Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $SPRTS - Download New Sprouts Wallet Release 2.2.2 - Join us on Cryptopia - page 44. (Read 75052 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
We are having recurrent issues with the Sprouts wallet.

Code:
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  CWallet::GetDebit() : value out of range

The wallet seems to be getting corrupted. We backup from the day befores wallet and the same thing happens the next day.

Could a dev please contact us by PM to help us resolve this issue.

Until this is resolved our Sprouts wallet will unfortunately be placed into maintenance mode.

i got same problem last month when i split my blocks,
after reading some post , if the block size is above then 20mil you got the problem and u lost the whole block amount.

because your backup wallet not have that transaction that u lost in crashed.

this coin wallet wont support block size above then 20mil

Activity: 555
Merit: 250
i agree with you... stake too high, look at what happened to STRB... anyway i sold all my sprouts, c ya guys.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange
Sprout Swap

Here's my 2cents on Sprouts. It's time to start a new chain.

We get an exchange willing to work with us to take a snapshot of the block chain.

Then we create a new chain with a new blockchain and proportionately adjust the amount of sprouts

in the current wallet addresses to a lower supply like 54 million or 5.4 million. Will still be Sprouts just render

the oldchain useless and have the exchanges switch to the new chain with a 3 percent annual stake.

Any thoughts. Before the wallet crashes and were taken off the exchanges.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Hello All

So I was wondering what the block size should be? for good staking

Like 250k , 500k  1mil ?

any help thank you

kprell40

From my experience with Sprouts to get good staking results you need blocks of about 30mil to stake for about 12days.

This will give you 5% for the first 5 days and the +2% for the additional days (total 19% for 12days).

The lower the block size the longer it will take to stake but with the +2% daily the staking percentage will be higher. Smiley
ok thank you I will go and change my  block size  from 5 mil to 30 mil or more
Activity: 260
Hello All

Like 250k , 500k  1mil ?

any help thank you

kprell40

From my experience with Sprouts to get good staking results you need blocks of about 30mil to stake for about 12days.

This will give you 5% for the first 5 days and the +2% for the additional days (total 19% for 12days).

The lower the block size the longer it will take to stake but with the +2% daily the staking percentage will be higher. Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Hello All

Like 250k , 500k  1mil ?

any help thank you

kprell40
Activity: 882
Founder Nur1Labs
anddddd its happensss yay !!! rolfrolforlf... Sprouts dead... bye bye little sprouts, LOL so hard at you people... Cheesy well, sprouts has a STAKE TOOOO high and WALLET GOT CORRUPTED AFTER SOME TIME, SAME as STRB =D

Fuck you, you stupid freak. Sprouts will survive you.

let him be....after all team keep work. i still confused peer coin structure....wait~ Grin
Activity: 420
I'm 17 days on a 590m transaction and its still not staking. serious pain in the ass. every so often this wallet stops staking and I have to resync. Anyone else having this issue?

Don't worry my friend, you will get stake reward 10% for first 5 days + 2% for each day. Suppose, if you will get stake reward after 25 days, then you will get 50% of 590m. So, be patience and try to make your wallet online for 4-5 hours daily.

I accidentally purchased 20,000,000.00 SPRTS with 0.20BTC on coinexchange. Can someone tell me please what are my options now as it is very difficult to sell it and get my BTC back. Any help greatly appreciated!

Tom
I will give the same advice as inspiron. Buy more Sprouts with DOGE and stake 2% daily (60% monthly).
Here you will find the list of markets:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21738116

How do you make 60% monthly with stake? What is the process? Do I have to get the wallet?

Thanks!
Yes you need to download the wallet. Read my post here:
https://sprouts.community/t/sprouts-blockchain-snapshot/119
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
anddddd its happensss yay !!! rolfrolforlf... Sprouts dead... bye bye little sprouts, LOL so hard at you people... Cheesy well, sprouts has a STAKE TOOOO high and WALLET GOT CORRUPTED AFTER SOME TIME, SAME as STRB =D

Fuck you, you stupid freak. Sprouts will survive you.
Activity: 882
Founder Nur1Labs

Code:
  what():  CWallet::GetDebit() : value out of range

The wallet seems to be getting corrupted. We backup from the day befores wallet and the same thing happens the next day.

Until this is resolved our Sprouts wallet will unfortunately be placed into maintenance mode.

i not got problem we still build reborn. but contact gonnabyta or arcmetal  Cool
dont waste your time... wallet broken on all exchanges (near future), since the wallet on exchanges stakes... and when it reach a high amount the balence got negative, same as STRB i think.
Activity: 27
Can we stake this on a Raspberry pi? If so I will buy and stake
Activity: 107

Code:
  what():  CWallet::GetDebit() : value out of range

since the fud on bitcoin is high for now, what can we do ? Cheesy people will cry for the guy on jpmorgan to stop fudding ? kkk please... bitcoin will fall more and more, your sprouts will be worth nothing. c ya.
soooo... bitcoin droped a lot... anyone still believe on Sprouts ?? what a shame guys !
Activity: 2
I accidentally purchased 20,000,000.00 SPRTS with 0.20BTC on coinexchange. Can someone tell me please what are my options now as it is very difficult to sell it and get my BTC back. Any help greatly appreciated!

Tom
sell for DOGE then perhaps buyback BTC or LTC

buy more with doge and earn from stake 60% monthly

How do you make 60% monthly with stake? What is the process? Do I have to get the wallet?

Thanks!
Activity: 110

Tom

buy more with doge and earn from stake 60% monthly
Activity: 156
Merit: 100

Tom
Activity: 2

Tom
Pages:
Jump to: