Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $SPRTS - Download New Sprouts Wallet Release 2.2.2 - Join us on Cryptopia - page 20. (Read 75052 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I saw a huge supply for this coin, I am relative new to this coin, from now I don't expect this coin will have any major growth. October is a bullish month for crypto, sprouts grow is because of the market trend, no thing adds up on that. Developing team is inactive.
Activity: 1
Is this thing is still alive, can't find any info tho Sad
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
I wish to buy and hold some millions but I want to know if there is any plan for this coin. Seeing that it has over a trillion supply.
Activity: 564
Merit: 516
It's hard for me to know what is the use case for this coin. What is the use of this coin. Any road map? why the supply of this coin is big?

You need to read thru the damn thread holy fuck people are lazy
Activity: 116
It's hard for me to know what is the use case for this coin. What is the use of this coin. Any road map? why the supply of this coin is big?
Activity: 180
Merit: 18
Activity: 3
Hello! I want to exchange sprouts for dollars. is it possible ?

Sure... find on which exchange Sprout is listed, open an account there is not done yet...
move your coins there, sell them against BTC, and finally exchange somewhere else
your BTC for money.

This is good for any public cryptocurrency...
Why would it be different with this one

It is not a private coin that would just be good in a closed community (so without any real value)

Hope it helps
[/qu#ote]

in the pair to bitcoin active bidding is absent
Activity: 59
I made profit but I can't sell cause no one is buying so I will hodl until the buyers come... and yes, they will come.
Activity: 1
I use a Mac os X

how do I get a wallet address and private key to send my SPRTS from an exchange?

Is there anyway?
Activity: 746
Merit: 500

Sure... find on which exchange Sprout is listed, open an account there is not done yet...
move your coins there, sell them against BTC, and finally exchange somewhere else
your BTC for money.

This is good for any public cryptocurrency...
Why would it be different with this one

It is not a private coin that would just be good in a closed community (so without any real value)

Hope it helps
copper member
Activity: 62
Can anyone please point me to the correct wallet, with all the new stuff happening please?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzjQJeC8SbzicmszU2wxMVR2WjQ

Should be v0.1.2.2-gd0cbc83

I suggest you guys to join this fb grp, and search ''Sprouts''  people are so interested in it --- link https://www.facebook.com/groups/143159293115628/?fref=nf
copper member
Activity: 62
Wallet is fully synced - I am getting an error:

WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers of issue. (wallet is now fully synced)

Is anyone able to remove this error from the wallet? Also if anyone would like permissions for the github account please pm me for an invitation.

Please join this group and search ''sprouts'' somany people talking about now,  i think there is hope and restored.  people doing sprouts give away program there as well.

here is link - https://www.facebook.com/groups/143159293115628/?fref=nf
Activity: 3
Hey Dev, how about creating a telegram chat community?
There is only 1 active exchange, need more exchanges!!!
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
On the exchange coinexchange is expected to grow on a pair of doge Shocked
3 things need to be done in order to get more attention and more investments.

Create an official telegram community
Add to a new exchanges, for example Yobit is easy task and look forward to more
Get activity on twitter
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Is the staking working for this coin? Mine does not seem to work. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: