run on a scalable blockchain Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
In my opinion, it sounds promising..search and hiring of personnel, and unemployment may help to find their place in life.I assume that the project will be able to shoot and will definitely take place in a large market.
This SPRINGROLE presents something new and interesting, hopefully in the future can run smoothly and will be a great success later, success for SPRINGROLE
Of course the project is interesting and worthy of our attention,I think that the Spring Rolly platform will be able to attract the attention of a significant number of new participants.
Activity: 132
SpringRole is Blockchain Powered Professional-Profile Verification And Attestation Protocol.
SpringRole is the platform where people can view, share and get attestations on their professional profile, thereby creating a verified resume that they can share and use. A user’s educational qualifications and work experience are verified by the organizations themselves and written directly to the blockchain.To assess a user’s skill set, SpringRole has a system of weighted endorsements that let users objectively look at people’s profiles and assess their skill level.
Activity: 147
The INVITE tokens are only for the beta platform. Once the token sale is over (where you buy SPRING), and the official platform releases, the INVITE tokens are useless. Only SPRING tokens will be used on the platform Smiley
Have you try out the SpringRole's beta platform yet? Now you can login with Yoti along with other login methods such as Facebook, Google, Civic and MetaMask. Additional features coming soon. Reserve your vanity and let us know what you think!

https://beta.springrole.com/vanity
Activity: 378
This SPRINGROLE presents something new and interesting, hopefully in the future can run smoothly and will be a great success later, success for SPRINGROLE
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
I think that this project is an excellent competitor of the already well-known worldwide LinkedIn. It's also nice to see that the project has already approached the ICO with a beta version of its site, which can already be tested, this luxury, I'm not afraid of this word, is currently not very common in the ICO market.
Activity: 280
A new update has been added to the SpringRole platform. Now you can login with Yoti along with other login methods such as Facebook, Google, Civic and MetaMask.

https://twitter.com/kar2905/status/1021750258919849984
Activity: 234
Greetings SpringRolers

Take a little sneak peak at SpringRole's Work Verification Feature right here and tell us what you think :blush:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tGDDnLjyyM
Activity: 280
SpringRole appears to promote blockchain technology to provide a platform where people can view, share and get testimonials related to training, work experience and skills.

Once the information about an individual is verified, it will be written to the blockchain, from which the verified information can be viewed publicly and can not be changed. This means that once the claim for a profile is verified, it no longer has to be re-verified in the future, saving everyone the time and money.
The team is now working on a native token to support its ecosystem and envisions companies and universities running the nodes, too. Check it out, if you haven't already: https://blog.springrole.com/announcing-spring-chain-125d7ef9b703  Grin
Activity: 112
SpringRole appears to promote blockchain technology to provide a platform where people can view, share and get testimonials related to training, work experience and skills.

Once the information about an individual is verified, it will be written to the blockchain, from which the verified information can be viewed publicly and can not be changed. This means that once the claim for a profile is verified, it no longer has to be re-verified in the future, saving everyone the time and money.
Activity: 215
Every year in the world 180 million diplomas are issued and millions of vacancies are opened. At the same time, only 37 percent of the surveyed recruiters use LinkedIn (the largest social network for job search and workers with 500 million users) as their main working tool. Thus, this market needs innovation: a more extensive network, which at the same time would be transparent and reliable.

Totally agree with that. SpringRole is needed because it will reduce the hiring time and the procedures. Some companies take up to 10 months to finish the hiring process for only one position. SpringRole aims to solve this problem and make it easier for fresh graduates to get hired right away.
The Korea Blockchain Week has just ended, David Lewis attended the event and the BeyondBlocks conference. SpringRole is getting lots of attention there as well. News coming soon!

Lots of veteran and big names enthusiasts were at the Korea Blockchain Week. Let's see what good news this event brings along. Looks like David had a great time there, judging from the photo.  Grin

Did you happen to attend the event btw?
Activity: 71
The Korea Blockchain Week has just ended, David Lewis attended the event and the BeyondBlocks conference. SpringRole is getting lots of attention there as well. News coming soon!
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
Every year in the world 180 million diplomas are issued and millions of vacancies are opened. At the same time, only 37 percent of the surveyed recruiters use LinkedIn (the largest social network for job search and workers with 500 million users) as their main working tool. Thus, this market needs innovation: a more extensive network, which at the same time would be transparent and reliable.
Pages:
Jump to: